Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo (109691 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Heffalump(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
Even if he decides to marry them all same time, how does that change anything?

Don't mind the idiot. She should show us her boyfriend, not even husband if there's any. Very lousy woman undecided
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
My brother too like yellow pawpaw
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by harmony75: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
5th wife? hope he will not kill her, she will be able to tell her story when he panel beats her?!
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by afube: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

Femi is royalty whenever I remember he even fu.cked bianca to his satisfaction b4 Ojukwu wifed what was left

Alaigbo is filled with fantastically beautiful women,they are in the millions enuff for every yorubaman"s "soapy session" and lust filled wet dreams but Igbo men will continue to be your nightmare. Make una leave Bianca to take care of her grandchildren..........tufiakwa
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by payablewillie: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Damn
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Hausaboy239(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

So you know the lady wella. I bow for you o!
Lol..I know her very well.
She be Abj big girl now and if she go marry him i will be happy for her
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Hausaboy239(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
KosiGee:

Even if her mum sells food, what’s wrong with that?
What makes the so called ‘rich people’s’ kids better than her??

So of you have deep problem. Inferiority complex is better than what you have.
Am not trying to look down on her jare

Was just trying to show I know her really well! undecided
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by NobleAngell(f): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Heffalump:

Don't mind the idiot. She should show us her boyfriend, not even husband if there's any. Very lousy woman undecided
Very lousy indeed.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by adekolaelect(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Uncle Fani !!!!! Are the women chasing you or you are the one chasing them? Who trained you this womanising attitudes or you carry am come from heaven ??

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by stonecoldcafe: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
donaldeke:
As shared by Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309103446348398596

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309132006568198148

Kemi is doing all this with FKK's blessing in order to spite Precious. I hear this a tactic he uses whenever any woman leaves him. If you choose to fight your battles like this no wahala. But if Precious was not caught with a man and someone else is flinging that in for extra measure, let's just say it is most unfair
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Parisian: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2020
So what exactly is your point? Didn't someone fvck your mother before your dad married what was left?
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

Femi is royalty whenever I remember he even fu.cked bianca to his satisfaction b4 Ojukwu wifed what was left
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2020
After all the attack on Fulani's undecided
Who knows,he may soon switch sides again and start attacking Igbos.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Arabs999: 1:52am On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
This woman no go leave FFK alone? grin grin grin

..FFK and fair ladies sha..grin
The actual meaning of FFK is : Femi Forck Kemi. That is the reason why Kemi will never leave Femi
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by AmazingStudios(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2020
wizzakosh:
This is nice, which software
Blender
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Babinski: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Kobicove:
Who even takes this nutcase serious? undecided

It is obvious that Aunty Kemi is being paid by FFK or someone in FFK camp.

Nonetheless, for any husband to have 5 girlfriends to pick from to replace a wife that is number 5 and just left just a couple of weeks ago speaks a lot about such husband and his integrity.

Precious was caught in bed with a lover but FFK has 5 girlfriends that materialized overnight?! Are the public taken for fools?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by oyatz(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
makinson2865:

Awww, that feeling when you d****k two IPOB pretty women.

Ibo women and yoruba d****k are like 5&6

Guy, stop this tribal bashing jare.

Men from anywhere can bang women from anywhere if the conditions are favourable.

It doesn't matter if the woman is from Israel and the man is a Palestinian or the man is a deeperlife member and the woman is a hijab covered Fulani babe.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by lovelyadeola(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2020
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

shocked shocked Habaaaa please give little respect to ikemba nah grin grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
AmazingStudios:
Blender
That great, can you teach someone?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
This woman no go leave FFK alone? grin grin grin

..FFK and fair ladies sha..grin

another bleaching cream woman oooo ffk
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by abdulkayus(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
AMvanquish:

Say it is BUK. And she used to be dark skinned when she was younger, bleaching has made her almost unrecognisable.

She is not actually dark skin, she is fair in complexion, but right now, she has bleach up. I have know her since when she was doing diploma b4 she got admission for degree. And yes, it is BUK, she has been living on the fast lane since during school time so I am not surprise with her entanglement with FFK
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by AMvanquish: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
abdulkayus:

She is not actually dark skin, she is fair in complexion, but right now, she has bleach up. I have know her since when she was doing diploma b4 she got admission for degree. And yes, it is BUK, she has been living on the fast lane since during school time so I am not surprise with her entanglement with FFK

If you see her much younger pics, she wasn't even fair. But not so dark either. On the Fast lane she has been for a long time.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by igbowoman: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Why not you mama kemi.Are you not single? Are you not a woman?
Amebo
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by dagaro(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hausaboy239:
You can’t hate on this man he knows how to pick better thing!

But Anty kemi should get her facts right.
Halima(Leemah) isn’t a fulani,she’s a yoruba!
Her family stays in Paiko, Niger state.

See as she don clean up you go think say na one rich man pikin,omo her mama dy even sell food iswear to God sha if e go happen am happy for her o grin
Do you have any evidence to prove this claim?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Hausaboy239(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
dagaro:
Do you have any evidence to prove this claim?
Mtswww! And who are you that i gotta prove anything to you!
Shift jaree! undecided
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by dagaro(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hausaboy239:

Mtswww! And who are you that i gotta prove anything to you!
Shift jaree! undecided
I'm nobody, Mr somebody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.