Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? (1536 Views)

Bbnaija: Praise Nelson Has Been Accused Of Breaking The Brothers Code / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
False accusations of rape can cause a person to experience public shame and humiliation even if they are not convicted of a crime in a court of law.

Have you ever been accused?

How did you prove your innocence

Share your story
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Hell no!!!! And I don't wish to be accused of it...In fact, that's one major reason why I always tend to be more careful when dealing with dem bannies... Because whatever accusations they lay upon you, that's what the society will take........

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sincerely, a friend once got into this kind of mess which led him to prison.. it wasn’t funny at all but the truth later prevailed
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hell no!!!! And I don't wish to be accused of it...In fact, that's one major reason why I always tend to be more careful when dealing with dem bannies... Because whatever accusations they lay upon you, that's what the society will take........
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Purvan(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
One nearly got me expelled from school
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
😯😯

I hope she was punished for the false alarm?
Purvan:
One nearly got me expelled from school
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by marlow1962(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You never get millions and billions for account, maybe na because Ferrari or double R never land. Once man start to they Prosper, you go cun they hear rubbish talk like "he raped me 50 years ago"

Stupidd females looking for who to reap off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
😂😂😂
marlow1962:

You never get millions and billions for account, maybe na because Ferrari or double R never land. Once man start to they Prosper, you go cun they hear rubbish talk like "he raped me 50 years ago"

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
marlow1962:

. I swear..But guyman wey respect himself to the extent of distancing his third leg from these bannies won't have any business to do with their rapes accusations..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Normal
Sonnobax15:
. I swear..But guyman wey respect himself to the extent of distancing his third leg from these bannies won't have any business to do with their rapes accusations..
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
timiade446:
Sincerely, a friend once got into this kind of mess which led him to prison.. it wasn’t funny at all but the truth later prevailed
. Your friend was even lucky to have been vindicated at last....But do you know there are so many innocent men out there in prison, suffering for such crime which they never knew nothing about?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
And yet these so called bannies are somewhere enjoying freedom, well the law is not helpful
Sonnobax15:
. Your friend was even lucky to have been vindicated at last....But do you know there are so many innocent men out there in prison, suffering for such crime which they never knew nothing about.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
timiade446:
And yet these so called bannies are somewhere enjoying freedom, well the law is not helpful
. The law favours dem,so is our society also..
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Well, you said already. The best thing is just to caution the third leg
Sonnobax15:
. The law favours dem,so is our society also..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by talented321: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
No''
I no dey deals with anyhow woman and little girls.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
😏😏
talented321:
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Xammie001(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
marlow1962:

The most unique thing about those cases are "HE RAPED ME WHEN WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP" omoor i dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by marlow1962(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xammie001:

The most unique thing about those cases are "HE RAPED ME WHEN WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP" omoor i dey laugh
No be only relationship o. What of those normal friends packaging, maybe as una dy package normally, something cun sup una no cun they talk again, God cun say make he bless the nigga soul, wertin you go see next na " he raped me 50years ago when I visited him to take my book"
Dumbass gals.
Who go try that nonsense with me i go sweat for her full generation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by marlow1962(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Some niggas a loose, they can't reason beyond sex.
Once nigga get 20k for account, e don budget banny Wer him go pipe with 10-15k, e fit surprise you self say nigga never chop.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
marlow1962:

Some niggas a loose, they can't reason beyond sex.
Once nigga get 20k for account, e don budget banny Wer him go pipe with 10-15k, e fit surprise you self say nigga never chop.
grin. Omoh,nighas like that dey cha.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dem plenty😂 grin
Sonnobax15:
grin. Omoh,nighas like that dey cha.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
You cant even try that with me,any lady wey dey come my house,we go don agree mutually on chat ,all the evidence go dey dere incase of kalas.i am a very careful person.extremely

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ladies can be manipulative
I pray you don’t get into this kind of situation
Aaaaarghmed:
You cant even try that with me,any lady wey dey come my house,we go don agree mutually on chat ,all the evidence go dey dere incase of kalas.i am a very careful person.extremely

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Merry100: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
timiade446:
I can't imagine such a thing happening to any of my brothers. Your friend and his family must have gone through a lot. I am glad that God vindicated him. Women like that are extremely dangerous and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
It wasn’t easy to unravel the truth.. Presently, I am 100% sure he has zero trust for women
Merry100:

I can't imagine such a thing happening to any of my brothers. Your friend and his family must have gone through a lot. I am glad that God vindicated him. Women like that are extremely dangerous and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by labake1(f): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
If you didn't rape her, she won't accused you. Go and ask for forgive and sin no more.

#saynotorape
#saynotofornication
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Merry100: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
labake1:
If you didn't rape her, she won't accused you. Go and ask for forgive and sin no more.

#saynotorape
#saynotofornication
My aunt was raped so I know some guys can be very callous and heartless but some guys that were accused of rape were wrongfully accused, I even heard that a guy committed suicide because of that.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Flyingbluebear7: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
M
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by timiade446(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
angry like really? Make I no talk
labake1:

#saynotorape
#saynotofornication
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
labake1:

#saynotorape
#saynotofornication

Facts abound of false rape accusations, people with this kind of mindset is the reason some go about accusing others falsely because there are plethora of people with your mindset ready to accept hook line and sinker her false accusations.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Davidcorny: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Had an ex gf who said her previous bf raped her. Guess what she told people about me when we broke up? Yeah, that I raped her to get her to date me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by labake1(f): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Facts abound of false rape accusations, people with this kind of mindset is the reason some go about accusing others falsely because there are plethora of people with your mindset ready to accept hook line and sinker her false accusations.

#saynotorape
#saynotofornication
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? by Ihateheadslamer: 1:47am On Jul 14, 2023
Nope.

In my life, na women dey rush me i fit even sue them for rape because na them dey rush me tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 / Why Are So Many Guys Only Interested In Turning Good Girls To Bitches / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.