Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. (2645 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2020
I'm posting for a friend thou.

This guy knows she has a boyfriend but they both have casual sex. Just as bestie for fun.
So she has maintained a strict no condom no sex with this bestie. To avoid story that touch since bf (boyfriend) always travel for long. But now this bestie wants a breakup because he wants to feel the real thing without condom and she refused.
Is it right if she begs this bestie?
Please your contribution

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by GraGra247(m): 12:38am On Sep 21, 2020
She will be the biggest fool if she agrees to No Condom. She was an idiot already for betraying her BF by allowing casual sex with bestie. What if he has STD or HIV.

She's not supposed to allow no condom sex for anyone whether boyfriend or bestie till marriage.

That she's even allowing any sex at all is too much already.

3 Likes

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Liposure: 2:12am On Sep 21, 2020
It'd been foolish of her to do without protection. STD is real. I pity the bf. Poor man, doesnt know what gf is up to

1 Like

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Sexmate10(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Fake story angry
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Ikillbrokehoess: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Super story
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Vacora(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Asking for a friend? Oldest trick in the book grin

3 Likes

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by dukeprince50: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Asking for a friend

The exact words of every chronic fornicator

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Favy1235(f): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Either you are the friend or this story is fake. Beside why are they breaking up are they dating. Na the bf me sef dey pity.

3 Likes

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by dukeprince50: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2020
she was asking the best was to fvck raw and not get pregnant on her previous thread, we know u are not asking for any friend.

by the way, seun and lalasticlala, my likes never reach wen u go convert am to money for me.
I'm on 18k o.

2 Likes

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Zendinho(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Bestie....
Bestie....
Bestie... .

What's the difference between him and the boyfriend.... grin grin

When kpekus is screwed with immediate alacrity....

3 Likes

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by InfernoNig: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2020
He wants to sip juice from the forbidden fruit raw. Raw sweet sha until belle or std enter
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by RalphJean: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2020
TheGreattt:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT. (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT. BECAUSE THE TRANSACTION IS GOING TO BE IN THIS SAME PORT HARCOURT.
IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3

YOU BE THIEF....YOU BE ROGUE...YOU BE ROBBER...YOU DEY STEAL....YO DEY STEAL....

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2020
shocked.

bestie or fvckmate,both are the same thing.......

once a girl tells you she has a bestie whom she can't let go of,just know the bestie is cleaning and sharing the Kongo with you..... you ought to see that as a red pill as a real nigga and call it a quit ASAP....
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by tobechi74: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Find another bestie. ...many guys will happily apply for bestie position
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by soundlala: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Ikillbrokehoess:
Illiterate sounds grin
shey
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Mrviktor(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
I'm posting for a friend thou.

This guy knows she has a boyfriend but they both have casual sex. Just as bestie for fun.
So she has maintained a strict no condom no sex with this bestie. To avoid story that touch since bf (boyfriend) always travel for long. But now this bestie wants a breakup because he wants to feel the real thing without condom and she refused.
Is it right if she begs this bestie?
Please your contribution

Why d hell will someone fukk their best friend.. It's big red flag. Free sex.
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Quality20(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Why is ur friend phucking bestie? Bestie shd just be a friend that could even be of d same sex. My ex girl, on her own showed me d pix of her bestie, a male and she then told me that d reason she didn't date him was because she is not attracted to fair-skinned guy, and as such she won't date me too since I'm also fair-skinned. So pls tell her to avoid relationship with that so called bestie
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Mrviktor(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Quality20:
Why is ur friend phucking bestie? Bestie shd just be a friend and could even be of d same sex. My ex girl, on her own showed me d pix of her bestie, a male and she then told me that d reason she didn't date him was because she is not attracted to fair-skinned guy, and as such she won't date me too since I'm also fair-skinned.

How is she na ur ex girl.

1 Like

Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Bestie Break up How does that gel
Re: Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom. by Edyice: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2020
She should look for another bestie men plenty for streets cool cool

Me too need bestie ( no kiss and tell cool from me )

(1) (Reply)

Pumpkin Leaf "Ugu" For Your Hair And Skin Health; See Other Benefits / Pregnant Wife Caught By Her Hubby Talking To Ex Boyfriend That She Missed Him / WATCH: Curvy Model Segos Pumpkin's Club Dance That Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.