Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries (60809 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by decharlic(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fake tears from Nengi. Ozo and his mumu love

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Maseg28(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edaniels9:
Ozo, let's just hope that all you did in the house was part of your game plan. Now return to reality.
I hope so oh
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nwaotu10(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Say no simpton
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Skmoda(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lord and Saviour of SIMPS is out.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by bragamycin: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Passionate888:
See as Nengi dey cry

Scam TearS. Even the guy was trying to kiss nengi inside the 10 secs big brother gave him but still yet she no gree

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Samakus(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
930pm:
Seven. Odd from Uruguay; kickoff @ 9:30pm; whats-App +229 98 86 03 80, if you'll pay me immediately After winning. Match is 100%

If you will show your bet9ja ticket of the game, I'm game
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by GEEBITE: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol.You and the perennial battle with alpha males.
pocohantas:
Hey! Alfa males will be so happy today. They will be like “The simp is gone...oya...”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
For those that watched, did you see the way Nemgi removed her head when OZO wanted to kiss her,.... Walahi, that Ozo doesn't turn Nengi On at all, ... Handsomeness doesn't guarantee anything...it's your character and behavior that makes you Truely Attractive.

It you see the way the ladies behind were so happy and Raining Insults on the Ozo guy, it was then I realized the Very Deep Hatred that Women Have For SIMPS grin grin

Haha!

I tell you. Henceforth I cast and bind any Simpy Spirit in me.

Jeez! See as Vee dey even laugh am sef.
No respect for the guy at all.
#tufiakwa

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by LaReinaa(f): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Hey! Alfa males will be so happy today. They will be like “The simp is gone...oya...”
Today is their day to shine.. let’s allow them grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Angelfrost(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
So, he didn't get the prize money, no piece of that fake silicon ass, not even a bloody kiss... Damn!!! What a shame!!!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by 3RNEST(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why crying now...... Ozo biko come angry
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Bossman25(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
If only Nengi had accepted...it would be very romantic...much more romantic than Vee & Neo....
But that's women for u....they can bleep u....and hate u the same damn time.... No support no Love.....
I really like Ozo...cool Dude.....Endorsements are coming his way....
So its now war time Laycoon vs Dorathy....what I just know is that *without breasts there is Paradise...*winks

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by drskyfly007(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
For those that watched, did you see the way Nemgi removed her head when OZO wanted to kiss her,.... Walahi, that Ozo doesn't turn Nengi On at all, ... Handsomeness doesn't guarantee anything...it's your character and behavior that makes you Truely Attractive.

It you see the way the ladies behind were so happy and Raining Insults on the Ozo guy, it was then I realized the Very Deep Hatred that Women Have For SIMPS grin grin
Some ladies are usually jealous when a guy shows so much attention to their fellow females... nevertheless the OZO guy is a real simp!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lol.You and the perennial battle with alpha males.

Alfa males gathered and Ozo got evicted. I knew those wicked people will not rest. embarassed

LaReinaa:

Today is their day to shine.. let’s allow them grin

Their happiness ehn. Like they have been waiting for it. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by stanliwise(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Hallelujah

Why a man makes himself an irritant bewilder me
He is not really so informed. I don’t know if he don’t have social circle that teach how to act around women to hold his self respect

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by NaijaCover(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nawa o
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by IghravweIG(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Always remember; Simps carry last.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by streetsoldier1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
bernard1000001:
Chief Simp.....him try sha atleast him still win car make him go use am do uber

Una wicked oooo, how e go use that fine car do uber
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by stanliwise(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
DontCough:
The Simp even tried kissing the Nengi gal upon his eviction...lady stylishly declined.

Shout out to the Alpha Males out there.
What is the meaning of Alpha male?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Not just the Alfas, most people actually... Sh*t was getting damn irritating for a minute.

I personally feel bad cos he could have actually gone the distance! What a shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by DontCough: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:
What is the meaning of Alpha male?
Kindly use google, thank you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by stanliwise(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
DontCough:

Kindly use google, thank you.
As expected, empty brains

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Inukwa: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Thank God for not allowing him disqualified

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Not just the Alfas, most people actually... Sh*t was getting damn irritating for a minute.

I personally feel bad cos he could have actually gone the distance! What a shame!!!

I don’t have any problem with him, maybe because I didn’t watch weekly activities. He just didn’t know when to stop, but then, love can fck someone up. As for going far, it has nothing to do with his attitude (same applies to Kidd)- the HMs were not strategic in their nominations/alliances.

zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

But Ozo mumu sha... Kai.

And yes, we are happy!

Keep quiet!!! He is better than the alfa male, Kidd. He got car and money. Don’t let me descend on you. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:
cheesy cheesy

But Ozo mumu sha... Kai.

And yes, we are happy!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by yemi1504: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
letitrainnow:
This girl fine oo.
See boobs? Kilode! Where dey find Dorathy from?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by franklingud(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
All these people crying "simp" up and down, I bet you will do worst than him when you meet a girl you truly love.

Pretenders forgetting that this life no balance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Liposure: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kid out, prince out, erica out, ozo out; how have the mighty fallen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by 99thEnemy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
ME LAUGHING, AFTER 'VEE' STARTED LAUGHING (because of the kiss snub by NENGI)
grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhdIXSsWCn0

grin Vee ... I see you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Fvcknigga: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
God kill every spirit of simphood in my life infact if I try to simp again kee me

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by zicoraads: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t have any problem with him, maybe because I didn’t watch weekly activities. He just didn’t know when to stop, but then, love can fck someone up. As for going far, it has nothing to do with his attitude (same applies to Kidd)- the HMs were not strategic in their nominations/alliances.

Keep quiet!!! He is better than the alfa male, Kidd. He got car and money. Don’t let me descend on you. angry angry
You no see the trips wey the Alfa, Kidd, been dey give Ericuh yesterday? grin

This Simp Ozo. No. Go even fit carry Nengi inside that car. She no. Go gree enter. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.