Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (47916 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Quinniscent(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
When would these set of confused low-life used and dumped attention seekers realize that generalizing is an act of complete foolishness... what an ignoramus!
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by ednut1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

It's all about money for these young ladies

Their male mates dont have the financial capability (based on how difficult the country is) and the older ones do

That what caused it
another angle

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Cocao(f): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
The toxic masculinity in Nigeria, via social media platform is downright disgusting.

Do not believe everything you read online and do not frame your perception based on another's meaning.

I don't want to generalize, but a large sample of the men on front page are psychologically flawed. It is irritating to read.

What worries me the most is that these are the men that would raise other men and women.

What exactly would you teach your kids? To be so irritable that one stroke makes you flame up or erupt, prematurely? (pun intended)
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
etcsines:
Answer a few questions on football and celebrities and win money to your bank account now!!!
How
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Divinenwa: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
reflecteen:
Sorry man
that man is a criminal.here is d real person https://www.nairaland.com/5844416/passionate-plead-please-save-me#93365678
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by knowhowk: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cocao:
The toxic masculinity in Nigeria, via social media platform is downright disgusting.

Do not believe everything you read online and do not frame your perception based on another's meaning.

I don't want to generalize, but a large sample of the men on front page are psychologically flawed. It is irritating to read.
. A Large sample of men and women on front page are psychologically flawed. Take no sides .
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Cocao(f): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
knowhowk:
. A Large sample of men and women on front page are psychologically flawed. Take no sides .

Go to the front page and do a quick statistics. Its in the data.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Holyprophet121(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
The life of a Lady
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Sniper101(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2020
My kid brother of 24yrs makes nothing less than 300k monthly

(diswan dey here dey talk shit)
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by virginprincess(f): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2020
well true but not for all men
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2020
no be by age oo cheesy
or what can u say about a 55 yr old man who still steals money from his wife"s purse to take buy ogogoro and be drinking and vomiting from morning till night
dat one is also a liability to his wife
man wey wan responsible irregardless of age go responsible

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Nnemuka:

Tah, go and sit down
Oga have you eaten today?

I won’t reply a faceless prick. So long
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Earnonline2: 2:09am On Sep 22, 2020
To 32
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Lilgabby(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2020
tobechi74:
And women on same age are assets?

Women need men to rule over them

Like sheep with a dead brain

Logic used to strip her off power

In an effort to maintain male dominance

Public participation an embargo

Officiating in religion a sin against God

Tertiary education a financial waste

Rearing of children,her reason for been made

Trading her own punny is not right

Whereas men exchange money for physical might

Men make the rules .Men have the final say 

Abide by the unfair system, follow the way

Gets raped amidst struggle and cries

Her virginity taken ,her dignity her pride

Difficult to proof,justice to be denied

Threatened into silence she hides the crime

Atrocity committed by her dad she Trust most

Without pills, without raincoat

Seed begins to germinate. Stomach potrudes

She wants it terminated.but that is a taboo

Shamed for considering abortion

Men only concern is more population

Her body is a decision to be made by society

Her freewill taken,yet another cruelty

Forced to become a single mother

With all its shame and stigma

Social distanced like one with covid nineteen

“Do not be like her” mothers warn their kids

The men do not desire second hand property

She bears it all alone amidst poverty

Develops a passionate hatred for male

Seeks listening ear to tell her tale

Find solace among fellow victim

Under an umbrella of bitter feminist

Relieved to discover she is not lonely

Now she got a chance to tell the world her story

Whom do we blame

Male or female

Power abused yields anarchy

Power used in fairness improves loyalty

The hunted hunts the hunter

Grudge not! Enjoy the karma

Read more here https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/
Abeg na who invite poetry come this matter now. Go SS3B ....na science class u dey! ...art class na next junction
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by lekki1444: 6:19am On Sep 22, 2020
uuzba:

Well, both boys and girls go to school at young age.
Unfortunately, neither of them know what Nigerian society is like.
School teaches office administrative stuff (drawing of graph and writing report) and hardly any practical things (farming to feed, manufacturing goods).
-
When they finish from school, society expects practical results and school education is useless.
Neither the men nor women know anything.
The women just fluant their big nyash, throw their certificate one side and marry a guy who is much older, more settled in Nigeria.
Their age mates, the men, are left to be roaming up and down, trying to make sense of their useless education.
After suffering under hot sun, doing yahoo-yahoo, writing nonsense on social media, some men will throw the certificate away and go into farming or some self employed business to earn enough capital to pay their rent, survive and marry. All their women classmates have married senior guys and born 5 pikins by this time.
So the guys have to settle for some small-small girls many years their juniour.
Yes, if children learnt early on, that school education cannot guarantee survival they would have spent their early years learning a trade to survive instead of cramming to pass jamb and end up jobless.
I agree.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by BreconHills(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
cool

For where. ? Even 15 year old don dey drive benz

It's just stupid to generalise

Not a good point.

Driving or owning a car of any make is not a sign of maturity. The point she was making false or not has nothing to do with money of assets
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by solmus: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
BreconHills:

Not a good point.

Driving or owning a car of any make is not a sign of maturity. The point she was making false or not has nothing to do with money of assets

What liability is she talking about if not financial liability ?

If you've ever maintained a Car in this hectic Nigeria then you are a bit financialy dependent and not a financial liability

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Jkindness: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2020
pocohantas:

It doesn’t change the fact that these kind of men exist. The topic isn’t about who women see as boring, but a trait common among youths. If you are true to yourself, you will agree that our youths have lost it.
wait something shock me for your DP na that young boy marry dat old mama from ogbodo oyinbo abi na my left eye da deceive me. Abeg yan me dust?

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by olakan22: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Shr does have a point, but not all men of that age group have the qualities she listed, just a good number of them..

Edit: so many men triggered by her post. Toolz is married o, with a child.
Isnor the original toolz o
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Jkindness: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2020
passwordd:
The OP or whoever said this must be a beast for saying this rubbish she is talking. I am in my mid twenties yet I am employed... I am a keke napep driver; How am I now a liability? Although I am a graduate, there are no white collar jobs anywhere. It must be noted that the keke napep belongs to me and is not a balance & carry type of keke; It must also be noted that I am single... so again how am I now a liability?

Please she should tell us abeg? Let her go and wash her mouth with soap abeg. It is women like this that don't know how to talk that are usually sexists. It reminds me of the debate on gender equality on Big Brother Naija 3 days ago; I did not know when I changed the channel to African Magic out of disgust. They were only talking about women and children... gender equality doesn't work this way; it is supposed to be about both genders
So your password is passwordd?
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by proclinician: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2020
munachiso58:

non of there above

just work on urself

You worked on yourself sotee at 20 when you de write jamb you can feed someone's entire family for 2 years. Why u de lie like this, e good for your eye?

2 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by jimter44(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Samsimple:
A Nigerian lady identified as Dr Toolz on Twitter has taken to the platform to advise ladies to desist from dating men that are between the ages 19 to 27 as they are mostly liabilities.

According to Toolz, ladies should not date men who are less than 28-years-old because those type of men don’t know what they want in life and they are liabilities.

https://mobile.twitter.com/toolzdeyforyou/status/1307955423014772736

It's no always true. I have seen men who are 20 and above that have made it legitimately in life.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by afroxyz: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
You can never see a nigerian girl talking about how to be independent and even help people around het. It is always about tying their hopes and philosophies around men.

4 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2020
olakan22:

Isnor the original toolz o
Ehen!!

Is ok.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by MartinsD12(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Samsimple:
A Nigerian lady identified as Dr Toolz on Twitter has taken to the platform to advise ladies to desist from dating men that are between the ages 19 to 27 as they are mostly liabilities.

According to Toolz, ladies should not date men who are less than 28-years-old because those type of men don’t know what they want in life and they are liabilities.

https://mobile.twitter.com/toolzdeyforyou/status/1307955423014772736
Same applies to ladies too between the age of 19 to even 45 are liabilities forever, infact ladies between 19 to 27 will be looking for numerous boyfriend to foot their bills, they are in secondary schools to universities and infact even the ones working finally at age 30 to 45
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2020
i will Choose PS4 over any Nigeria lady

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.