Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship (4292 Views)

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings / I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by austine4real(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2020
I dey find work abeg I dey Lagos
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by udomma1005(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
Nigeria is a terrible place with terrible people, suffering and smiling is the logo. Nigeria can and will never the better, the politicians are useless, the youth are foolish, the standard not living is the worst. Lived in Russia for some years and regretted my decision to come back, decided to relocate to Benin republic few months ago and it was my best decision, business moving very well, I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have, electricity is 24/7, accommodation is monthly and affordable, no competition between "Big man" and "Poor man". Life is good here

Nigeria is a terrible place to live, Nigerians are terrible people and suffering is already in the blood of Nigerians and it seems to be normal to them which is not. I don't see myself as a foreigner here because most of the people here speaks Yoruba language. Even Port novo enjoys 24 hours light and Idi Iroko border few minutes from Port novo (5 minutes walk) suffer terrible light. Will sell my land in Lagos and buy a land here.....Enjoy your suffering modafuckers......

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Chino4NAUTH: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Nigeria as a failed country had technically disowned you since before you even disowned her. So u are the one who kept on hanging in the relationship. Congrats for moving on finally. It will be nice to know if you've changed your name from reflecting your Ex (Nigeria) to your current heartrob (Benin Republic)? If no, it means u still miss ur Ex.
grin grin cheesy grin I Don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Marine54(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have..
mmmm
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by orunto27: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
We are on our ways to getting it. We are not modafuckers but devilfuckers. We are getting rid of Devils in our midst soon.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Notatribalist(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
Nigeria is a terrible place with terrible people, suffering and smiling is the logo. Nigeria can and will never the better, the politicians are useless, the youth are foolish, the standard not living is the worst. Lived in Russia for some years and regretted my decision to come back, decided to relocate to Benin republic few months ago and it was my best decision, business moving very well, I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have, electricity is 24/7, accommodation is monthly and affordable, no competition between "Big man" and "Poor man". Life is good here

Nigeria is a terrible place to live, Nigerians are terrible people and suffering is already in the blood of Nigerians and it seems to be normal to them which is not. I don't see myself as a foreigner here because most of the people here speaks Yoruba language. Even Port novo enjoys 24 hours light and Idi Iroko border few minutes from Port novo (5 minutes walk) suffer terrible light. Will sell my land in Lagos and buy a land here.....Enjoy your suffering modafuckers......
Shut up. Who are you to tell the future of a country? Go to other Africa country and see if hunger won't make you Change your fukin mind

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Calabar1stSon: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

What's the cost of living there for an average unmarried guy? I just wanna leave this country honestly.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Calabar1stSon: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

What's the cost of living there for an average unmarried guy? I just wanna leave this country honestly.

Is possible also possible to travel by road to this country?
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Philipponzaghi: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bye bye bros.

Till we meet again!
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Childofaking:

No, it is definitely not developed yet. This is not what we want it to be, but we can make it work when we work together, elect the right people, booth them out when they are not performing. we as the followers have our own role to play. it is not always all about the leaders, the leaders came out from us, which means our leaders have our characters, the behavour of the police men is just the behavior of the people, the behavior of our politicians is just the behavior of the people. We can change and also change the country.

But do you know that Nigeria has economic advantage over any small country around us? our population is a great advantage. It is much more easier for a hardworking man or woman in Lagos, abuja, Onitsha or Kano etc who knows what he is doing to become rich than in Benin Republic or Togo.

if you run away and I run away and he or she run away, who will bring the change we are talking about?

By the way, I hope you change the nationality of your siblings too and your parents and grandparents and all your extended family. Because you will soon cross seme border telling them you are a Nigeria going to see your Parents.
Abegii, this is why I encourage people to be selfish and individualistic unless useless emotional blackmail and sentiments would pull you down, op if you've found asylum in a better country good for you, Nigeria might divide soon and go back to the days of savagery then recolonisation comes next. What a country I ended up in, first Africa then Nigeria on top.

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
Shut up. Who are you to tell the future of a country? Go to other Africa country and see if hunger won't make you Change your fukin mind
Rubbish, Nigeria is dead take it as it is.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Childofaking: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Notatribalist:

Don't mind him. Even Benin that depend on Nigeria for most of their earnings, somebody will say he will choose Benin over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by virginprincess(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
You are an idiot for insulting nigeria&nigerians, and those people supporting him are fools, we still have a large number of nigerians living well.

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by MJluv(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

They are not my problem but aboki Fulani is...
How do you mean? Explanation required.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Kaycee54321(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Naija really show you PEPPER cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Dreyton36: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn
E clear

Can't you make an innocent comment and fvck off
Must you show the stupid side of you ?
Imagine you crap insulting the whole Nigerians in one statement

You'll still run home when ordinary Benin will start pursuing you l back home just like Ghana and southy

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by mrdharkchild(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obobs, e b like say na only me remain o.
But to travel out of Nigeria this period its fucking expensive. It's OUTspensive
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by bull67: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2020
tayoalaaye75 lets talk my email ealli45@yahoo.co.uk. my name is tayo 2
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Nigeria as a failed country had technically disowned you since before you even disowned her. So u are the one who kept on hanging in the relationship. Congrats for moving on finally. It will be nice to know if you've changed your name from reflecting your Ex (Nigeria) to your current heartrob (Benin Republic)? If no, it means u still miss ur Ex.
which one is a name reflecting old Nigeria...do Nigeria have a language?.... Did you give him Nigerian name?
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by bull67: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
tayoalaayee. make we talk. please email me ealli45@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by ceaz4r(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Childofaking:

Don't mind him. Even Benin that depend on Nigeria for most of their earnings, somebody will say he will choose Benin over Nigeria

Please travel and see/learn. It is not enough to sit in one corner of the world and assume you know things you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by ceaz4r(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2020
virginprincess:
You are an idiot for insulting nigeria&nigerians, and those people supporting him are fools, we still have a large number of nigerians living well.

Nigerians and their abusive tendency...

Please, are you among those Nigerians living well? Have you stopped using generator to provide electricity in your home? Perhaps you are working after graduation, please how much is your salary? Can your take home pay actually take you home? Please, what is the price of Sachet Tomoto that used to be N50? Is Delta state where you stay developed?
Oh, I get it. You actually said, some Nigerians are living well in Nigeria. I guess those are the ones that are expected to live well, others are not. Smart girl.

Your type are the clogs in the wheels of progress in this country. Let's do something to progress and have a better Living, your type will say, it is not everyone is that is suffering.

3 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by tsdarkside(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

fvck you too....get lost....!!

who dey beg you sef....
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by tsdarkside(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2020
ceaz4r:

Nigerians and their abusive tendency...

Please, are you among those Nigerians living well? Have you stopped using generator to provide electricity in your home? Perhaps you are working after graduation, please how much is your salary? Can your take home pay actually take you home? Please, what is the price of Sachet Tomoto that used to be N50? Is Delta state where you stay developed?
Oh, I get it. You actually said, some Nigerians are living well in Nigeria. I guess those are the ones that are expected to live well, others are not. Smart girl.

Your type are the clogs in the wheels of progress in this country. Let's do something to progress and have a better Living, your type will say, it is not everyone is that is suffering.

no no no no....
he can say his opinion without abusin people...

he is a morafvcker his own sef....
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by MosheDayan: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Childofaking:

No, it is definitely not developed yet. This is not what we want it to be, but we can make it work when we work together, elect the right people, booth them out when they are not performing. we as the followers have our own role to play. it is not always all about the leaders, the leaders came out from us, which means our leaders have our characters, the behavour of the police men is just the behavior of the people, the behavior of our politicians is just the behavior of the people. We can change and also change the country.

But do you know that Nigeria has economic advantage over any small country around us? our population is a great advantage. It is much more easier for a hardworking man or woman in Lagos, abuja, Onitsha or Kano etc who knows what he is doing to become rich than in Benin Republic or Togo.

if you run away and I run away and he or she run away, who will bring the change we are talking about?

By the way, I hope you change the nationality of your siblings too and your parents and grandparents and all your extended family. Because you will soon cross seme border telling them you are a Nigeria going to see your Parents.
[/s] there will always be one person that would spoil the discussion with low budget I.Q writing long Epistles with bad Nigerian english.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by bull67: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
tayoalaaye75 check your mail.

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by BigDawsNet: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
And yo' gotta realize nigeria as a country supply electricity to these countries.. Nigeria needs to step the fucck up n' fix all dis mess.. No single citizen deserve sufferin' from one of tha largest producin' oil nation

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Positivepoint(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Tayoalaaye75 post=94285333]Nigeria is a terrible place with terrible people, suffering and smiling is the logo. Nigeria can and will never the better, the politicians are useless, the youth are foolish, the standard not living is the worst. Lived in Russia for some years and regretted my decision to come back, decided to relocate to Benin republic few months ago and it was my best decision, business moving very well, I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have, electricity is 24/7, accommodation is monthly and affordable, no competition between "Big man" and "Poor man". Life is good here

Nigeria is a terrible place to live, Nigerians are terrible people and suffering is already in the blood of Nigerians and it seems to be normal to them which is not. I don't see myself as a foreigner here because most of the people here speaks Yoruba language. Even Port novo enjoys 24 hours light and Idi Iroko border few minutes from Port novo (5 minutes walk) suffer terrible light. Will sell my land in Lagos and buy a land here.....Enjoy your suffering modafuckers......[/quote

Happy to lose another big fool � good luck
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by bull67: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
explain why he is a big fool now. let us here from you
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
BigDawsNet:
And yo' gotta realize nigeria as a country supply electricity to these countries.. Nigeria needs to step the fucck up n' fix all dis mess.. No single citizen deserve sufferin' from one of tha largest producin' oil nation
Those countries pay for it.

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by BigDawsNet: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
SegFault:

Those countries pay for it.

And Nigerians are owing or doesn't deserve 24hrs light
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
BigDawsNet:

And Nigerians are owing or doesn't deserve 24hrs light
Yes we deserve it, but those countries will drag Nigeria to the ecowas if they don't give them what they ask for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – / Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.