Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down (690 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Zayttoven: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm looking for a female who's interested in a relationship which could lead to something big. Marriage, that is.

Here is my brief but detailed bio:-

31 years of age.

Tribe - Idoma.

Cancerian, Melancholic, slightly introverted.

Risk taker, realistic, independent.

Resides in the F.C.T

I'm 6'3.

Occupation - FO with Aero Contractors

Complexion - Brown Skinned.

Religion - Christianity .

What I'm looking for:-

Age - 22 - 28.

Any tribe is welcome.

At least a graduate

Working and earning (Employee or self employed).

If you possess these characteristics and are interested, please don't hesitate to send a private message.

Work restraints have caused me to resort to this option. I have a very busy work schedule.

Also this speeds up the whole process.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by goodmorning40: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
E don start
Every corner now will be husbands for sale

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
You didn't say much about yourself,emphasis on your financial status lol
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Zayttoven: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:

Well I'm quite comfortable.
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hahaha Bros u have come to general market,

Anyways, Good luck to u bro
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Zayttoven: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Hahaha Bros u have come to general market,

Anyways, Good luck to u bro
Thanks
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
You are not serious.

Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by dukeprince50: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
I wanted to marry at 30 o toh but lemme market myself too o. maybe I could be lucky
I am me.

A graduate and currently working in Duke's group of companies, its a family company sha and just started working there from scratch so don't think I'm earning 7 figures yet

I'm about going for my masters program next year.

I'm not as old as OP but I'm between my mid 20's and late 20's.

Dark in complexion

An introvert, a core introvert.

Christians.

Resides in Rivers state but visits Lagos, much often due to my nature of Job.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by mosdii(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:

Gold digger
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Angelacruz: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
D way guys d look for wife on dis forum dese days d shock me...i wish una all d best
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
lol baba dey find who to pluggrin
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Zayttoven: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
D way guys d look for wife on dis forum dese days d shock me...i wish una all d best
Thanks, I guess.
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Zayttoven: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
SmellySperm:
lol baba dey find who to pluggrin
Married people do that, don't they?
Re: Ladies Do Endeavor To Read And Respond To This Thread If You Want To Settle Down by Favourite01: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
I can be your plug. Is the vacancy still open.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Sex Life / Lady Send A Very Annoying Message / Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.