Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo (109692 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by clockwisereport: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
omenka:
The same ffk that encouraged a group of people never to see Fulanis as anything else but murderous terrorists all because of politics. They did with reckless abandon and still do to this day.

I pity all those whom this junkie mislead. Hate is a terrible disease indeed.

she is not fulani but yoruba. She stays in Paiko, Niger state

4 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by carzola(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kobicove:
Who even takes this nutcase serious? undecided
i do!! because unlike the rest of the media houses you take Seriously she is the only one that says the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by bluefilm: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

grin grin grin

Na so na. grin grin grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by SocialJustice: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
Even if he decides to marry them all same time, how does that change anything?
Who no go no know.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Talknochip(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
CIA Kemi ...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by tesppidd: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
And who will bankroll the wedding.?

Abeg who go fit help me go FFK house to ask am?

I go give transport.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by babadee1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol. FFK don pay Aunty Kemi some good money to help him do propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Anaerobi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
osamz007:
SEE BEAUTY

ABEG MONEY GOOD

JUST FIND ONE FULANI BAE MARRY SHUWA PRECISELY
lol... all this shuwa girls... but if them no go school, my brother Na wahala o.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by MissKandra: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
The caption surprise local man
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by 2cribz: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yuck. Bleached skin at 3hp bleaching daily
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

Femi is royalty whenever I remember he even fu.cked bianca to his satisfaction b4 Ojukwu wifed what was left
your wife was someone's bish before you married her that is if you've married

children everywhere

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Lovelyn451(f): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
He should marry all of them nah

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by MajohBankz: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
The top right one come resemble one Indian actress like that

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Newboss(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
To imagine that this guy claims to be a Christian. Just disturbing people up and down with stupid religious talks.

Bigamy and polygamy are illegal in Nigeria except for Muslims. Is FFK a Muslim?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Monfred: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aunt kemi show us your own husband , and stop this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Believe this garbage if you believe I have a free Maybach to dash you. This woman and FFK are both clowns. She a useful idiat and he a useless brainless worthless politician

donaldeke:
As shared by Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309103446348398596

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309132006568198148

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by abdulkayus(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hausaboy239:
You can’t hate on this man he knows how to pick better thing!

But Anty kemi should get her facts right.
Halima(Leemah) isn’t a fulani,she’s a yoruba!
Her family stays in Paiko, Niger state.

See as she don clean up you go think say na one rich man pikin,omo her mama dy even sell food iswear to God sha if e go happen am happy for her o grin

She is not actually Yoruba or Fulani but from Niger state, I think Nupe or Niger state hausa people. We schooled together in the north (name of the university withheld). We all roll together then.
I heard that she is now Abuja big time babe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by olajide8(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
donaldeke:

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

Egbon werey, O like omo pupa- omo pupa lo ma pa egbon yen

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by AGBAJE33: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
casted
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by DragonFire433: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
After 4 children, precious still go bang for outside. ?

Kemi can you show us your husband. ?

FFK are you trying to beat the record of MKO ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Missssii: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kobicove:
Who even takes this nutcase serious? undecided

A lot of people do until she says something that doesn’t align with their favs. Then they suddenly remember she is crazy and her loyalty can be bought.

It’s like the parable of a man that did nothing to help put out a fire because it was consuming his rivals farm, foolishly forgetting that his barn was right beside his rivals farm.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by KosiGee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hausaboy239:

See as she don clean up you go think say na one rich man pikin,omo her mama dy even sell food iswear to God sha if e go happen am happy for her o grin

Even if her mum sells food, what’s wrong with that?
What makes the so called ‘rich people’s’ kids better than her??

Some of you have deep problem. Inferiority complex is better than what you have.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by maasoap(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Some yoluba demons and pusy sef.

To some of them, nacking every pussyy they see is an achievement.

We know why you're this furious and angry
MartinCorridon:
grin

FFK, the Yamlegger Slayer. cool

His weapon must have a magnet attached to it for certain babes.

Clue - Bianca, Precious...
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by freeborn02: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Some yoluba demons and pusy sef.

To some of them, nacking every pussyy they see is an achievement.

Igbo girls are truly prostitutes. Imagine that his igbo wife still sleeping around after 4 kids! The igbo tribe must be embedded in prostitution and shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by MartinsD12(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
donaldeke:

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

To every right thinking men out there, make sure you make this money, once the money is there it stops all nonsense, imagine if Ffk was a poor man the man will think and develop high blood pressure and die, money is good.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by enomakos(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Authority1o1:
okay...

This man been sampling women from time immemorial.
he is a legend in the game

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hausaboy239:

So you know the lady wella. I bow for you o!
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by osamz007: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anaerobi:

lol... all this shuwa girls... but if them no go school, my brother Na wahala o.

E GET THE KIND MONEY WEY DEY USELESS EDUCATION

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by osamz007: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I have a Shuwa colleague I'm so crushing on here in Borno grin
Shuwa fine oh. She said I have to change to her Religion embarassed
check for xtians na
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Tab4kids(f): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

Femi is royalty whenever I remember he even fu.cked bianca to his satisfaction b4 Ojukwu wifed what was left

Wisdom is far from you
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Imefonukoenin11: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.