Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Must You Have An Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Have An Ex? (1849 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Have An Ex? by adagz01(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2011
Its a men world
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2011
You wan enter hot ofe nsala abi
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2011
adagz 01:

Its a men world
grin grin
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by adagz01(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2011
ogugua88:

You wan enter hot ofe nsala abi
whats ofe nsala
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2011
Pepper soup.
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by 190: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by adagz01(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Omolola1(f): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2011
lol @ topic
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by medjai(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
@op: I'm absolutely in tandem with you on this one. You can hardly check this board without seeing one "ex" story or another and it's so annoying.
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by jasman1: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
You don't have to have an Ex. Ogugua88, don't wear that label as a proud one. Its not a proud thing and it shows character and more. No one want to know about your runway stream of sexuality. People like you'll come back here at 42 like the lady who was sleeping around with the Northerners seeking advices. I hope you'll some day settle down for good, not very sure about that though and I wish you well.
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Atreides(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
jas man:

You don't have to have an Ex. Ogugua88, don't wear that label as a proud one. Its not a proud thing and it shows character and more. No one want to know about your runway stream of sexuality. People like you'll come back here at 42 like the lady who was sleeping around with the Northerners seeking advices. I hope you'll some day settle down for good, not very sure about that though and I wish you well.
You think she's 'proud' of the fact that she has exes and somehow that makes her promiscous? 'Runaway stream of sexuality'? And 'people like her'? What does that mean,people like her? You think she'll come here at 42 seeking advice on Nl,innit? I really wonder how you arrived at that conclusion. Anyways just hope this doesn't piss her off or anything,because what she will do to you ehn. .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
Yes it is necessary to have ex's not even ex before marriage. . . .
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by MzGreat(f): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Yes it is necessary to have ex's not even ex before marriage. . . . 

so au many exes have u had?
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by HaveSense1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
jas man:

What "label" is she wearing? And how exactly is she wearing it "proudly"? The only thing she's proud of is the fact that she isn't with that person anymore, and that in turn made her stronger and wiser so that she wouldn't make the same mistake again, hence EX. Having an ex is not something to boast about, but at the same time it makes you happy in the end because you're not with that person anymore.

If you ask me, I'd rather have an ex, learn from the experience, and eliminate anyone based upon that experience, than no ex at all.
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
@OP So why are we talking about ex's again? aside from your jealousy. . . undecided
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by adagz01(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
^this girl dey find my twouble
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
MzGreat:

so au many exes have u had?

Wait until the next American census honey
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2011
Lol @ Atreides wink

Excited? Well why not? Some are lucky enough to marry the first person they date. Speaking as one of those who has an ex, I'm not only excited but matured. If I ever mention my ex, it's to someone else's benefit I would hope. Ex's are examples and/or learning experiences. I have an ex and I'm very sure of what I don't want in my life. Being that I now have the education and personal experience, which I didn't have then, to not get myself tangled into anything reminiscent of my ex or my past, I'm beyond excited because not only is that part of my life over, I can also look back at it, laugh if I need to, and smile because my future can only get better.

jas man:

Oga did you read my post at all? Runway stream of sexuality? It's as if you pulled these things from midair. You're sounding deprived. *scratches head*

There's this phenomenon called life. To life, there is a past, present, and future. One cannot get to the future without enduring a past and present.

My past was not perfect, but neither was yours or anyone else's. Surprised abi? If you were lucky to get married with the first person you dated, then bravo. If not, then bravo again. There's a reason for everything. Did you score 100% on your first mathematics exam? Did you score 300 at your first bowling game? Did you master a bicycle on your very first try? Has David Beckham mastered his left foot? No abi? Guess what my advice would be? Try again.

Imagine if I was married to my first bf now, miserable and abused. I come here, tell the story, and people of your sort will be telling me to dump him because I deserve better. Hypocrisy na disease o.
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Atreides(f): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2011
grin grin grin
Oh dear. I was really expecting a tongue-shredding/decimating(somehow lashing doesn't quite cover it).
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2011
I practiced restraint because of your post actually grin
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Atreides(f): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2011
angry angry
*throws popcorn away*
Well there goes my e-beatdown.
grin
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
Loool. Sorry o embarassed
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 03, 2011
adagz 01:

^this girl dey find my twouble
grin grin so you are jealous. . .
Just get a prost.tute and then dump her when u do the deed
then you'll have an ex. Problem solved.
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin so you are jealous. . .
Just get a prost.tute and then dump her when u do the deed
then you'll have an ex. Problem solved.

I think he has already but the problem is no longer about having an ex. It's now, "how many?"
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by sweetguy10(m): 2:52am On Mar 03, 2011
jas man:

I like this , but u're being too harsh . Everybody is free to hold on to whatever believes or opinion , I know girls that won't talk about their ex because they believe it's not a thing to proudly talk about and i know some that talks about their exes and how they dumped each other proudly as if they will be given some medals . Nobody is happy about being dumped and labeled an EX but all the same one learn everyday .
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 03, 2011
^^^^

Are you joking? lol.
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by adagz01(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2011
ogugua88:

I think he has already but the problem is no longer about having an ex. It's now, "how many?"
exactly
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2011
ogugua88:

How many pr0stitutes? grin grin
Re: Must You Have An Ex? by adagz01(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

How many pr0stitutes?    grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Distance Really Matter At All? / How To Tell If Your Girl Truly Loves You: Ten Sure Signs / Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.