Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? (779 Views)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? / Bbnaija: Praise Nelson Has Been Accused Of Breaking The Brothers Code / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Billionsclub: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
one of the most painful thing in life is when you are accuse wrongly. when someone says you do something that you didn't do.
A boy in my area who does menial job to survive was accused of stealing. Someone came to their house to steal and the thief was enter all the rooms in the house. it is a passage house. the thief broke into all the rooms in the house but didn't break his. He became a suspect because the thief broke other people's room but not his. he was publicly disgrace. a large crowd of people surrounded him. after all these, he was freed and they said he was not the one. the boy later packed out of the house. The worst thing is that not everyone in the large crowd was reached to discard the wrong mindset that he was a thief. This guy is an hustler. He searches for menial job and he is hard working.

share your experience or someone else experience

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Newman20(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
The time my mother accused me of stealing meat some years back.

That day ehn... cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Misyarn: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yes..
Once accused of being a gay..

There's this particular bros staying in my area dat year...i was very close with him cos he usually send me on errands ..somtimes man dey sleep for him side seff..
One afternoon while playing ball on the field..some of my friends accused me of being gay, that they it from pple staying in that bros house..
I thought it's nothing serious until i start to hear it from everyone..even pple around me..

Tho i don't know if the guy was straight oo..because he doesn't have any girlfriend ..has alot of male dat use to pass the night in his place..
And plenty homosexual movies ..
But me straight pass ruler..
I sha avoid dat bros till i left the street..

I can never forget dat year..
Som pple still tag me gay till now seff..dats dere prob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Newman20(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Seun Lalasticlala
Front page
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Newman20(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
I was once falsely accused by one of the mods for breaking one of the rules. The difference is I wasn't vindicated like the guy in your story cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by SweetBuns(f): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
During my teenage years I used to work as a makeup artist and hair stylist (combo)
So I was called to an occasion, a big one for that matter cheesy
One Nollywood movie like this was being shot, I cant remember the name.... but I sha scoot my butt reach there. I was broke and I needed the cash badly.
Got there and there was nowhere safe to drop bag. Moved to where I was to work and dropped my bag there.
One aunty asked me to watch bag for her. She just came, dropped the bag, mumbled a few words and left with her purse. I didn't even acknowledge her words nor her dropping the bag near me.

I was almost done with work when the idiot came back, took the bag and started to look for something. She kept throwing acidic glances towards me and I was getting nervous.

All of a sudden she accused me of stealing her iPhone 6 (it was a long time ago, 6 was the latest). I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say.

They even searched my belongings and found nothing. She said I have kept it or passed it to my accomplice.
Shed tears and crying even choked my pleas of innocence. She kept pointing fingers and they were already contemplating whether to involve the police or not.
I thought I was done for cause there was a large crowd surrounding us already, if I were a guy, I'd have been lynched.
One elderly man just came to the middle of it all and gave the idiot a scolding of a lifetime. Turns out the bitch had a habit of misplacing things and also had a issue of forgetting where she keeps her things... The idiot forgot the phone in her uncle's car (the elderly man) who luckily didn't leave at the time cause he met an old friend. He got curious on why there was a crowd and when he was told what happened he saw his cousin in the midst of the crowd yelling at me and went to the car and took the phone since he knew the kind of girl the bitch was.

She went quiet and the crowd immediately scolded her for her stupidity. I almost lost my BB in the hiatus and I thank God I didn't go to the station for what I didn't do.

Those kind of people ehn, I pray I don't meet such again

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by tobechi74: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Billionsclub:
one of the most painful thing in life is when you are accuse wrongly. when someone says you do something that you didn't do.
A boy in my area who does menial job to survive was accused of stealing. Someone came to their house to steal and the thief was enter all the rooms in the house. it is a passage house. the thief broke into all the rooms in the house but didn't break his. He became a suspect because the thief broke other people's room but not his. he was publicly disgrace. a large crowd of people surrounded him. after all these, he was freed and they said he was not the one. the boy later packed out of the house. The worst thing is that not everyone in the large crowd was reached to discard the wrong mindset that he was a thief. This guy is an hustler. He searches for menial job and he is hard working.

share your experience or someone else experience
and how did you know he is not the one. Hardworking people steak ...wait, I dey suspect u ooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Stevyne: 2:00am On Sep 24, 2020
My own happened May precisely!
Where I was doing my IT in the Medical LABORATORY. My own boss accused me of making photocopies of her test result sheet.
These were test result sheets that were there before I came.
I just looked at her, Picked up my Bag and left the place without looking back.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Julietsim: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2020
wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Billionsclub: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2020
tobechi74:
and how did you know he is not the one. Hardworking people steak ...wait, I dey suspect u ooo

Don't want to use harsh words on you because some people like me wasn't train that way. A girl who lives close them said so
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerians can wrongfully accuse an innocent person sha. Poor guy.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by pansophist(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2020
False accusations are exactly the kind of speech that falls under the fallacy-of-presupposition, and your response should depend on if the accuser is capable of inflicting any damages on you.

If they posses no threat, ignore them completely, do not fall into the trap by responding, but if they are capable of harming you, then you should prove your innocence..

Also, make it clear that you will escalate things furthers to their detriment if they push such false narratives further. Use the mirror approach, so the more they continue on their malicious path, the more harm they bring to themselves.

So you must live your life in such a way that reserves you the ability to give a carrot (treat people nice), and give a stick as well (descend on detractors).

Most times in life, being innocent is not enough to grant you justice, but being strong as well, especially in a society like Nigeria.

Justice and power go hand in hand, so make sure that you pursue power as well, just as you pursue justice, then you can live honorably and not be a victim of those that understand this game of life.

For example, Nnamdi Kanu accused Buhari to be Jubril, and that the real Buhari is dead, but Buhari government is not bothered about any consequences coming from him because he lacks the power to inflict any damages.

But if Trump makes such an accusation, the government in Aso rock will shiver and do everything to come out clear, because Trump has the power to deal seriously with the Nigerian government, even if Trump is wrong.

So yes, to get justice, you must be powerful, and being powerful mostly stands as a deterrent to people with malicious intent from picking on you, because they understand the consequences of doing such.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by virginprincess(f): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Nothing could be painful as when my elder brother falsely accused me of stealing his money in the presence of his friends, and to make worst one of his friend i was have a crush on was there, i almost commited suicide that day, we later found out that it was my little sister that collect the money from his pocket and gave it to my mum , for 1week i didn't talk to my brother.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2020
tobechi74:
Bro apply na

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Check Out The Lady Who Claims To Be Laycoz's Baby Mama / Was Just Scammed,any Help / "Fear Men" See What A Woman Discovered About Her Fiance 2 Months To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.