Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' (90216 Views)

Ex-Education Minister, Kenneth Gbagi Is Dead / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by olmoRoc: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2020
I just wish the same punishment is give to every treasury looter in the country.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Shimran(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
They say if you want to hide something from a black man "hide it in a book".
They were not alleged to have stolen 5k as the title said but a total of 273,000 naira which they stole in the range of 156,000, 110,000, 5,000 and 2,000 naira respectively.
Read what is in the paper before you judge.
Our main concern should be the inhumane treatment of the poor workers before prosecution. Nobody should be treated that way, especially for a simple employee and employer foreign exchange
If you wouldn't mind, where can I see the above stolen range, please.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020
coldFLARES1:
When I saw ex-minister, I reasoned it could only be Kenneth Gbagi!

Man is very ruthless,

.....and without mercy too.

I admire him a lot, nonetheless.

Admire Kenneth? Naaah. Ken is a beast. I prefer his elder brother and one time chairman of Ughelli South LG, Chief Faith Gbagi. Kenneth is too uncouth
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by themanderon: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Black man, black heart, black reasoning.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Charx122: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
See dat guy dick....in front of girls..chai

You like?
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by jaxxy(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Omg! People are just wicked. Common 5k even though it's true they stole it at his level why should he downgrade him self so low because of 5k?

Simple he could have sack, but striping them naked that's so in human and cruel of him.

Wickness of the highest order

How do we even get to call Or term a gift as stealing
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Awoleesu(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:

I was expecting naughty Nairalanders to make some comment on this...

Bad gal! you took the bait!
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by mercyland93(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2020
This is arrant rubbish. Why didn't they walk or run away and later come back to be sacked/arrested. It isn't gud to humiliated like that . Never good
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
jaxxy:

How do we even get to call Or term a gift as stealing
That's the question Sir, just wickness.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Theevilone(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
They were not alleged to have stolen 5k as the title said but a total of 273,000 naira which they stole in the range of 156,000, 110,000, 5,000 and 2,000 naira respectively.
Our main concern should be the inhumane treatment of the poor workers before prosecution. Nobody should be treated that way, especially for a simple employee and employer foreign exchange

From what I understand a kind customer gave them a token of 5k and the oga is accusing them of it and our NPF and their wahala is placing those huge figures as a aligation, u should understand that that's their way.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Anaerobi(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2020
some people are very wicked.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by 2016v2017: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Omg! People are just wicked. Common 5k even though it's true they stole it at his level why should he downgrade him self so low because of 5k?

Simple he could have sack, but striping them naked that's so in human and cruel of him.

Wickness of the highest order
They have the right to sue his naughty ass. He a useless looter.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by tutudesz: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Decallionaire:

He was never an Ibori boy. He was already a billionaire. I know this man personally. He's been doing this to his workers for years.
He doesn't pay his workers and he expects them not to steal when he flashes his wealth before there very eyes.
When I saw the headline in front page, I knew he was the only one that could do this.
You Gbagi no be Ibori boy No be every information we go share online.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by gemini35(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
why ebi say women their eye dey first go to men boxer,anyway na their una treasure dey sha.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Burgerlomo: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2020
This is wrong.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Ben404040: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2020
This is wickedness, all because of 5k. The hunter will soon become the hunted.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Admire Kenneth? Naaah. Ken is a beast. I prefer his elder brother and one time chairman of Ughelli South LG, Chief Faith Gbagi. Kenneth is too uncouth
grin Oniovo, no be say I no know say Kenneth na woski kind of fellow. The kind of man that servant, in the parable of the talent, in the Bible described as a "hard" man.

Uncouth? Yes! How he insulted old men, fellow landlords because they considered him their level when they were pulling funds to buy transformer from way back to when he asked an MC to shut up and stop all the grammar during a fundraiser, i f he doesn't have the money to spend, then u go know say him dey scatter-yarn wella.

How he fenced a street where his house is to become a close and u know he is mindless.

However, the ruthlessness with which he succeeded as a businessman is what I admire about him. I don't know why.

As for him Senior brother, I am hearing his name for the first time and I am sure Kenneth was instrumental to his getting that position.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by adewad13(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2020
curses of the masses is at work...
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2020
tutudesz:

You Gbagi no be Ibori boy No be every information we go share online.
My brother, even Ibori no go fit talk say Gbagi na I'm boy
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by adewad13(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2020
curses of the masses is at work
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Hassanmaye(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
What a foolish ex minister. He should tell us he developed appetite to behold some inner qualities of his female staff being covered by clothes since he never had X-ray eyes to see through clothes. The male staff was just included to bring about gender equality. Look at how the male staff now ended up developing some serious arrow around his waist having seen his female colleagues inner collateral.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2020
coldFLARES1:
grin Oniovo, no be say I no know say Kenneth na woski kind of fellow. The kind of man that servant, in the parable of the talent, in the Bible described as a "hard" man.

Uncouth? Yes! How he insulted old men, fellow landlords because they considered him their level when they were pulling funds to buy transformer from way back to when he asked an MC to shut up and stop all the grammar during a fundraiser, i f he doesn't have the money to spend, then u go know say him dey scatter-yarn wella.

How he fenced a street where his house is to become a close and u know he is mindless.

However, the ruthlessness with which he succeeded as a businessman is what I admire about him. I don't know why.

As for him Senior brother, I am hearing his name for the first time and[b] I am sure Kenneth was instrumental to his getting that position.[/b]

You insult Faith with this comment ọ. Big insult on Faith. I tell you for free that he became Chairman (during the Abacha era) way before Ken knew how to politic. Ken is causing so much mayhem in Oginibo I don't know how he plans to be gov without their support
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by tutudesz: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2020
coldFLARES1:
My brother, even Ibori no go fit talk say Gbagi na I'm boy
Gbagi no chop Delta money under Ibori Has of yesterday, his son has been trying to kill the story and promise to give the 4 workers 2 million each.
"We wish to categorically state that at no time did Gbagi subject any staff of the Hotel to such humiliation as he is presently bereaved and occupied with preparing for the funeral of his sister who passed away recently".
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You insult Faith with this comment ọ. Big insult on Faith. I tell you for free that he became Chairman (during the Abacha era) way before Ken knew how to politic. Ken is causing so much mayhem in Oginibo I don't know how he plans to be gov without their support
Before Fovie or Collins Omonemu?
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2020
coldFLARES1:
Before Fovie or Collins Omonemu?

Before Chief A.P. Fovie.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by shiwex: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2020
The ex minister should be arrested and charged.....and the police officers that were involved disciplined.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2020
God will punish this guy o.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by chris51(f): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Very uncivilized behaviour. Could he not have punished them officially?

How could he have stripped grown up human beings naked because of N5000?

He should be sued.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by chris51(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:
Very uncivilized behaviour. Could he not have punished them officially?

How could he have stripped grown up human beings naked because of N5000?

He should be sued.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Bkayyy: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2020
captain247:

That's the report from Sahara reporters but other report claimed otherwise. See below which explain it was the ex-minister that withdraw such amount from the staffs personal account.

Report enter studio last night say chief Kenneth Gbagi wey be Owner of the Popular Robinson Plaza, CEO, Golden Tulip Hotels/Signatious Hotel and Suites and One time Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, allegedly strip, molest and arrest four staff of his Hotel (Signatious Hotel) for PTI junction over accusations say them Thief FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA from the hotel.

Meanwhile, the Staffs claim with evidence, say na dash customer dash them the money sum on the 8th of September.

As at Friday the 18th day of September, 2020 for the hotel, Chief Gbagi strip them ( 3girls and a boy), naked, asked his 15 years old son to video them while him dey watch them and the mobile Policemen attached to am point gun at them with a threat of shooting any of them wey disobey the order.

Chief Gbagi also collect their ATM cards and withdraw the sum of (279,000) from their personal accounts and forced them at Gun point to write statement under duress, locked them inside one room for the hotel before him invite police officers from Ebrumede Police Station to detain them since Friday, 18th September till Monday them charge them go court on Monday.

According to insiders for the hotel, them say this chief Gbagi no dey pay him workers salaries for several months and no be say him no get the money to pay and This no be the first time wey Chief Gbagi don dey do this kind thing to him workers.
The families of the victims dey call on all Nigerians, the Inspector General of Police, Human Rights Organizations, Government of Delta State and the Presidency, to come to their aid as him don vow to further humiliate and make both their lives and that of their families miserable even after the magistrate don grant the accused persons bail due to the intervention of some human rights activists wey intervene for the matter.
This is serious, but if the maltreatment has been going on for months why didn't they quit or blow whistle
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Bkayyy: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Shimran:
If you wouldn't mind, where can I see the above stolen range, please.
The picture
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
Mr Witness no be Wetin dem write here you read? Couldn't it have been a frame up? Have you heard from the other side too? Don't you think well? Does this justify this inhumane treatment meted @ these ppl? Haaabaaa.... You sef go do worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.