Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? (576 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Stop Hating On Linda Ikeji - Cramjones / Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by hollandis(f): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2011
Please I think am going crazyy.I hate everything that has a Nigerian ring to it.I hate listening to the news,I hate going out because of many annoying things I see.I hate the policemen,I cringe when I jonathan speak,I hate watching the super eagles.I detest the country
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2011
Just end your miserable life. shekinah!
Why will a m0ron have access to internet?

You, mofo haven't you realised that you are posting on NAIRALAND? A website where NIGERIANS dIscourse??

Someone very close should help this retarrd with his hashish pipe.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by 10cirenoh: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2011
By becoming another Adbul-mutallab cool
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by hollandis(f): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2011
@Rhinoceros
You are one of the reasons I hate nigeria.Why not go back to your state sokoto,you people are the reason ,nigeria is backward.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by hollandis(f): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
@10cirenoh
Your brother mutallab,just proved to the world,how foolish hausas can be,in spite of the stolen wealth his father ammassed he was still not satisified,what MORE do you people want Go back to your country Niger or sudan,let the real nigerians have rest of mind
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by ladi02(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Have you thot of leaving the country if you cant stand it

try and look for the good things in the country and appreciate it, you will be fine
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ reetarded OP.
Go bleep your mother and leave Nigeria outta your hating. Am gonna help you end your miserable life. This is what you get when a woman refuses to stop pros.ti.tu.tion when she is married, combination of nigerian and expired filippino semen coglating and forming a prodigal-hateful nutcase. I hope to read your suicide note very soon. Ewu!
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by Justcash(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
LMAO! Hahahahaahhahahahahahaha! LWKMD!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Can I Stop Hating Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

@ reetarded OP.
Go bleep your mother and leave Nigeria outta your hating. Am gonna help you end your miserable life. This is what you get when a woman refuses to stop pros.ti.tu.tion when she is married, combination of nigerian and expired filippino semen coglating and forming a prodigal-hateful nutcase. I hope to read your suicide note very soon. Ewu!

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool, hahhahahahaha. . .this is enough to get the suicide ambition driving real fast grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Haba Patience / Southeast Discusses Bending Back Come 2015, North Wait Cannot Beyond 2015 / Is 'siddon Look' The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.