Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' (90232 Views)

Ex-Education Minister, Kenneth Gbagi Is Dead / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by mofy1(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Gbagi can rope anybody with stealing once you are trying to be stubborn and insisting on your salary payment. He still owes me 4month salary before I stop working for him 5years ago. I no dash ham o,it's a debt and he will answer to God.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by elvido(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
They say if you want to hide something from a black man "hide it in a book".
They were not alleged to have stolen 5k as the title said but a total of 273,000 naira which they stole in the range of 156,000, 110,000, 5,000 and 2,000 naira respectively.
Read what is in the paper before you judge.
Our main concern should be the inhumane treatment of the poor workers before prosecution. Nobody should be treated that way, especially for a simple employee and employer foreign exchange

where is the evidence they stole such?? none I suppose. and mind you I have been to ebrumede police station and the accusations labeled against me by that foolish DPO and police, still shock me to date..all they does is label accusations for you to pay bail. so that 5k in their eyes holds no ground police must add jara to increase figures to 100s of thousands to have good case in court

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by elvido(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2020
mofy1:
Gbagi can rope anybody with stealing once you are trying to be stubborn and insisting on your salary payment. He still owes me 4month salary before I stop working for him 5years ago. I no dash ham o,it's a debt and he will answer to God.

you are not far from the truth
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Waleyem(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Haba,this is cruel,because 5k,he too should be investigated on how he got money to build the so call hotel.... wicked people everywhere.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Longman180(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
See dat guy dick....in front of girls..chai

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by pricklewane: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
You have no idea how devilish the demons PDP parade as politicians are, imagine if it was Buhari Tinubu or Oshomole that this ?

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh
Omg! People are just wicked. Common 5k even though it's true they stole it at his level why should he downgrade him self so low because of 5k?

Simple he could have sack, but striping them naked that's so in human and cruel of him.

Wickness of the highest order
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Before Chief A.P. Fovie.
No wonder. Thanks for the education
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
coldFLARES1:
No wonder. Thanks for the education

Kenneth na smallie where Faith dey. Just dat Ken is a very loud braggart. I remember Faith's daughter living with us briefly when she was schooling nearby. At the time I didn't really know who he was and so I no count am as anything. It was when I grew up and started hearing Gbagi upandan that I had to ask and was told that the little girl that stayed with us is actually Ken's niece from his elder brother Faith. My point is that I came from a very humble background and Faith and my dad happened to be very good classmates from Urhobo College. And while Faith was always well heeled he never forgot his childhood friends. Ken on the other hand rides everyone rough

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Oz2much4real: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
wickedness of this world hmmmmmmmmm God help your children
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by orisa37: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gbagi is mad. He should be arrested and sent to a Mental Home.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by obaaderemi: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
I blame the policemen who were complicit in this. Where are Nigeria's human right activists? In a sane society those police men and the hotel owner should go to jail for this. Na the girls I pity most.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by eraj4real: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
They say if you want to hide something from a black man "hide it in a book".
They were not alleged to have stolen 5k as the title said but a total of 273,000 naira which they stole in the range of 156,000, 110,000, 5,000 and 2,000 naira respectively.
Read what is in the paper before you judge.
Our main concern should be the inhumane treatment of the poor workers before prosecution. Nobody should be treated that way, especially for a simple employee and employer foreign exchange

Nigerian police sometimes exaggerate amounts to make cases look more substantial.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by OyinO: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dreal1247:
Some people's wickedness at times make the devil to appear kind.

There's no Devil. Man is the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by karkel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Another saddist
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Omg! People are just wicked. Common 5k even though it's true they stole it at his level why should he downgrade him self so low because of 5k?

Simple he could have sack, but striping them naked that's so in human and cruel of him.

Wickness of the highest order

I have work with him before. He is a very wicked person. He also has a printing company in Lagos. That's where I worked then. If you don't have mind you can't work with him. He has contested for 3 election in delta state, but he failed woefully. Now he is going again for the fourth time in 2023. He should change his ways and ask for God mercy, otherwise is just wasting his precious time.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dreal1247:
Some people's wickedness at times make the devil to appear kind. To worsen the issue, he is nursing a governorship ambition. Just imagine the kind of Governor this man wil eventually become. God has finally exposed him. During the electioneering campaign, they all become angels.

This will be the fourth time, if he contest in 2023. I have worked with him before. He is a very wicked person
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
tutudesz:
Gbagi the biggest criminal in Ibori government and one of Ibori boys. His hotel that non-functional and he should forget his governorship ambition 2014, 2007 and now.

God bless you. I have worked with him before. This will be the fourth time if he contest in 2023. He is a very wicked person. He has a printing company in Lagos.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Uzomaglovani: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Islie:
Ex-Nigerian Minister Arrests Hotel Staff, Strip Them Naked For Allegedly Stealing N5,000

SAHARAREPORTERS
when God want to expose some bad political aspirants, dis how it will start stupid man come and contests let see how you will win. Ordinary 5k mtcheww
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Princewell2012:

I have work with him before. He is a very wicked person. He also has a printing company in Lagos. That's where I worked then. If you don't have mind you can't work with him. He has contested for 3 election in delta state, but he failed woefully. Now he is going again for the fourth time in 2023. He should change his ways and ask for God mercy, otherwise is just wasting his precious time.

You don't mean it, this serious oo.

The end of such men are always terrible when mercy come late.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
mytime24:
Na dis1 won b future governor

Stupidman

I have worked with him before. I will not even advice my enemy to vote for that man, that's how serious it is. He is wicked by nature forget about that photograph that he managed put up a smile. That man doesn't smile.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:

You don't mean it, this serious oo.

The end of such men are always terrible when mercy come late.

God will not allow him to win, otherwise that state will be in trouble. He has money though.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Princewell2012:

God will not allow him to win, otherwise that state will be in trouble. He has money though.
Amen, cause the people are doom when evil man step on the throne.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
bigstan11787:
If you reside in Warrior then you will definitely know who Gbagi is....so hostile to his staff, he uses manual labourers and will not pay instead he deals with them with army

grin grin God bless you so much. I have worked with him before. Only God saved me. He is a very wicked person. This should be the third or fourth time he will be contesting for that seat in Delta state.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Amen, cause the people are doom when evil man step on the throne.

With his connections he should have been a governor since. God doesn't want to let him have it.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
AngelicBeing:
If you investigate the so called minister very well, you will discover that the wealth behind his constructing that useless hotel is from what he stole from the government, see the way he is treating his workers, l don't subscribe to stealing but I don't agree with the way he dehumanizes his employees angry
He has a lots of company, I have worked with him before. He is just wicked. I don't even know he was a former minister, because I worked with one of his company in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
coldFLARES1:
I don't know about his biography, but I factor that his ruthlessness was a factor that helped him succeed in business. This man moved his way up the rungs of the ladder.

I hope to be hugely successful one day and the trait of ruthlessness is a most sought-after for me. The reason I admire Kenneth Gbagi
I have worked with him before. If you have done that too you would not be saying this. Let me not proceed.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Princewell2012(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
chapwiz:
This man is very tough man, and he is wicked as well he doesn't pay workers salary and if you are a staff you of his hotel my dear you are you working for free because if make any attempt to request for salary you are in big trouble that is why there hardly a staff in that hotel Woking to six months.
Not only in hotel. He has other companies. And he always owns his workers salaries even up to six months. That's the main reason I left him in Lagos. He wife is one of the Judges in Lagos then.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by saxokay(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
what has he gain after this foolish act
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
coldFLARES1:
I don't know about his biography, [s] but I factor that his ruthlessness was a factor that helped in succeed in business. [/s] This man moved his way up the rungs of the ladder.

I hope to be hugely successful one day [s] and the trait of ruthlessness is a most sought-after for me. [/s] The reason I admire Kenneth Gbagi

According to the report and people here, this man has been eating at state and federal levels for quite sometime, political appointments. So, it is easy to deduce where his money for business came from and definitely not from being ruthless whatsoever
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
maasoap:

According to the report and people here, this man has been eating at state and federal levels for quite sometime, political appointments. So, it is easy to deduce where his money for business came from and definitely not from being ruthless whatsoever
If you check my posts on this subject matter, you would realize that at some point I know Gbagi fairly closely.

Aside being from the same local government and knowing someone who hails from his native Oginibo. I stayed close to him mid to late 1990's. It would be safe to say you would never get a good testimonial of him from anyone that knows him closely. That man is mean! There's no evil anyone has alleged against him that he's incapable of doing.

However, I am aware he, most likely, had been a multi-millionaire long before he contested against Ibori in the PDP primaries leading to 1999. Definitely not from politics. He's been a serial contestant for the governorship of Delta State under PDP and may have only got compensated with the Junior Minister position during Jonathan's time. Never had a long career as an appointee of government certainly. Need I add, that with the way he talks against corruption and fearlessly criticized Ibori, I doubt he stole when he was a minister, so his money didn't come from abuse of position as a politically exposed person.

On a lighter note, if people hero-worship Wike for his fearlessness, then I would tell you for free that the ant wey dey sight for Gbagi brain harsh pass Wike own.

In summary, I don't like him totally, just some tiny things about him grin
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Memphis17(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2020
Ori e ti gbagi tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.