Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Male Prostitute Shares Photos Of His Wives' Naked Butts With Tattoos Of His Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Prostitute Shares Photos Of His Wives' Naked Butts With Tattoos Of His Name (1824 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Prostitute Shares Photos Of His Wives' Naked Butts With Tattoos Of His Name by realmedia(f): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Male prostitute turned cult leader shares photos of his wives' naked butts

A man, who made news headlines after he went from being a male prostitute to starting a religion of his own, has shared photos of all his wives' naked butts to show off the tattoo of his name they got.

FULL PHOTO HERE>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/06/male-prostitute-turned-cult-leader.html

Re: Male Prostitute Shares Photos Of His Wives' Naked Butts With Tattoos Of His Name by CANlBUS(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
She can claim she had it when she was young while with the other customer

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her / My New Boyfriend / Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.