Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

The King And His Wives(read To The End). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The King And His Wives(read To The End). (186 Views)

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Male Prostitute Shares Photos Of His Wives' Naked Butts With Tattoos Of His Name / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The King And His Wives(read To The End). by oluwaseyi1759(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Once upon a time there lived a king who is very rich, powerful,famous, influential and a highly respected king well known by everybody in the town. He had four wives and many children.

There was a time when he grew old and fell ill(he was about to die). On his sick bed he called his wives talked to them about him leaving them now and at the end of his words he wanted one of his wives to die with him and follow him to afterlife. He called his youngest wife which he loved very much,he his always fond of her and she was very beautiful. And ask her if she would follow him to afterlife, With tears running down her cheeks she felt sorry for her husband but replied him that she won't be able to follow him to afterlife because she wants to see her children grow old. The King felt disappointed and moved on to the 2nd wife and ask if she would follow him to afterlife, She also felt sorry for her sick husband and replied, I wish I could follow you but I'm sorry I can't. The King moved to the 3rd wife but she refused too. No one wants to follow him except his 1st wife which the King neglected so much that he showed little care and affection towards her. She later followed him to the afterlife.

My dear readers and viewers this is just a parable of this world and the kingdom of God.
The King illustrated here is ourselves, I mean you reading this post.
The youngest wife we are taking about here is MONEY. Every living person on earth are working and desperate to have the kind of wife but is taking us no where, that means we are all leaving our money behind when dead.
While the 2nd wife is our CLOTHES AND BELONGINGS,CARS, HOUSES AND SO MANY WORLD THINGS TO MENTION. This is so common nowadays we are in the fashion and possession world where everyone wants to have a car ,house , latest clothes and so many flashy things that won't take us anywhere and would rot in the end.
The 3rd wife here is our BODY. This wife is everyone target in the world now.we want our body glowing and looking radiant some are even going through various kinds of surgery just to make their body beautiful and attractive. some that is made of dust.
And the 1st wife here is our SOUL. we all neglect this wife because of other worldy things that won't take you anywhere. some souls are being malnourished and not being taking good care of.

Dear readers, why don't you let us leave this world things alone and start to feed our soul by meditating the word of God, Praying and always praising God, it was written in the Bible that" search for the kingdom of God first and the rest shall be given unto you". Remember 100 years on earth is like a day in Heaven. A place where there is no night ,A place where no one dies, no pain, no sickness ,no failure. Why don't you come to your father now some are even thinking their sin is so much that they can't be saved nooooo your father in heaven loves you than that, I know we've all heard about the prodigal son in the Bible.

I want you to come your Jesus Christ now and settle the long time dispute between you and him ,tell him you're sorry for being so far from him,ask for forgiveness of you sins, call him your saviour and tell him to save you and henceforth sin no more and begin to go to a Bible believing church and lastly praise him always and never neglect your soul.

I pray for you on your way to make heaven though it is hard and difficult but you will get there and see Jesus Christ. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Romance Writers GET IN HERE!!! / Habits You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship strangers answer [video] / Bbnaija Laycon Becomes Ogun State Youth Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.