Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi (1781 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by onomefm(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
Kasy the begging coward cheesy

This is just the beginning for Kasy
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
mytime24:
u dey watch nollywood toomuch angry
cute girl
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Chino4NAUTH: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
midolian:
Yes.. never said its an achievement. There are many ways to do certain things..I just narrated an ordeal wherein you will find one of it..and it perfectly fits my own situation

Thank you
You did fine Jare.. Don't mind them like breaking up isn't usually filled with vengeful insults from the ladies.. Even the gal wouldn't even handle a simple break up from her man

1 Like

Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Chino4NAUTH: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
onomefm:

Before mod will rescue you, the pictures are already viewed cheesy
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 rule 2, 1 and 10
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by onomefm(f): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Cc lalas10

You are wasting your time, we have over 1000 soldiers. How many are you gonna report cheesy
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Chino4NAUTH: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
onomefm:

You are wasting your time, we have over 1000 soldiers. How many are you gonna report cheesy
They've been deleting your comments back to back grin cheesy grin grin grin... I will continue to make you restless and useless since you want to be useless.. Cursed I.m.becile
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Chino4NAUTH: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enuguplkln:

Una too much biko. Deal with him. He no dey hear word cheesy
You been restless busy for me.. Cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of Anambra dweller
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Chino4NAUTH: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enuguplkln:

Crying bastard talk again nah. Beggar cheesy
Doesn't change anything cool
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Emotionss: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
midolian:
Nice one!

Did something similar to one of the useless girls I dated in the past. She was so materialistic she would put a price tag on every fun moment we had..if you think her a slut, you can't be wrong...
When she sensed goodies coming my way, she begin dey form magnetic love..Had to plan with a lady to come and embarrass me with a fake 6weeks pregnancy.....so the girl came when I was with the good for nothing daughter of Jezebel...The one carrying the fake preggy burden displayed that day you would think it was real as she dragged the other out and dressed her face with some few slaps..

This worked like a spell..
undecided

Omo that pregnancy thing did not work for me ooo. The yeye girl refuse breakup because of the mula involved. I have to secretly relocate to another area before I finally have peace.

That girl made me understand why we have soo many young are widows this days.
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by Harrykn: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Franzinni:
Iko edem
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol he should have faced the babe, tell her that she was mad and then walk her out of his life.... Now this woman will probably continue asking men for such madness, until one brotha finally decides to tell her the GODDAM TRUTH!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. / Raw Video Of Mad Woman And Her Lover Chopping Themselves in Uncompleted building / Please Come And Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.