Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (71560 Views)

Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / Nnamdi Kanu: May 30 Biafra Remembrance Day Live Video Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by garfield1: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2020
UDUJ:

You sound very calm and remorseful tonight cheesy

Last night you were very vocal and boasting about your party rigging machinery, lol cheesy

It's difficult stopping a movement whose time has come. Good luck in Ondo state cool

I rather focus on the bye elections.apc were not interested in edo so why bother
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by D2UU: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2020
useless people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Bizibi(m): 1:37am On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

Pdp will collapse soon
then you are not in politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ellizy(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2020
I pray God who saves the Edolites will save the lagosian someday....
Jimi Agbaje isn’t good enough to be the flag bearer against Animal People Congress APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by dederocs(m): 2:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Edo people hate oppression, Tinubu ruined APC's chances, Edo people value respect...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by eeetuk(m): 2:10am On Sep 21, 2020
UDUJ said: “Your post makes no sense. I think you should have just kept quiet and read then move on instead of posting this trash and exposing your very poor intellect.

First thats not a road, that's a Chiefs house. The guy in white sitting down is ize iyamu and the guy kneeling down is oshiomole. I don't know how you want Obaseki to tar the compounds of every persons house in Edo state

I still cannot believe what you posted. Where you drunk when you made this post? ”

UDUJ,
Your above criticism of me over my opposition to governor Obaseki--supports the law of political gravity. Do you know what the law of political gravity means?
Well, I tell you now.

The law of political gravity states that “when someone supports something, it triggers opposition”. For an example, you support governor Obaseki reelection, and I opposed it. The difference between my and your positions speaks to the law of pollical gravity.
That is why we have debate.

My brother, everybody cannot support the same thing.

And one more thing:
Governor Obaseki does not provide a good leadership. Untarred road, whether in public place or private property reflects poorly on the person in charge of Edo State. When the state governor performs well, it should improve the living conditions of private citizens in Edo state. And I have not seen it.

Again, the picture of a chief compound in Edo State looks terrible. Look at those dignitaries, they wear bedroom shoes to a major gathering. Those nasty shoes document evidence of poverty. And it offered another proof governor Obaseki leadership has not improved the living conditions of Edo citizens.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by UDUJ(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2020
eeetuk:
UDUJ said: “Your post makes no sense. I think you should have just kept quiet and read then move on instead of posting this trash and exposing your very poor intellect.

First thats not a road, that's a Chiefs house. The guy in white sitting down is ize iyamu and the guy kneeling down is oshiomole. I don't know how you want Obaseki to tar the compounds of every persons house in Edo state

I still cannot believe what you posted. Where you drunk when you made this post? ”

UDUJ,
Your above criticism of me over my opposition to governor Obaseki--supports the law of political gravity. Do you know what the law of political gravity means?
Well, I tell you now.

The law of political gravity states that “when someone supports something, it triggers opposition”. For an example, you support governor Obaseki reelection, and I opposed it. The difference between my and your positions speaks to the law of pollical gravity.
That is why we have debate.

My brother, everybody cannot support the same thing.

And one more thing:
Governor Obaseki does not provide a good leadership. Untarred road, whether in public place or private property reflects poorly on the person in charge of Edo State. When the state governor performs well, it should improve the living conditions of private citizens in Edo state. And I have not seen it.

Again, the picture of a chief compound in Edo State looks terrible. Look at those dignitaries, they wear bedroom shoes to a major gathering. Those nasty shoes document evidence of poverty. And it is another proof governor Obaseki leadership has not improved the living conditions of Edo citizens.

Mr man I need to sleep. You call the Bini chiefs poor? I laugh. Each of those Chiefs you see sitting there are very well to do with successful businesses and kids schooling in the best schools the world over. The Edos are humble people. Don't get it twisted. I will lecture you better tomorrow.

Please next time when you come to a gathering of intellects please come with valid points. Goodnight my brother.. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ovie8200: 2:22am On Sep 21, 2020
One4me:

The Video may have angered some people in the PDP opposition and that is understandable but it didnot even contribute 0.5% to Obaseki's victory. Tinubu thinks too much of himself, until hegets on the ballot himself, he wont know how much others detest his over-reaching control and looting in the South West. Save his use of thugs and killers, he would have found out sooner.

But this is Nigeria, go and reflect on what happened in Kogi State, when Buhari was interested in his paddy-paddy winning that election (not even for APC to win, but just something personal for Yahayya Bello. Go and reflect on the steps taken by the President).
Buhari is focused on tearing APC into shreds and making it the most hated party, before 2023. he knows it is the party that the Southerners are banking-on, to get the Presidency in 2023 and he will destroy that party "in the minds of Nigerians", before that 2023.
Edo is just a sample.
undecided
Imagine, making GanDollar and all those Northerners Buhari handed over APC leadership to, to lead an election campaign for Edo, in Southern Nigeria? You think he is that daft or he structured such campaign to fail? shocked grin grin

Nigeria's President is Executive and has a lot of Power invested in it and will use it if it wants to.
For those pointing to Visa ban, What does a Buhari need to fear, at his age and with his 'stolen' wealth, about a US Visa ban?
if it is treatment, the Arab states will gladly take his money, Russia would, not to mention China!
Tell me what ANYONE who has the MONEY, can get in the US, that they cant get within China and Russia combined,..just mention one thing.
So, saying the US Visa ban threat contributed anything, is to miss the point.

Southerners in Nigeria are in for a very rough ride, if they dont use wisdom but allow the Northerners to fool them once again. Buhari is working for a Northern President in 2023, by destroying APC with his Policies.

You made a good points and it makes sense. But the thing is that if the east get the APC presidency, south south will definitely vote for APC but south west will not vote for east presidency due to questionable of relationship of course south west feels it's there turn to have the presidency. Should the APC presidency goes to south west, south south and south east will definitely will not vote for them due to their role of what happened in 2015 and both region are strong PDP supporters. As you already know, PDP will still zone to north which means south south and southeast including the middle belt will always support PDP. So no matter how you calculate it, it doesn't favor the south.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by dederocs(m): 2:38am On Sep 21, 2020
chukemmang:
There can only be a Jagaban in the land of fools and cowards, and there is only one region of Nigeria you can find those sets of people.
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by dederocs(m): 2:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Positive change for Edo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by friday2011(m): 3:00am On Sep 21, 2020
sreamsense:
You people have started with rubbish analysis now. Why didn't you talk about this rubbish before election started if really you were sure ? Starting analysis after market has closed.

Which of the above narrative did you not understand or is it that comprehension is a problem to you?

Go and sleep young man, it will help your brain to relax.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by hevisegs: 3:01am On Sep 21, 2020
olaremint:
When u put a child destined for mud on the bed, it will still fall in the mud, Tinubu wanted to put edo people on the bed, he has now realized they are meant 4 the mud
I think you are not just stupid as the Tinubu himself, but ignorant and have decided to sell your soul to poverty. I am Yoruba and I refuse to join your senseless train
If you think you are on a bed in Lagos State, you need to receive sense. Awon Oniranu gbogbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by AngelDo: 3:15am On Sep 21, 2020
What are you saying

Arrewa:
are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by xpensivNas(m): 3:28am On Sep 21, 2020
I believe Tinubu woudnt av made that video if it is one one those states in the Swest where he can easily deploy his foot soldiers like Mc Oluomo and co to cause mayem. But las las Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Asiwaju needs to reject sai Babarism ASAP.

Cc lzaa helinues bambambiglo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by helinues: 3:43am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:
Asiwaju needs to reject sai Babarism ASAP.

Cc lzaa helinues bambambiglo

While you need to reject dumbolism...

You need am badly
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

While you need to reject dumbolism...

You need am badly
I have always rejected the dumbolism of APC. grin grin

Sai PDP

cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by cuteboy2: 3:53am On Sep 21, 2020
sreamsense:
You people have started with rubbish analysis now. Why didn't you talk about this rubbish before election started if really you were sure ? Starting analysis after market has closed.

The analysis is very accurate, incisive, and educating. It is loaded with incontrovertible facts. Can you muster any point to debunk the truth in the analysis?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by cuteboy2: 4:05am On Sep 21, 2020
ellizy:
I pray God who saves the Edolites will save the lagosian someday....
Jimi Agbaje isn’t good enough to be the flag bearer against Animal People Congress APC

Don't blame Jimi Agbaje. He is a good product. The problem is the agbero and oppressive political culture in Lagos presided over by Tinubu.

They used a combination of spurious tax and land use charge assessment to cripple him financially, and his pharmacy business.

Tinubu's political dominance of Lagos is built on thuggery and a complex system of inducements, settlements, intimidation and witch-hunting. This model of politics is what is has foisted on all Southwest states who drink from his poisoned chalice. Oyo and Edo simply rejected it.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by cuteboy2: 4:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine the audacity of the Bullion van man in insulting the sensibility of Edo people. An undemocratic man lecturing people on democracy.The collapse of APC is @ hand.

That part was the most disgusting to watch. A man who has refused to allow democratic freedom and space to thrive in Lagos lecturing others on the same topic. And he was even arrogating to himself the title of Purveyor of Democracy for Nigeria. How he came about that delusional belief, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by kalu61(m): 4:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Hardebolah23:
Honestly,I don't understand Why all these euphoria and joyfulness about the outcome of this Edo elections. it's a shame that up until now people can still see that there isn't any difference between these two parties. When PDP ruled this country for 16 years they trampled upon every Oda party and always interfered in every state elections and they did poorly in those times..NOW the APC guys too are on the same path as them but it's still the same people ruling us..THE PROBLEM ISNT TINUBU,OSHIOMOLE or whoever ..it's just how myopic people can be and how they easily forget things..Judging from the comments am seeing here ..come 2023 after all the hard times we have gone through,it seems to me that people would still choose between the candidates of the two parties to rule again ..let's wake up please...these old men have ruled us for 20 years+ in total and we r still totally backwards in this country ...It's time to kick them away from power..All of them sef
No matter how intelligent you may want to sound, things are not the same again. Even if it's a one cent difference, things aren't the same. There was no federal might in the election, that's good for our democracy too. The people's will prevailed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by northvietnam(m): 4:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region

Keep living in Denial Ok.... I’m actually enjoying ur level of ignorance...

South East is back ward but 60% of every container that comes into Nigeria comes down to onitsha while the whole of Nigeria share the remaining 40%

https://www.nairaland.com/4614845/60-per-cent-cargo-nigeria#69332472

Some one that has never crossed River Niger will be saying rubbish ....

The only thing SE lacks are federal roads

Which every part of the nation lacks also and also cuz we are 5% to Buhari....

Apart from Lagos which Igbos and federal Government Developed , which other SW saye can compete with any SE state...

When we are done buying Ladikpo , we will enter ogbomoso and buy that place too...
u go soon cry that igbos are buying Ogbomosho like ur kinsmen in Ladikpo cried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Thank you edo state for leading the way, Lagos Up Next!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by kalu61(m): 4:30am On Sep 21, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Hi everyone welcome me here, Today is my first time of drooping a comment here on nairaland, PDP VICTORY GINGER ME TO JOIN NAIRALAND TODAY WOOOW.
Welcome. Enjoy your stay here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by donttouchme: 4:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Average man on the street of south east hates tinibu with passion. His over bearing attitude will finally bury apc. Many hv not forgotten how he disgraced ambode. The man should forget about becoming president and retire to his loot in lagos state. How dare he stay in lagos and hold a press conference for election in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by HabaHaba: 4:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Islie:

THE CABLE

Nice analysis. With this I now understand how the elements of the Edo politics fought themselves and how Obaski, the governor came back to power through the People.

Truly, Power belongs to the Power, if well harnessed.

Congrats to Governor Obaskei.
You deserve this victory. Congratulations to the great people of Edo, you are your fathers children indeed.

#EdonobeLagos!
#MannobeGod!
#PowerbelongstothePeople
#LongLiveEdoPeople

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by HabaHaba: 4:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

You are actually a disappointment to anyone who reads your comments, because you are dumb!

Imagine an almajiri like you opening your unbrushed mouth and saying that SE is the most undeveloped region. How dare you attack a people obviously more blessed than you can ever imagine?!

Do you really know the hist3of Nigeria?
Do you know how many people could survive an obslought of war from all other regions against the YET STILL WAXING STRONG & STRONGER?!!!!

Do you ever see any Ibo man depending on any other tribe for living or have you ever noticed a laid back Igbo man before.

Our pride comes from our self dependence!!!
We may not be politically relevant now, but we are not totally useless to the Nigerian state, because all of you are lazy to self development.
What sector would you mention that's not directly and indirectly affected by the Igbo man?
Which, kindly mention.
Ets talk facts here, not just spew statements that is childish just to draw anger against people who are 1000 times better than you.

COME on child, you don't deserve my anger this beautiful day.

How dare you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by jneutron4000: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2020
eddyslim:
Slave
which of your leaders dead or alive is better than any of the following Tinubus, Osinbajo, Fashola, Ambode or Sanwolu. Mumu
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
Obaseki winning doesn't guarantee nigeria moving forward

Yes. But it guaranteed that zonebees of the waste worships their masquerade god(Tinubu) alone

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by jneutron4000: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2020
spartan117:

This is the only wise path left for tinubu to take: let him shelve his presidential ambition permanently and instead throw his weight behind someone who has the hearts of the people, in the person of Prof Yemi Osibanjo. Every other path will lead to failure, shame and disgrace.
You all will be surprised Tinubu personally might not run for presidency but a Tinubu will run if you get what I mean
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by KosiGee(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Of all the many comments here on this thread, of all the many posters, you’d have to focus on an Igbo name, his comment and as usual generalise about Igbos. What a miserable sadist and hypocrite.

What are you really doing on this thread mister? Of all the many challenges facing the north, why don’t you also face your region and tackle your leaders?

Your claim about Igbos is wrong. Obaseki isn’t the only candidate that Igbos supported who emerged victorious....Igbos voted against Buhari an it was a resounding victory for Igbos and any right thinking Nigerian. If the election was done again, Igbos will give him less than 5%....put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Your Buhari is bad for himself, bad for you zombies, horrible for your region and Nigeria and an embarrassment to leadership and governance.

Leave Igbos alone, it’s strange how you claim to be an advocate of humanity but lack the simple ideals of that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.