Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips (6126 Views)

The Easiest Natural Ways To Get Your Pink Lips - Beauty Plus / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Want pink lips? Follow these natural remedies to get your desired pink lips.

1. Honey and sugar scrub
2. Lemon and honey pack
3. Aloe vera and coconut oil

There are so many click the links to read in full detail and check the process to take.

https://www.healtthyliving.com/5-natural-ways-to-get-pink-lips/

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Hanonimos:
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
I love what you said here smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2020
I'll only be convinced if you yourself have it

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
click
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
OPAA6:
I'll only be convinced if you yourself have it

I do but it's a matter of choice. It's natural

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past and not to worry about the future but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.

Don't forget to visit: www.healtthyliving.com

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
click
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Read
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
4 Ur Mind Now, All Doze Things Go Give U A Pink Lip.
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Creativity is a fragrance of real health. When a person is really healthy and whole, creativity comes naturally to him, the urge to create arises. 

Stay healthy and be productive.
Health is wealth!
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Click
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2020
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patients in care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
click
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Continue reading
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
check
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
view
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2020
Good morning
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
click
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Morning here
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2020
It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop. You don't need to be perfect. Just be better than you were yesterday.
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
read more
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by chinchonglee(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hanonimos:
read more
What is sugar scrub?
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
chinchonglee:

What is sugar scrub?

honey mixed with sugar for exfoliating
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by chinchonglee(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hanonimos:

honey mixed with sugar for exfoliating
Can u be kind enough to teach me how to mix and apply it?
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
chinchonglee:

Can u be kind enough to teach me how to mix and apply it?

click the link to read. It has been explained step by step
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by chinchonglee(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hanonimos:

click the link to read. It has been explained step by step
Thanks alot!
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Eat to live, not live to eat.

Good Morning Here
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Good morning
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
more
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips by Hanonimos(f): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year. / My Mum Will Bury Me Soon / The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.