Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Am No Longer A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am No Longer A Nigerian (648 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No Longer A Nigerian by manuelreports: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
If you want thunder to scatter your head try and address me as a Nigerian. Just call me a Biafran. All through my life I don't identify with failures. I have lived in Europe Holland to be precise for many years and I know how life ie over there. Coming back here I met a very terrible Country, very docile and demented folks. Driving round the so called City of Lagos Is just an eye sore. Nigeria is a terrible place to be born and to give birth Children. The Leaders don't care about social welfare and the citizens don't care either. For now I don't want anybody to address me as a Nigerian, I am Ok with my Biafran Identity.
Nigeria sucks
Nigeria is a hell on Earth
I am going back to Europe

8 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by Goldp5988(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Another bro just broke out of YABA, lol

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by SKhanmi: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bye bye.
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by manuelreports: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:
Another bro just broke out of YABA, lol
U think I am joking, come over here in Europe and see the large number of people who don't want anything to do with Nigeria anymore. Nigeria is gone.
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by espn(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
So you are a biafran? So highlight that part of biafra that is better than the same NIGERIA you saying shit about...If you are an illegal immigrant wherever you are and do not have a country to identify with. Then you are a stateless person...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by Optional09: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
manuelreports:

U think I am joking, come over here in Europe and see the large number of people who don't want anything to do with Nigeria anymore. Nigeria is gone.

That is freedom of expression only sane people are given such gift not for permanent residence at YABA left like you
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by manuelreports: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Optional09:

That is freedom of expression only sane people are given such gift not for permanent residence at YABA left like you
Slavery mentality
They always believe they are born to suffer
Come to Europe and see ur mates
Ndi ara!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by dnawah(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
manuelreports:
If you want thunder to scatter your head try and address me as a Nigerian. Just call me a Biafran. All through my life I don't identify with failures. I have lived in Europe Holland to be precise for many years and I know how life ie over there. Coming back here I met a very terrible Country, very docile and demented folks. Driving round the so called City of Lagos Is just an eye sore. Nigeria is a terrible place to be born and to give birth Children. The Leaders don't care about social welfare and the citizens don't care either. For now I don't want anybody to address me as a Nigerian, I am Ok with my Biafran Identity.
Nigeria sucks
ok na
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by Aboks(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Many are mad few are roaming

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by Goldp5988(f): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
manuelreports:

I understand everything but denying your country lol
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by manuelreports: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:

I understand everything but denying your country lol
Exactly what the whites would have done if they were in our shoes. Those guys don't even want to be exposed to suffering not even for just one day. Let us stop pretending Nigeria is not working.

5 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by horsepower102: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
There are two categories of people who claim to love Nigeria so much.

1) The few who are doing well in Nigeria.
2) Those who haven't gotten the opportunity to escape.

Number two are the most dangerous and most hypocritical. They will come online to tell you how Nigerian unity is non-negotiable but the moment they get visa, they turn into ghosts.

5 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by kukoyi17226: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Another dude just dudeke out of YABA, lol
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by laiperi: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
OP, did you visit your home, why Lagos?

Lagos be your home?

Ask your people, Lagos na their Europe and America. They come in thousands daily. A beg take dem with you.

You will soon shut up where you are the same way you shithole your home.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by helinues: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Delusional at peak.

You came back to the country and is Lagos part of Biafra land?

Why talk about the vegetable state of SE states the aclaimed Biafra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by soundlala: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
manuelreports:
Nigeria sucks
plz oh wen u were coming back which passport did u tender at the immigration
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by Finnese001: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Op abeg when you are going, Carry me along

This corn tree is insane
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by naija4life247: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
manuelreports:
Nigeria sucks

Are you saying that Biafra is better than Holland? If not, shut the fucck up Flattino
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by manuelreports: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
kukoyi17226:
Another dude just dudeke out of YABA, lol
Have you seen an Idiot before
Just take a look at a typical Nigeria
He will prefer to go to bed in empty stomach than to protest against the evil policies of the Government.
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by manuelreports: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
naija4life247:

Are you saying that Biafra is better than Holland? If not, shut the fucck up Flattino
Face your poverty ravaged region. If there is people who are supposed to be on the troat of this gluttonous leaders it is the WASTE but it seems those ones have suffering as one of their daily routine. Mind You I have travelled far and wide as a journalist and tourist so I know the region siffering most in Nigeria. Hausas are taking home all and Igbos are managing their business what do you people gain from the present condition of Nigeria? Even in South West Igbos are living well more than you all.
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by Multiplier7(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
This agitation for independence is becoming too serious and nobody is doing anything to calm things down... Rather Buhari is making matters worst by:

1. Assigning billions of dollars to lay pipe from Ajokuta to the Northern part of the country.

2. Assigning billions of dollars for railways from kano (North) to Niger (Far North).

3. NNPC major Executives are all Northerners.

4. In military, Police, Paramilitary Heads are all Northerners. Etc

Who does that and yet believes that the country should be one. This country is ever divided like never before. And they don't care
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by tobechi74: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
You can not run away from your family. One day Europe will Denyu you
Re: I Am No Longer A Nigerian by cpu2006(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thank God for that. Nigerian population is much, pls allow him and his family together with those that are interested to go. We are too plenty in Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Must Resign Now(photos) / ENDSARS: Man shot in Oyo as protest turns deadly / A Politician Allegedly Sent Aides To Conveyed Thugs To Disrupt Protest. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.