Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor (392 Views)

Sometimes I Wonder / Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor by GeneralKoko(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
I've always had this thought . Why are we the poverty capital of the world when we have enough land for Agriculture? From Agriculture we could have people supplying raw materials , people into refining and processing and people into distribution and to add to that Nigeria is blessed with a very fertile soil ( Especially southern Nigeria) but why have we left the farming for those in the North

It's just sickening
While people in my villa are languishing in abject poverty and waiting for oil companies to give them contracts like say them be Government other people are engaging in Agriculture and liberating themselves from poverty .

I just tire!!!

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ubunja
Re: Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor by identitylenz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
lol
tor naso we see am too
Nigerians are too selfish ni
that's why progress is far from us

this is very hmmable and annoying
Re: Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Small scale agriculture can not make you rich.

Also to start any business, you need to have
Re: Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor by yomi007k(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nigerians are poor because the Government and masses make poor decisions.
Re: Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor by goodmorning40: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
You how many lands have you tilled to free yourself from poverty
The world has developed long past the agricultural practices in Nigeria
No sain person now want to go bend down under the sun tilling the ground from dusk till dawn
And end up getting very little out of it
Definitely not me

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor by GOFRONT(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yet these poor Nigerians have the highest paid Senators representing their constituency..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor by tobechi74: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
When you do not pay your tithe,things will be tithe for you

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Help Me! Trouble! / Happy New Month & Independence Giveaway / Bbnaija: Check Out What Nengi And Ozo Did That Sparked Reactions-radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.