Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) (8355 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ / Hoe Story: My Boyfriend Is A Fuckist, Just Like We Have Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2020
MY WHATSAPP VISITOR … (18+) … Part 1

It was during the end of 2019 Christmas when Glo shocked me with excessive data, after I did a normal subscription.
I opened whatsapp er*tic group afterwards.

I had little time to come online, we were about leaving home for Church on 31st Night of December, when I decided to curb online.
I switched on my data and a new number sent a message:hi, I checked if she is online and then her profile picture to see if I could recognise the face, my memory failed to recall which means I never knew the person.

I used her room’s nick to know the group she sent the message from, if she is a fellow writer like me.
A group created by Feathers to bring facebook writers community together, a communalist group to aid development of new writers and also improve the skills of old writers.

She inbox me from the er*tic whatsapp group I created.

Me: small gal, you will not go to church bah, you wan my use cane chase you go church? I type and send

Number: am not a small girl oh she replied

Me: okay, big gal leave things of the world and go to church. I type and send

Number:  she replied with plenty laughing emoji

Me: you will not hear now oh! Before I use my dck flog you go church 
*I type and send

Number: and you wan go church?
she replied

Me: ehem, the kingdom of God suffereth violence, na by force we dey win soul nowadays oh! I type and send

Number: I hear you, soul winner. she replied

I saved her number without a name, so her contact displayed simply number.
I checked people’s status and her’s caught my attention, she did a video of her dancing to Naira Marley soapy and caption it.

Bye bye to soapy 19, I commented on her status with ‘mad oh! Mad oh! this your nyash is mad oh!’

Number: shey you will not go to 2020 like this? she replied

Me: I will drop my amu in 2019 I type and send

Number: , stop writing all those your p*rn stories, you are spoiling us. We the virgin association.

Me: , big girls are not virgin na.

Number: Mary is still called virgin, after given birth 

Me: chisos! Chisos!! Sister join me in repentance

Number: repent ke? P*ssy chaser like you. 

She was not the boring Nigeria girls, that rebuff every act of fun in chatting, we flowed well till I saved her number ‘soapy19′.
My brother came out from the room and met me outside were I was sitting down on a plastic chair waiting for him.

Victory: why you dey laugh?

Me: see question, I dey laugh ’cause of say I don join NMA.

Victory: wetin be NMA?

Me: new mad men association, Daniel come put this chair inside house.

Victory: stupid boy, your wife spirit is crying beside you.

We left and my brother took the chair I sat on inside, we were just stepping out of our compound when we over heard voices.

Victory: no be miss one corner voice be that?

Me: maybe, make we wait for them

We waited a little on the road that bushes are side by side, they came close to us.

Miss one corner: enjima, na ona dey stand there?

Victory: no, our ghost.

Mirian: where ona wan go this night?

Me: we dey follow ona.

Miss one corner: we wan go church oh!

Me: na there we dey go too.

I was the one who nicknamed her ‘Miss One Corner’, she has a flat ss but with huge hips, she could twerk your dck to hardness and cumness without license.
Trust me, I did not take my hands off her whenever we are alone but I have not had a chance to f*nger her, probably it will be that day.

My brother and her sister went ahead while I held her back, I crossed my hand around her waist and the journey continues.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ PART 2
https://coolstories22.com/my-whatsapp-visitor-18-part-2
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
lol
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
thanks
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. order banana poundcake marijuana
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! Office Furniture Store
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up Axis Bank ACE Credit Card Review 2020
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. pluto.tv/activate
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by itamarzixuan: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2020
I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population. whatsapp bulk
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. Koordinaten-Armreif
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles senior home care
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! In-Hospital private support
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by itamarzixuan: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2020
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, food photographer dubai
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight Dewapoker
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison Top 10 Affiliate Programs
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
If someone week i really ashen-haired not actually pretty, whether you will lite grope a present, thought to follow us to displays bursting with ends of the earth considerably? Inside the impeccant previous, sea ever have dried-up, my hubby and i only may very well be with all of you connected thousands of samsara. Les SIMAK UI Online
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Dstv Installations Johannesburg
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Telecom Cloud Computing
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Buy Steroids Online
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Portugal property
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2020
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Psychedelics Online
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers! Determined runner
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.  PLANT-BASED INSPIRED COOKING COURSE
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing azulejos de baño
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by lucifar000: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. buy lsd online
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by itamarzixuan: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. 3d lighting
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by nomikhan34567: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work Home Resistance Bands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A 20 Years Old Single Mom / Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix / Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.