Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries (60816 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by bayelsaowei(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
For those that watched, did you see the way Nemgi removed her head when OZO wanted to kiss her,.... Walahi, that Ozo doesn't turn Nengi On at all, ... Handsomeness doesn't guarantee anything...it's your character and behavior that makes you Truely Attractive.

It you see the way the ladies behind were so happy and Raining Insults on the Ozo guy, it was then I realized the Very Deep Hatred that Women Have For SIMPS grin grin
na the same women wey go come complain about men being oppressive and violent towards women..na the same women wey go complain about girl friend or wife beaters...nigerians like iron fisted individuals around them...thats why we have buhari today..ozo is a rarity I must say..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by LINTUNE(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

I was telling someone that if Dorathy is evicted and Ozo stay then Laycon fans will have to do extraordinary work but as it is now I don't see the rest of the housemates as a competitors

his victory lies in the hand of his fans anyway
nengi is still there ok
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by bayelsaowei(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ghostofsparta1:
See why guys should not hang around women? Ozo is out but nengi remains. grin
and she still won't win the show..
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Kennyking1234: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kazim88:

You realized very late. I was 16 when I realized that Ladies don't do simpletons...
Why? Simps don't pay business minded.

To Ladies, relationship is Nothing personal, it's just coded business. I give you sex under "we are dating", and you give me money under same "we are dating" .... No deep attachments.

Simps are auto attached to Vagina.
I realised it age 10. Confirmed my thoughts Thanks to Ubunja and Nairaland as whole..
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Kennyking1234: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kazim88:

You realized very late. I was 16 when I realized that Ladies don't do simpletons...
Why? Simps don't pay business minded.

To Ladies, relationship is Nothing personal, it's just coded business. I give you sex under "we are dating", and you give me money under same "we are dating" .... No deep attachments.

Simps are auto attached to Vagina.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Alaga2222(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
x7 IpVanish Accounts

gabor.hamburg@gmail.com:broker00 | Plan End = 20.9.2020. | Days Left = 358488425925926
ajison3@gmail.com:1stpass= | Plan End = 25.4.2021. | Days Left = 220438171296296 wr200876@hotmail.com:L@mont21 | Plan End = 18.9.2020. | Days Left = 112884259259259
lrmadison@gmail.com:Seattle603 | Plan End = 13.3.2021. | Days Left = 177392199074074 varandall01@gmail.com:Vll@d552 | Plan End = 20.5.2022. | Days Left = 609918680555556 deevens2@yahoo.com:mypenis1 | Plan End = 29.9.2020. | Days Left = 121031365740741
lilone0602@gmail.com:Keylynn1 | Plan End = 22.10.2020. | Days Left

08026333379 call for Nord VPN
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by odehaj: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
DontCough:
The Simp even tried kissing the Nengi gal upon his eviction...lady stylishly declined.

Shout out to the Alpha Males out there.
she’s a well brought up gyal. Her boyfriend is lucky as she refused to fu[k in the house.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by RealEzee(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Baba still carry ride comot for the house, respect.
Twas obvious he will be evicted sef, not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by femi4: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
your votes doesn't count....ozo's eviction proved it
you think anybody will love to vote for that simp

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by lilyheaven: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin
You are crazy!
jamalnation:
there are some people on nairaland who support
ozo the simp
Apc
chelsea

how una wan take sleep this night?
abeg make una no take sniper o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Tonniex: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
VEE, NEO, DORA !!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Masterclass32: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
The coast is now clear for a Laycon landslide.
I think Ozo messed up by letting himself get distracted by Nengi.
Love indeed.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by mattmogan88: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Chizzychinny: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edaniels9:
Ozo, let's just hope that all you did in the house was part of your game plan. Now return to reality.
Guy i don't think it was game oo, he told Ebuka that they will meet outside, he's just too emotional.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by GreyLaw(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
harsysky:

I weep for you. Ozo isn't focused. He isn't someone anybody could trust with a project. I loved his views on what he would do with the money if he wins, and I took him to be a serious person. Little did I know his mission would end in the buttocks of a certain fair lady.. TUFIAKWA. Thank God the SIMP is out!!!

Read that guy's profile. So he came to a certain reality show and went for what he callea love and you decided he is an unserious person, and that you cannot trust him with a project. Lol... this kind of talk makes me laugh.

Read your extrapolation of this issue again. You summarised someone's life just with some useless reality show on TV. For the first time ever, I watched the BBN eviction (I have never taken time to really watch the show) and while listening to him after the eviction he said he was never a relationship guy. To me that's someone who is focused.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by sapporo: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Hey! Alfa males will be so happy today. They will be like- “The simp is gone...oya...”

Seems you lost ur ferocious voice, it was alpha males fault kidwaya got evicted last week buh today its a two left leg evenin newspaper fault, just last week someone started supporting ozo, grin.

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by SCWowner(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Not Ozo's fault. Dude was just head over heels in love.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Unified07: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo was stupid...look at the TRASH d gal is saying that OZO can't pay her bills

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by sapporo: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
LaReinaa:

Today is their day to shine.. let’s allow them grin

You can as well try to cover the sun with your hands. click here for more tips
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Bossman25(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Noded!...

dazzlingd:

Dorathy is no match
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Grown ass men who spend their time watching Big Brother coming online to call a kid (they spend their time watching) a "Simp".

Please who is the real Simp here?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by bukatyne(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
bayelsaowei:
na the same women wey go come complain about men being oppressive and violent towards women..na the same women wey go complain about girl friend or wife beaters... nigerians like iron fisted individuals around them ...thats why we have buhari today..ozo is a rarity I must say..

@bold:

Relationship/romance apart, I think it is true in all facets of life.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by temi1290: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
kleolouis:
Cubans thought it's family business as usual, you can't beat the street three times..wait! did you all see when nengi curved ozo's last kiss lol..I for once felt bad for him bt may we not love who will disgrace us in public.

He never defeated the street,his last two favs were actually the street favs,u grab
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by EMMY76: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo kind of love only exists in the western world that's where he is really going to be more appreciated not here in naija where people hearts are so hardened. He is even very lucky that he wasn't disqualified because of that girl I don't see him ending up with nengi outside the house that girl is just too exposed and sophisticated for ozo to handle he won't be able to even compete with politicians and rich guys that is going to be coming for nengi after the show.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by harsysky(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
GreyLaw:

Read that guy's profile. So he came to a certain reality show and went for what he callea love and you decided he is an unserious person, and that you cannot trust him with a project. Lol... this kind of talk makes me laugh.

Read your extrapolation of this issue again. You summarised someone's life just with some useless reality show on TV. For the first time ever, I watched the BBN eviction (I have never taken time to really watch the show) and while listening to him after the eviction he said he was never a relationship guy. To me that's someone who is focused.

you can call it useless, but nobody is subjecting anyone to live another's life. It is clear from the onset. A prize stares at everyone but distraction is always there to take that away. It is just like our everyday lives. When one isn't focused, he/she stands to lose a whole lot, and for me, Ozo, a huge contender, blew it because of a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by harsysky(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Someone7:
Grown ass men who spend their time watching Big Brother coming online to call a kid (they spend their time watching) a "Simp".

Please who is the real Simp here?

One man's meat is another's poison. You watch movies, right? and you also analyse various characters in the movie? that's just the same with people who watch the show. Only this time, they see it as their everyday series' movie. You can wimp all you like, but you can't stop people from watching what they want to watch. you get the point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by ejembi28(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMMY76:
Ozo kind of love only exists in the western world that's where he is really going to be more appreciated not here in naija where people hearts are so hardened. He is even very lucky that he wasn't disqualified because of that girl I don't see him ending up with nengi outside the house that girl is just too exposed and sophisticated for ozo to handle he won't be able to even compete with politicians and rich guys that is going to be coming for nengi after the show.
Your Brain correct
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Joker09(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMMY76:

Exactly
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Graysons: 12:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Nmezor:
Fake tears mk she shut her trap abeg...She killed his game big time
how did she kill his Game? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by SirMichael1: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo's children will see the video of nengi curving their dad when he came for a kiss. Truly, ozo is a disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.