Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' (90224 Views)

Ex-Education Minister, Kenneth Gbagi Is Dead / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Mycommand: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
"Sahara Reporters" will follow the case.

Islie:
Ex-Nigerian Minister Arrests Hotel Staff, Strip Them Naked For Allegedly Stealing N5,000

SAHARAREPORTERS
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
coldFLARES1:
When I saw ex-minister, I reasoned it could only be Kenneth Gbagi!

Man is very ruthless,

.....and without mercy too.

I admire him a lot, nonetheless.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144291/lucky-obire-how-kenneth-gbagi

Tell me if you still admire him after seeing the link above
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Simple they Are rich, Kenneth and The Police
will pay damages tire of they follow The right
channel to file their counter claims in a Court
of Law.

If i were PDP, they should suspend Gbagi for
such wicked inhuman acts.

If this is true,PDP is losing Delta State to APC
for such a man is not worthy of leadership.

quote author=Islie post=94190086]Ex-Nigerian Minister Arrests Hotel Staff, Strip Them Naked For Allegedly Stealing N5,000

SAHARAREPORTERS[/quote]
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by DexterousOne(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:
The black race is a very demonic wicked selfish race and that's y the white race deal with us mercilessly cos they know the heart of an average black man is evil

Black folks have problems
Its what we all know
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
maasoap:

https://www.nairaland.com/6144291/lucky-obire-how-kenneth-gbagi

Tell me if you still admire him after seeing the link above
I'd have to take back my comment about admiring Gbagi. Tbh, I didn't mean admiring the brute that he is.

I only like his fearlessness and outspokenness in condemning Ibori for all the while he was governor. I can never sides with someone who cheats staff or brutalizes people because they are hapless and beneath them.

I have always know he has the capacity for inconceivable evil, though I have not kept tabs on him since leaving Delta in 2011. Man has been wicked since the late 1990's when I knew him.

Words in the hood then was that he forced an artisan(painter I think) to work without pay after the guy refused to work after being accused of stealing materials.

Man fenced a street road to remodel into a close(now Gbagi close, off Aya Street, Off Jakpa road, Effurun) for reasons nobody knows. So you can see he's been a wicked man for a long time now.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by maasoap(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2020
coldFLARES1:
I'd have to take back my comment about admiring Gbagi. Tbh, I didn't mean admiring the brute that he is.

I only like his fearlessness and outspokenness in condemning Ibori for all the while he was governor. I can never sides with someone who cheats staff or brutalizes people because they are hapless and beneath them.

I have always know he has the capacity for inconceivable evil, though I have not kept tabs on him since leaving Delta in 2011. Man has been wicked since the late 1990's when I knew him.

Words in the hood then was that he forced an artisan(painter I think) to work without pay after the guy refused to work after being accused of stealing materials.

Man fenced a street road to remodel into a close(now Gbagi close, off Aya Street, Off Jakpa road, Effurun) for reasons nobody knows. So you can see he's been a wicked man for a long time now.

Thanks for the clarification, you didn't do that earlier. That man is not different from the one who pulled down the section of the airport fence. I wonder where he is now.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Sam119(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
SmartProf:
What a foolish ex minister. He should tell us he developed appetite to behold some inner qualities of his female staff being covered by clothes since he never had X-ray eyes to see through clothes. The male staff was just included to bring about gender equality. Look at how the male staff now ended up developing some serious arrow around his waist having seen his female colleagues inner collateral.

Hahahaa
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Emmanueledu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
I would love to know the latest on this case��‍♂️
Anyone with latest info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.