Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

This Trybe Is Planning A Hot Trip This October And You Will Want To Be There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Trybe Is Planning A Hot Trip This October And You Will Want To Be There (235 Views)

I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Trybe Is Planning A Hot Trip This October And You Will Want To Be There by Sylvasky(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2020
There is a new fun club who is planning a weekend GETAWAY trip to Osun state (Exact location is withheld) this October.
The trip is promising to be really hot as there will be fun activities, networking, and even growth activities.
Only 30 people will be admitted into this weekend GETAWAY
Attendees that will be admitted are adult singles, couples in a relationship or engaged.
Comment below to if you are travel fan.

(1) (Reply)

5tips To Stop Disagreement In Your Relationship / Click And THANK ME Later / Today's Date Is So Special...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.