Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) (42009 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by lagosrd: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonofthunder:

Both governors are wrong. Stop giving wike undeserved pity. The FG if possible should start paying each arm of government separately.

And what is that suppose to mean. I didn't hide my love for PDP neither have I hidden my disdain for APC from day one. When PDP makes mistakes or does something you feel easily offended and you want them down but when APC does theirs you're very quick to generalize it as a generally condemnable act. That is the same behavior the APC has always been known for (HYPOCRISY) always talking from the two dices of their mouth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by sonofthunder: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2020
lagosrd:

And what is that suppose to mean. I didn't hide my love for PDP neither have I hidden my disdain for APC from day one. When PDP makes mistakes or does something you feel easily offended and you want them down but when APC does theirs you're very quick to generalize it as a generally condemnable act. That is the same behavior the APC has always been known for (HYPOCRISY) always talking from the two dices of their mouth.

Back at you...... I guess you just described your political outlook. You even added that you can not hide your love for PDP in the pit of destructive errors and mistakes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by lagosrd: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2020
sonofthunder:

Back at you...... I guess you just described your political outlook. You even added that you can not hide your love for PDP in the pit of destructive errors and mistakes.

You're just ranting for nothing. That doesn't Change me for anything. You lots are hypocrites standing on the fence to make this country worse. If you live for nothing , you die for nothing. I am not a card carrying member of any political part but I prefer PDP. Even the blind knows that APC is a cult of wicked and self centered people.

What good have they don't to Nigerians and even to you except you're feeding fat on them.
Prices of food is high
Electricity high
Fuel high
Coat of doing business is nothing to write home about .
Oga abeg park well. I no dey for this your hypocritical bandwagon mentality.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by sonofthunder: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2020
lagosrd:

You're just ranting for nothing. That doesn't Change me for anything. You lots are hypocrites standing on the fence to make this country worse. If you live for nothing , you die for nothing. I am not a card carrying member of any political part but I prefer PDP. Even the blind knows that APC is a cult of wicked and self centered people.

What good have they don't to Nigerians and even to you except you're feeding fat on them.
Prices of food is high
Electricity high
Fuel high
Coat of doing business is nothing to write home about .
Oga abeg park well. I no dey for this your hypocritical bandwagon mentality.

Because you're a fully fledged definition of the term you use, hypocrite, you will continue to defend the activities of the undeserving and perpertual failures in PDP. I never made an attempt to defend the corrupt thieves in any party, you are the one pampering the ones in your 'prefered' PDP.

Your party affinity is not a complete reflection of your person, that I accept
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by lagosrd: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
sonofthunder:

Because you're a fully fledged definition of the term you use, hypocrite, you will continue to defend the activities of the undeserving and perpertual failures in PDP. I never made an attempt to defend the corrupt thieves in any party, you are the one pampering the ones in your 'prefered' PDP.

Your party affinity is not a complete reflection of your person, that I accept

You sit in the fence and wants to castigate others . where do you belong. Its either you're for good or bad. I don't belong to the generation of those who vote for motivational speakers and soothsayers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by sonofthunder: 5:27am On Oct 04, 2020
lagosrd:

[s]You sit in the fence and wants to castigate others . where do you belong. Its either you're for good or bad. I don't belong to the generation of those who vote for motivational speakers and soothsayers.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.