Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries (60813 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by thoollz: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dem done commot the Simp las las

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by DesignBee(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
cool
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Madibah(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Crocodile tears

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Flytime: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by DesignBee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nengi would surely miss him

If you know, you know tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Fedrick100: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fake Tears

Besides why are the mod so obsessed with bbn news
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by martineverest(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
grin cheesy

So after being a nice guy, always smiling, shining his teeth and appealing to simps nationwide, he's going home without accomplishing his mission which is.....y'all know na

Kiddwaya went home last week feeling fulfilled, truth is, he does not need the money, he has got the fame and he also cleared the doubt of a certain Erica.

Las las, Simphood no dey pay

cheesy grin
he won car and cash if over 3 million,isn't that enough?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by DaddyRochie1642: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
For those that watched, did you see the way Nemgi removed her head when OZO wanted to kiss her,.... Walahi, that Ozo doesn't turn Nengi On at all, ... Handsomeness doesn't guarantee anything...it's your character and behavior that makes you Truely Attractive.

It you see the way the ladies behind were so happy and Raining Insults on the Ozo guy, it was then I realized the Very Deep Hatred that Women Have For SIMPS grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by izzou(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Hey! Alfa males will be so happy today. They will be like “The simp is gone...oya...”

cool cool
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by martineverest(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Dora breast dey perform wonders.
I swear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by imagrg(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gosh!

What Big Brother brought together being separated by Big Brother!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Dalil8: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nengi still curve am even for last minute chaii cry cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ghostofsparta1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
See why guys should not hang around women? Ozo is out but nengi remains. grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by CheedyJ(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
grin cheesy

So after being a nice guy, always smiling, shining his teeth and appealing to simps nationwide, he's going home without accomplishing his mission which is.....y'all know na

Kiddwaya went home last week feeling fulfilled, truth is, he does not need the money, he has got the fame and he also cleared the doubt of a certain Erica.

Las las, Simphood no dey pay
He fit still enter d place when she’s out too oo, never say never

cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by EmekaBlue(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=94136516][/quote] beards dey increase guys beauty sha
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by kenodrill: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
No mind nengi.crocodile cry
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Paul2love: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Which cry?

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by neonbash0: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Now I believe Layton has won..
Nengi..
Neo..
Vee..
Dorothy..
Aint competitors to challenge Laycon..

My mind dey tell me say bbnaija want to give Nengi the wins by next week instead of laycon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by RPG2020(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Laycon 4+4 torgba

Torgba kill you there
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
For those that watched, did you see the way Nemgi removed her head when OZO wanted to kiss her,.... Walahi, that Ozo doesn't turn Nengi On at all, ... Handsomeness doesn't guarantee anything...it's your character and behavior that makes you Truely Attractive.

It you see the way the ladies behind were so happy and Raining Insults on the Ozo guy, it was then I realized the Very Deep Hatred that Women Have For SIMPS grin grin

You are very right. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by GraGra247(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
The useless idiot deserves every eviction he gets going forward.
A disgrace to mensfold.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Kondomatic(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Hey! Alfa males will be so happy today. They will be like “The simp is gone...oya...”
Can I,.... Can I..... Shou,....... Should I, should I put my account number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Danny50: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
You really disgraced thy brotherhood you really deserve the eviction.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
I said it.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Sholaco: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why is she crying and still refused to kiss him goodbye

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by LEOSZ(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol y una no like this guy na

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Bulldozer90: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Broad daylight robbery. what happened to our votes?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Earnonline2: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
REAlly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
BB doesn't want milk to finish in the house. So GP tank made it to the finals.

#Strategy
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kondomatic:
Can I,.... Can I..... Shou,....... Should I, should I put my account number?

Lol. Na alfa males dey share money. Serious gbedu for their coven now. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.