Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (47921 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by sulakishop(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Another Linda...
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by knowhowk: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2020
afroxyz:
You can never see a nigerian girl talking about how to be independent and even help people around het. It is always about tying their hopes and philosophies around men.
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by knowhowk: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Cocao:

Go to the front page and do a quick statistics. Its in the data.
. Really ! Time is very Precious to be utilised on something that is already known ,Men / Women should work ,Simple ,No siting and expecting anyone to come foot bills .Shikena.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by knowhowk: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2020
lefulefu:
no be by age oo cheesy
or what can u say about a 55 yr old man who still steals money from his wife"s purse to take buy ogogoro and be drinking and vomiting from morning till night
dat one is also a liability to his wife
man wey wan responsible irregardless of age go responsible
. grin grin grin An award for U making me laugh this morning
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by gforce5: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2020
I hope guys now see how selfish women can be. Firstly, most guys in that age category are struggling to find their feet due to the society they live in. We are talking about a country where jobs are given based on connects as opposed to merit. A country where strikes ensure that many people do not graduate until their late 20's. How then will a guy of that age be settled? Secondly, what is the crime in having a PS 5? It's a bloody hobby. You never see men castigating women for spending the bulk of their time watching soap operas. Is it not better to play games than having multiple side chicks?? Finally, guys of that age bracket are more robust and will not make women a priority like older men would. Women are looking for them who would shower them with money and make them a priority. Any guy who can't do that is seen as "irresponsible".

5 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by krushdripper(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2020
emperorblog21:
i will Choose PS4 over any Nigeria lady
Seconded. Even when I'm 40
plus. All these simps of men who happen to be rich make it seem like a man can't feel alright about his life in this country without choosing a lady to be with.

2 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2020
cry people should chill on this gender thing.

I know people in their 20s who are already making money and taking care of their parents and siblings.

I have also seen men above 40 whose primary responsibility is to get their wives pregnant and keep her busy so they can continue pursuing 'small' street girls and be chopping disrespect anyhow anyhow. Will you say they know what they want?

Let's stop generalizing this kind of things, biko.

smiley Please, no mentions. My heart always skip one or two beats when I see NL mentions.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by vickydevoka(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
dan4oster120:
sooooooooooooooooooo true.... you are making a huge sense that ladies need to check out
The truth is bitter but must be told
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Trybes(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Prolly talking from experience. Sorry about that a good number may behave like that but their are exceptions.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Bekermann(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Why are you hurt? Because an ugly nonentity typed trash on twitter?
You own time to bloom is coming, in fact, you're one day closer to it. Don't work with the clock of others. Everyone has his or her time.

God Bless you.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
krushdripper:
plus. All these simps of men who happen to be rich make it seem like a man can't feel alright about his life in this country without choosing a lady to be with.

Exactly
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Maghan37: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
The last time I checked Nigerian men are by far more sort after than Nigerian ladies or girls . Well if men of that age come for you and you listen to this girl with a genetic deficiency. Well he go find another one. The mrkt both abroad and domestic are flooded with less complicated and pretty girls.

2 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by delpee(f): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Asadujames202:

Check am well

Na love portion at work

Nothing like that. They grew in love. The guy is spiritually deep and believes that it is God's will plus they're happy together....parents inclusive.

Only fools rely on love potion.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by BreconHills(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

What liability is she talking about if not financial liability ?

If you've ever maintained a Car in this hectic Nigeria then you are a bit financialy dependent and not a financial liability

A car is? Something that can be bought on loan or through an employee asset ownership scheme? Your bar is a little low.

Liability can be the absence of a workable plan or the non existence of internationally accepted skillsets.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by solmus: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
BreconHills:

A car is? Something that can be bought on loan or through an employee asset ownership scheme? Your bar is a little low.

Liability can be the absence of a workable plan or the non existence of internationally accepted skillsets.

Lol

Loans wether it's a mortgage or car loan is tied to your credit worthiness (aka financial income) (loan security , your job , your assets)

Are you telling us a Man without skill set or workable plan can buy a car through bank loan?

I still say it a liability as a man can't maintain a car in Nigeria

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Classickj(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Shr does have a point, but not all men of that age group have the qualities she listed, just a good number of them..

Edit: so many men triggered by her post. Toolz is married o, with a child.
Nah
When she marry
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Classickj(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Shr does have a point, but not all men of that age group have the qualities she listed, just a good number of them..

Edit: so many men triggered by her post. Toolz is married o, with a child.
when she marry
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Pelxmiye(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
delpee:
It's unwise to generalize on matters like this. There are men who marry early. It's a function of many factors that can't be summed up in one sentence. My niece got married in July to a wonderful young man who is about 26 years old. She's 25. They've been together for more than 5 years and are so happy together.

Rare to find these days
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Pelxmiye(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:
cry people should chill on this gender thing.

I know people in their 20s who are already making money and taking care of their parents and siblings.

I have also seen men above 40 whose primary responsibility is to get their wives pregnant and keep her busy so they can continue pursuing 'small' street girls and be chopping disrespect
anyhow anyhow. Will you say they know what they want?

Let's stop generalizing this kind of things, biko.

smiley Please, no mentions. My heart always skip one or two beats when I see NL mentions.

Skip one or two beat grin grin grin...Kai nah so u fear nairalanders, I come in peace wink wink wink
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by mamato(f): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Stupidity has no age limit, I once dated a man of 39yrs thinking he will be more reasonable and mature but he turned out to be my worst nightmare and the worst mistake I made in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
knowhowk:
. grin grin grin An award for U making me laugh this morning
funny as it may sound but its true nau cheesy.the girl is very foolish to categorise a certain age group of men as irresponsible.Irresponsibilty knows no age group cheesy.Agreed there some younger men wey dey irresponsible but then there still many more older men who are highly irresponsible.some will steal their wives money and use it to sponsor their side chick.some no gree wan work.Some go even go their wife provision stall steal money then in the evening dem go baff,rub powder for neck then spray perfume then use the money wey dem tif from their wife stall take am carry their side chick go flex grin..some will collect loan from bank take the money go drink beer and buy land for sidechick while their own kids dey house cos dem no fit pay school fees.abeg irresponsibility knows no age group grin

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
delpee:
It's unwise to generalize on matters like this. There are men who marry early. It's a function of many factors that can't be summed up in one sentence. My niece got married in July to a wonderful young man who is about 26 years old. She's 25. They've been together for more than 5 years and are so happy together.
well marriage or marrying early does not signify being responsibilty.A man can still marry early and be useless.Borrowing money and not paying back,stealing his wife"s money to go and use to play nairabet etc cheesy.My former place i stayed in benin..there is this pastor who is married,has five kids, and has no job.He razed his wife"s business to the ground through endless borrowing of money and not paying back...Though the guy can pray and give u visions but he always exhort money from his followers and for a pastor he does not go to church on sundays. :DAbeg some ppl yeye.What makes u a responsible man is when you disciplined,u are able to pay ur debts at the stipulated time u promised,u are able to take care of ur family if u married.So using marriage as yardstick to measure a man who is responsible na error cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

Lol

Are you telling us a Man without skill set or workable plan can buy a car through bank loan?

I still say it a liability as a man can't maintain a car in Nigeria

a man without job or skill please what does he need a car for? cheesy.no be money he go take buy fuel? what of if one of the engines has issues will he carry it to the mechanic for free? Or he will now be like some guys who borrow money to buy fuel for their car grin grin grin.u can imagine a dude wants to take a girl out in his car and he will now be approaching u to borrow him money to fuel his car grin.No job,no skill..no nothing and yet wat he"s thinking is to buy motor.biko any man with such a mentality needs to be flogged real good cheesy.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
krushdripper:
some men steal money to give to ladies cos of desperation to get their approval so dont be decieved that men who spoil women with money are rich cheesy.there was a story i watched on youtube sometime ago where a guy got evicted by his landlord cos he couldnt pay his rent anymore due to the excess money he was sending to some girl who was a social media influencer just cos he wanted her to fall in love with him.Another dude used his mom"s credit to send thirty thousand dollars to a girl he met on some site.so u surely cant call such dudes rich cheesy.its even struggling guys who spend more on women than rich men .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by solmus: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
lefulefu:
a man without job or skill please what does he need a car for? cheesy.no be money he go take buy fuel? what of if one of the engines has issues will he carry it to the mechanic for free? Or he will now be like some guys who borrow money to buy fuel for their car grin grin grin.u can imagine a dude wants to take a girl out in his car and he will now be approaching u to borrow him money to fuel his car grin.No job,no skill..no nothing and yet wat he"s thinking is to buy motor.biko any man with such a mentality needs to be flogged real good cheesy.

grin

Flogged Kwa ?? Why Na.. Bros when the car start riding him like a donkey Na him go sell am or park am lol

You don't tell a man when to marry and make babies or get a car this things have a way of teaching people real lessons in Nigeria..

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

grin

Flogged Kwa ?? Why Na.. Bros when the car start riding him like a donkey Na him go sell am or park am lol

You don't tell a man when to marry and make babies or get a car this things have a way of teaching people real lessons in Nigeria..

very true grin..no be person go tell am to sell the car.u need to get ur priorities right first b4 u think of a car.Have a job or a stable business before u ever think of purchasing a car.Its like some of these yahoo boys wen dem don hama money from maga the first thing na to buy car but wen all the maga money don finish u will see them selling the car and using leg again cheesy.na so e be.have a stable job or business first b4 thinking of a ride.

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by krushdripper(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
lefulefu:
some men steal money to give to ladies cos of desperation to get their approval so dont be decieved that men who spoil women with money are rich cheesy.there was a story i watched on youtube sometime ago where a guy got evicted by his landlord cos he couldnt pay his rent anymore due to the excess money he was sending to some girl who was a social media influencer just cos he wanted her to fall in love with him.Another dude used his mom"s credit to send thirty thousand dollars to a girl he met on some site.so u surely cant call such dudes rich cheesy.its even struggling guys who spend more on women than rich men .
You see a good number of these ministers, senators, chancelors, house of rep. members, pastors.. they are the ones i'm talking about, they tag thier supposed success with statements like 'Behind ever successful man, there's a woman', 'He who finds a wife, has found a good thing' and other simp adages they make use of. They are a model to many which makes up for lots of marriages that have happened this year (for e.g), Only few people tie the knot with a partner solely out of thier personal volition. Struggling guys should quit spending thier money on girls cos the girl in most cases doesn't feel the same way about them & would end up rubbing shit in thier face for appreciation.

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Skip one or two beat grin grin grin...Kai nah so u fear nairalanders, I come in peace wink wink wink

I fear them o.

cool Thank you for coming in peace, even though I still felt my heart move in a different way smiley when I first saw the mention.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Pelxmiye(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I fear them o.

cool Thank you for coming in peace, even though I still felt my heart move in a different way smiley when I first saw the mention.

Hehehe grin grin grin...i come in peace to spread love and light grin grin grin...I see you're a writer too,yes i obviously sneaked into your profile wink wink wink wink
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
where have I been since,they are not only liabilities but an opportunist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.