Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo (109689 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by franchasng: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beautiful ladies; every man is a king that deserve more than one wife.

Say no to one man, one woman, it is white man's secret way of controlling African population angry

Once I get to 60yrs, I will mark it with a very beautiful, hot looking girl of 22yrs and another one at my 80th birthday with a lady of 25yrs.

This life is beautiful when you have super gorgeous, hot looking women all around you, calling you "baby" even though your last grandchild senior them kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaMa Kemi may be a psycho, but one thing u cannot take away is the truth hidden in her rumours.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by meobizy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
With those pictures it’s obvious he will pick someone else. That’s how the real world works. There’s one thing they all share in common: low self esteem. The man has lived long enough to identify the trait in women. He really likes control because insecurity is my biggest turn off.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
I can only chose one for you if I see them waking up from sleep in the morning, by then this over makeup go don clear from their face finish
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Chirowman(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
FFK and beautiful girls are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

So in summary. Na leftover, he gave Ikemba.

FFK, Chief Exporter of natural yogurt to the Republic of....
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
AmazingStudios:
Her choice.
I OFFER PROFESSIONAL 3D ANIMATION WITH INDUSTRY STANDARD SOFTWARE AND PIPELINE, DETAILED TO THE CLIENTS SPECIFICATION.
CONTACT ME ON 08163213516 OR AMAZINGSTUDIOS04@GMAIL.COM FOR YOUR 3D ANIMATED SHORT VIDEOS, SKITS, MUSIC VIDEOS, SERIES, ADVERTS AND MANY MORE.
CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW TO SEE SOME OF MY WORKS. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg
This is nice, which software
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by dionma: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
This Kemi na trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Zooposki(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

Femi is royalty whenever I remember he even fu.cked bianca to his satisfaction b4 Ojukwu wifed what was left

Meanwhile you have no idea how many Igbo men nack your mama before your papa wife the leftovers. SMH. God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by aleeyus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I have a Shuwa colleague I'm so crushing on here in Borno grin

Shuwa fine oh. She said I have to change to her Religion embarassed
will you do dat?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by wink2015(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Who will bankroll the bride price for him?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Iceyjayz: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hausaboy239:
You can’t hate on this man he knows how to pick better thing!

But Anty kemi should get her facts right.
Halima(Leemah) isn’t a fulani,she’s a yoruba!
Her family stays in Paiko, Niger state.

See as she don clean up you go think say na one rich man pikin,omo her mama dy even sell food iswear to God sha if e go happen am happy for her o grin
Really

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by sayso: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Stunning Kwa? You see how Kemi is degrading this women just to get back @precious. Foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by simplesearch: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
A man who criticizes the Hausa Fulani's at the slightest opportunity now going to take one of their lady for wife. He might soon go the way of Samson, and Delilah the human instrument with which he was captured.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

Femi is royalty whenever I remember he even fu.cked bianca to his satisfaction b4 Ojukwu wifed what was left
Yeye guy

At least Ojukwu chop the reaming 5% left over from FFK gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by tiredoflife(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nigerian ladies are just useless
Leave all those lies they tell u about working hard for their money
They dont mind being 20th wife
Just have money
Their only dream is to marry a rich guy
Useless things
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by chaloskyx: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
HE DEFINATELY HAS A TYPE YELLOW PAW PAW

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by TruthHurts100: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Any man who has married five times is highly irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
aleeyus:

will you do dat?

Nope oh..
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by rushr550: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hmm

Pls. Check my signature for ur waist trainer. Nationwide delivery.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by DEROXMAN: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

So in summary. Na leftover, he gave Ikemba.
FFK, Chief Exporter of natural yogurt to the Republic of....
BIAFLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Liposure: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ffk and fair women

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Obamaofusa: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Some yoluba demons and pusy sef.

To some of them, nacking every pussyy they see is an achievement.

Shut up.
Yorubas are likable,loving and romantic people that people are dying to be with.Ask Bianka Ojukwu. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by abysirius(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
He has side chicks but was pained his wife was doing the same grin grin grin Patriarchy FC!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by feedthenation(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
franchasng:
Beautiful ladies; every man is a king that deserve more than one wife.

Say no to one man, one woman, it is white man's secret way of controlling African population angry

Once I get to 60yrs, I will mark it with a very beautiful, hot looking girl of 22yrs and another one at my 80th birthday with a lady of 25yrs.

This life is beautiful when you have super gorgeous, hot looking women all around you, calling you "baby" even though your last grandchild senior them kiss

You are very correct, that's how to live a life
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by frankyychiji(f): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
ogawisdom:
Femi the ladies man

I bet your mother is on her 5th marriage, talk true oo

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Gross irresponsibility if u ask me undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

See this demented stupidity. Is it only them that do such? If they start attacking your tribe now you will start crying

All these illiterates on nairaland sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by konkonbilo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Really? This gal was in Bayero University kano with me. Infact I did a photo shoot for her then when I was in kano.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Ategberoson(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

but making a lady that's not handicap a full house wife is an achievement. a typical Yoruba man don't idolized a lady as it is done in southeast

even south south States hardly idolize ladies, the joke is on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by opribo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Its so sad to see otherwise respectable ladies condescend so cheaply for an ordinary man. Five beautiful ladies paraded for him to choose from.

Let me ask aside money what else, is it the money you cannot make for yourself and more.
I am deeply pained when ladies worth is so cheapened by a fellow woman especially. What went wrong, what happened to the days when women were treated with so much care and respect. When we were growing at least I saw gentlemen open doors for women nowadays even the whites hardly do.
No more responsible men. Just use and dump for the next guy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.