Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Life On Campus (romance/fiction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life On Campus (romance/fiction) (275 Views)

Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (romance/fiction) by render01(f): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
I came across this story in okadaboook site and I said wow to this book.

An innocent 18yr old girl left home for medical school. She met friends, got the adventures and everything school was all about. But before she left, her mom gave a piece of advice.

Love came in along the line, her virginity, education all got on the way.

Was she able to over over come it?

https://okadabooks.com/user/Gloriay
Visit the link to read this amazing story.....if you're a student or about to become one

You need this story, it will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:check Out How Lady Regects Laycon" - Listen Voice Note / 19 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting Into Marriage. / See The Challenges Of Every Adolescent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.