Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries (60812 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Obidiugwu: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Moving forward,who is next? Dm us for shooting of your musical videos @henobproductions
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by meobizy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
So, Dorathy has the Igbo votes for this year. That’s nice. I actually thought Prince was the candidate this season. Seeing Nengi crushed made me tear up. However this is a hidden blessing for her.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
grin cheesy

So after being a nice guy, always smiling, shining his teeth and appealing to simps nationwide, he's going home without accomplishing his mission which is.....y'all know na

Kiddwaya went home last week feeling fulfilled, truth is, he does not need the money, he has got the fame and he also cleared the doubt of a certain Erica.

Las las, Simphood no dey pay

cheesy grin
Bad guy
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by harmony75: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
mocking cry my tormentor is going ���
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Liposure: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t have any problem with him, maybe because I didn’t watch weekly activities. He just didn’t know when to stop, but then, love can fck someone up. As for going far, it has nothing to do with his attitude (same applies to Kidd)- the HMs were not strategic in their nominations/alliances.

Keep quiet!!! He is better than the alfa male, Kidd. He got car and money. Don’t let me descend on you. angry angry
what shall it profit a man if he gains everything but loses his manhood

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Dreyton36: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Better for him , that girl has messed up his usefulness , even oloshos in the streeet with now take him for granted because he's just a simp mehnnnnnn

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by 99thEnemy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
zicoraads:

You no see the trips wey the Alfa, Kidd, been dey give Ericuh yesterday? grin

This Simp Ozo. No. Go even fit carry Nengi inside that car. She no. Go gree enter. grin

Innoson wey na kpako vehicle grin ,

you want make those her implants for her soft Nyash burst because of the seat? grin grin grin

it should be Panamera, Spider, Gallardo or like Veyron grin grin grin grin grin

she showed clearly she doesn't like Simp people, she wouldn't want a Simp-le car too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by SenecaTheYonger: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is what girls swear they want. Kiddwaya is what they really want.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by nedekid: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
grin cheesy

So after being a nice guy, always smiling, shining his teeth and appealing to simps nationwide, he's going home without accomplishing his mission which is.....y'all know na

Kiddwaya went home last week feeling fulfilled, truth is, he does not need the money, he has got the fame and he also cleared the doubt of a certain Erica.

cheesy grin
I thought he won a brand new car and a 3-4m. That is not bad for less that 3 months work.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by 12inchess: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
The thing that pain me most, is when ozo was evicted and Ebuka was interviewing him on stage this bloda still carry his mumu reach outside the house.... grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by ayodayg(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
U kari APC for head...Same U be Chelsea fan...Ozo d simp is Ur man...what a treble-trouble Sunday for U.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by 99thEnemy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Liposure:
what shall it profit a man if he gains everything but loses his manhood
KiddWAYA is gone from BBNaija, but his Manhood still on cheesy

OZO is gone, but his Manhood got missing long before he was gone grin grin

I don't know if it can be found outside BBNaija grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by dazzlingd(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
LaReinaa:

Today is their day to shine.. let’s allow them grin

Lol grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by sodiamond: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo my love. Fresh boy! Nothing do you jare
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by blaise26abj(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Intrepid01:
GUYS BE CAREFUL OF LADIES LIKE NENGI...they are users!!!!!!!! did you see the way she refused to kiss OZO.....

Vee’s reaction to Nengi’s curving of OZO was priceless

and errmmm OZO shouldn’t be anyone’s role model

No she wasn’t ! She was very clear about her intentions . Ozo was just an idiot that doesn’t have emotional intelligence. Nengi is a lady with self respect and loyalty . Some of the other girls kissed and some had Sex and she stayed faithful despite the uncertainty of her relationship outside the house .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by dazzlingd(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bossman25:
If only Nengi had accepted...it would be very romantic...much more romantic than Vee & Neo....
But that's women for u....they can bleep u....and hate u the same damn time.... No support no Love.....
I really like Ozo...cool Dude.....Endorsements are coming his way....
So its now war time Laycoon vs Dorathy....what I just know is that *without breasts there is Paradise...*winks

Dorathy is no match
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ikillbrokehoess: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol fake tears

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Liposure: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:

What is the meaning of Alpha male?
an alphamale is a man that has the final say. He is alfa and omega

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Liposure: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Alphamales leads, betasimps follow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by NybenSBF101(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
I don't know him but I heard that his Mumu is second to none. . Never a real man

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Samfloxin(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
bernard1000001:
Chief Simp.....him try sha atleast him still win car make him go use am do uber
That guy is well made...read his profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by stanliwise(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Liposure:
an alphamale is a man who has the final say. He is alfa and omega
Then that should be God. No man has any power as such.
Don’t tell me the redpill pls
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by laiza(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
grin cheesy

cheesy grin
Ahswearugawd if I can see you tonight you deserve one origin bitters with big stout flushed down with roasted cat fish and potatoes. Come follow am with Taraba weed just 4 drags go do am. Simps no de pay oh. Catch that girl knack her like tomorrow no de. If una no de see na that knack go do am for you las las. Your preeq go still rise and fall plenty times but you see that vulva and clits go de throb everytime your memory cross that mind. Kiddawaya na Baba you be!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Liposure: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Being a simp is being rebellious
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by vikiphy89(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
jamalnation:
there are some people on nairaland who support
ozo the simp
Apc
chelsea

how una wan take sleep this night?
abeg make una no take sniper o
Come lose 10k for bet9ja again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Lankybaby(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please which country is the program taking place
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Rawhumper(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is a big disgrace to manhood!

He had the chance to reach the finale but lost it due to pussy.

With all his qualities, he didnt know if he had played his game well, Nengi would have been all Over him.

He shamelessly told Nengi to call him and he
loves her This shows that Nengi May not habe
given Ozo her number but instead collected
him.

quote author=lalasticlala post=94136440]

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1307754456784789505

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f22y1m5wDrc[/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by salimbaba664(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
The cry cry Nengi is already playing in The Jacuzi with Laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by johnwaya: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Get your international phone number US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND for Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram, Okcupid, alt for just 1,000 only. Halla me on WhatsApp +
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by harsysky(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
your votes doesn't count....ozo's eviction proved it

I weep for you. Ozo isn't focused. He isn't someone anybody could trust with a project. I loved his views on what he would do with the money if he wins, and I took him to be a serious person. Little did I know his mission would end in the buttocks of a certain fair lady.. TUFIAKWA. Thank God the SIMP is out!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Franking: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nengi still no gree Ozo kiss am.

Now no more follow follow, Nengi go fit play as she want.
Good riddance, biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.