Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries (60762 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by lalasticlala(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2020

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Edaniels9(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo, let's just hope that all you did in the house was part of your game plan. Now return to reality.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Iwant2travel: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Finally
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Passionate888: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
See as Nengi dey cry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by khingTony(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin cheesy

So after being a nice guy, always smiling, shining his teeth and appealing to simps nationwide, he's going home without accomplishing his mission which is.....y'all know na

Kiddwaya went home last week feeling fulfilled, truth is, he does not need the money, he has got the fame and he also cleared the doubt of a certain Erica.

Las las, Simphood no dey pay

cheesy grin

359 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by bernard1000001(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chief Simp.....him try sha atleast him still win car make him go use am do uber

226 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by OneKinGuy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Finally, the simp is out. That guy too Mumu aswear

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by michealdeco: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
The simp has been evicted finally, i hope he regains his sense before nengi comes out next week, at least he simped out with a car lol this life no balance shaa

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by SaintBeehot(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo chop him first kiss today. Oya go wash plate for ya Mama, you have been relieved of your house boy duties.

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by RedPhoenix: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo Ooo cry cry

I feel sorry for Nengi

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by iHart(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Really

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Fheelzz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
eh for real anyway na simp e be grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hey! Alfa males will be so happy today. They will be like “The simp is gone...oya...”

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by sharonihemena: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo: I love you Nengi

Me: Stream online via www.smhos.org on Thursday at 4:00PM and Sunday at 6:00AM for your deliverance.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
angry

Even Nengi refused the kiss from her best friend....why she come they cry.

Where is cubana chiefpriest sef?

Abeg make I go change dollar tomorrow.

Hustle oh

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Kurtis02(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
cool

Better .
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by jamalnation(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
there are some people on nairaland who support
ozo the simp
Apc
chelsea
you play chelsea to score last match them cut your ticket join

how una wan take sleep this night?
abeg make una no take sniper o

53 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Finally very annoying snowflake tongue

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Jamiubond009(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
''Mr i feel loike'' tongue tongue grin.Anyways Nengi crying after Ozo’s eviction is typical of Ijaw women. They don’t want you but they want you around. To keep toasting them so they are reminded that they’re attractive and desirable. Ozo’s attention was Nengi’s oxygen. He’s an idiot but he’s her special idiot.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by dheaven: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Let him come back and celebrate with Obaseki.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by DontCough: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1307754456784789505

Happy for Nengi, at least she can breathe well for the next 7days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by DontCough: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
The Simp even tried kissing the Nengi gal upon his eviction...lady stylishly declined.

Shout out to the Alpha Males out there.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
No
OneKinGuy:
Finally, the simp is out. That guy too Mumu aswear

Love kill me I dye

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Luckydubby7(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dora breast dey perform wonders.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by BigDick70inch(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Now I believe Laycon has won..
Nengi..
Neo..
Vee..
Dorothy..
Aint competitors to challenge Laycon..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Intrepid01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
GUYS BE CAREFUL OF LADIES LIKE NENGI...they are users!!!!!!!! did you see the way she refused to kiss OZO.....

Vee’s reaction to Nengi’s curving of OZO was priceless

and errmmm OZO shouldn’t be anyone’s role model

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by bloomstar: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
4x

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Prechgold1180(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Laycon 4+4 torgba

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by jericco1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dude spoilt his game with foolish love so people stopped taking him seriously

LAYCON FOR THE RABAAAAA!!!! grin cool

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by martineverest(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
your votes doesn't count....ozo's eviction proved it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by sharonihemena: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
J

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.