Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) (32886 Views)

ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by realmedia(f): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2019
A student of Abia State Univerity, ABSU, Uturu, planned a public proposal for his girlfriend and employed the help of his friends to make it happen.

In photos shared online, the man can be seen standing with his friends in a straight line. All had on white t-shirts with words written on them to spell out the woman's name - BRIDGET.

On the boyfriend's t-shirt was written, "Obim, will you..."

"B - Be my wife," was on another's t-shirt.

"R - ... Love"

"I- Ignite my world"

"grin - Decide for me"

"G - Give me meals"

"E - Egg my children'

"T - Trust in Obim..."

VIA>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/see-unique-way-absu-student-publicly.html

2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by realmedia(f): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2019

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Creative

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Zanotty(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Bridget eh I like ur mini skirt eh.make sense

12 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Interesting.
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2019
I can't propose to my woman in front of an audience.

What if she says no?
How then do I savage myself?!

I can only propose to my woman on the moon.
If she says no — she should find her way back to earth.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Awww love is sweet oh
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by KingSango(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2019
The thread is drawing a lot of women now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by kollinzgee(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2019
i hope the love is legit sha ,because legit love is only 10% in naija.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bobo grin

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by agnesokonkoh: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
love is sweet oo
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by seapson(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Low budget proposal grin grin

Love is sweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Ekenem123: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please has any one written his or her brisin exam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Xaos:
I can't propose to my woman in front of an audience.

What if she says no?
How then do I savage myself?!

I can only propose to my woman on the moon.
If she says no — she should find her way back to earth.

Savage

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Very Local way Of Proposing.

IGBO AMAKA Style of thing sha

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice one, Loverboy! cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by JJOF(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Is that what will make the marriage last? Anyways sha, thumbs up 4 creativity.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by babadeee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Love in the Air grin cheesy
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
In as much as I'm tempted to type congratulations

I'm tired of seeing how easy it is for some men to propose and how difficult it is to marry her after the celebrated proposal.

That's because, some proposal are just a cage, 5 years, 7 years after, no direction.

Some proposal are just a means to guarantee continuous dicking.

Some proposal are just made to make the girl do wifey duties while she was only proposed to and not married.

Some proposal are just shitty, you shouldn't be happy about it if you knew what's gonna happen afterwards.

10 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by demolinka(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Should we tell them?
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice one.. Love is beautiful..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by bestman09(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Instead of him to concentrate on his studies, he is here proposing to a lady. The parents may be struggling to pay his school fees and he is here thinking about woman. Love or lust? There is time for everything.

9 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by tstx(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Love Nwanti Nwanti at the beginning......

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Millz404(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Low budget Hollywood proposal

Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum
https://naihub.com
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Someone that doesn't know where his own life is going to has gone to carry the heaviest load a man can carry. Even if he's a millionaire, no man should get married before 30. Solidify your stand first before carrying another burden. Anyway, na him problem be that.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by kingBenedict: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hope say money dey... marriage no be dating ooh...if he is financially stable, then there is no problem...

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
For online surveys that pay. https://truthdissolved./2019/03/24/96/
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by RTSC: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
The guy get mind o.

Proposing while still in school.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
nonsense and waste of time

kneeling means submission. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Awnnnnn
So sweet
Make sure you marry each other o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.