Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned (6480 Views)

Eze Chukwuemeka Blames Oshiomhole For APC's Loss In Edo Election / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Obaseki Blames Oshiomhole For Edo Assembly Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
APC is dead and gone. Edo no be lagos
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by lomprico(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Taaaaa! dem wan decamp to pdp

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by lomprico(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:
Events since the time Oshiomole took over as APC leader seems to suggest he is still working for the PDP.

he was never in pdp na
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by nairavsdollars(f): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
I thought as much. Maybe to punish APC for removing him
SLAP44:
Events since the time Oshiomole took over as APC leader seems to suggest he is still working for the PDP.
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by ospido: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Too late to cry. One thing outsiders didn't know is that, prior to the illegal disqualification of obaseki, a confirmed graduate of UI on the basis of certificate irregularities (contrary to certificate forgery) by the man who didn't have more than a trade test certificate to present when running for governorship in his tenure and we accepted him, the majority of us who re-elected obaseki were in the APC. It was those who refused to move with obaseki that voted ize-iyamu yesterday includingthose whose conscience were bought with money. I wonder how they'd be thinking now that they've voted against their conscience.

When all these coup d'etat was going on, I wonder why same Ojezua didn't tell us or tame Oshiomhole and other party loyalists. This is a lesson they must learn for another 4 years. To make the matter worse for them, the next gubernatorial candidate is going to Esan as agreed by those who contested under the PDP and later stepped down for obaseki after his defection, which many misconstrued for bribery, that obaseki bribed them for billions of naira. Whereas, they only had a committed agreement as a condition for acceptance. The next governor is zoned to Esanland.

Apc and their perpetual lies. Anyone who had truly observed obaseki's campaigns from the onset would know that his crowd was always very lean, when compared with what apc had. At times when they post those mammoth crowd here on NL, my heart would be beating fast. Meanwhile, I'd be praying at the same time because a good man can't be loved by all. The major issues some of those who chose to leave obaseki's camp had with him was that, he's not a spendthrift. He wouldn't just give out money on anything that can't benefit the state so they said he's not a democrat. If democracy is all about sharing money, i beg to differ. Same problem ambode had in lagos but the coward refused to dare his godfather.

Well said.

Meanwhile,Ojezua tried but the likes of Oshiomhole, Samson Osagie, Patrick Obahiagbon, and others vehemently resisted him and Oyegun.

In fact he was accused of anti party activities leading to the polarization of the party which eventually led to the formation of the EPM.

But @the bolded, they said Obaseki wasn't a "good party man."
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
sharonihemena:

The blood of APC Edo State still wets the ground, and the Chairman is contemplating decamping to PDP. Politicians are shameless.
Too shameless. They have no iota of shame.
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by schoolmaster: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Barr Ojezua complained right from the beginning, even went court and took several measures against Oshomole. He was almost sanctioned, so he decided to work as a spoiler from the inside. This is just formality his one leg is already in PDP and will also be handsomely rewarded by Obaseki.
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Dayoebe(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
They should vent their anger against the man in Aso rock.
APC has lost its integrity with that man
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by nairavsdollars(f): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
For allowing free and fair election?

Dayoebe:
They should vent their anger against the man in Aso rock.

APC has lost its integrity with that man
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Kemimarch16(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Osoikin how market,it is true that Edo no be Lagos
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Friend22(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
collum:
oshomole was just shameless and heartless personality, he is jobless and wanted to divert wealth due to ordinary citizens to himself via been a godfathers. He must have learnt a lesson from all this that power belong to God and the people.

#Edonorbelagos
Shut up there!
How can somebody who has never been to Edo be mouthing off such rubbish .
If you know what Oshiomole had done in Edo you will bury those leprous infested fingers in your but hole.
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by zoedew: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
really! they didn't see him when he was toying with the party's chances playing God in the life of Obaseki! funny bunch!
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
How can you field someone you called a thief

So you want Edo people to vote for a thief abi
as in ehhh
Oshiomole fielding pasta ize was a slap on the face of Edolites
how can you field someone you finished with your mouth few years ago in this digital era?
he made Obaseki's re-election more easier because he has already campaigned for him already

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by andyanders: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
No member of APC should be allowed to join PDP or any other known party. They should go and start doing farming in their respective local government areas.

All they do is looking for where to hide to loot.
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by FARA4GA: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0whymwbO1TU

Na Oshiomhole dance wey him display for the above video go make the masses no even gree vote APC....... Looks like dance wey person dey do when hem dey approach money wey him Wan loot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by collum(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Friend22 post=94141125]
Shut up there!
How can somebody who has never been to Edo be mouthing off such rubbish .
If you know what Oshiomole had done in Edo you will bury those leprous infested fingers in your but hole.[/quote
]
u are an advanced fool. I am from edo state, just unfortunately I am out of the state. I know more boy.
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by slivertongue: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2020
after a win comes victory after a loss comes blame game osho must be blamed nah
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by nairavsdollars(f): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Read well. They warned him and even reported him to Buhari but they failed to act

zoedew:
really! they didnt see him when he toying with the party's chances playing God in the life of Obaseki! funny bunch!
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Friend22(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=collum post=94143178][/quote]
Advanced fool kee you there!
You are from Edo state that's why you talk like an irritant.
Where do you cone from?
Where in Edo?
How many years have you lived here?

Who you dey call boy?!
You think anyone who comes online is your mate ba?!
Nonsense!
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by bolaayenimo: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Easy bro. That's somebody's father

[quote author=collum post=94143178][/quote]
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Stanweezy(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Decamping looming, you guys should remain with APC please
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by nairavsdollars(f): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Who stays with a loser?

Stanweezy:
Decamping looming, you guys should remain with APC please
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Stanweezy(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who stays with a loser?

Lols
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by collum(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Friend22:

Advanced fool kee you there!
You are from Edo state that's why you talk like an irritant.
Where do you cone from?
Where in Edo?
How many years have you lived here?

Who you dey call boy?!
You think anyone who comes online is your mate ba?!
Nonsense!

u started the insults grandpa, insulting a total stranger especially some one u don't know physically does not tell well of ur status sir
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Friend22(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
collum:

u started the insults grandpa, insulting a total stranger especially some one u don't know physically does not tell well of ur status sir
Grand daddy,I only responded to your mention.
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by collum(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Friend22:

Grand daddy,I only responded to your mention.

for insulting u sir, am sorry sincerely. forgive me.
have a good life ahead
Re: APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned by Friend22(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
collum:

for insulting u sir, am sorry sincerely. forgive me.
have a good life ahead
Sorry sir if you feel offended by my outpouring.
I deeply apologize for this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Presents More Evidence In Fayose’s ₦1.8 Billion Trial / How Is Your State Governor Doing? / Bash Ali Gives Jonathan Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.