Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) (2605 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
I will always use my personal Experience as an Example.

In the Year 2012, a Pretty Girl Named BIANCA Fell in-love with Me.
We were in #Good Terms and she Likes Visiting Me at my Abode.

We did wrong and Right things while in the Relationship.

Her Family Respects me and Kept me in V.I.P position in their Family.

I loved Her..........but I Didn't Let the love to Overcome the Incredible Person I used to be.
I could still Remember how she used to complained that She was unable to Understood My Behaviours........Despite Her being Too #Close to Me.

She Told me about some young men Asking Her Hand in Marriage while she Rejected them because of ME.
But I Begged Her to Marry any of the Young suitors............If the future of the marriage will be peaceful.

After all the Arguments..........She later Accepted one of them and Now #BIANCA and Her husband are Blessed with Three #Children's.

PLEASE FOCUS: as a Youngman, you may Find a Faithful Ladies that Really Loves you.
You may Even wishes to Marry her for Being Faithful and also Having Busty Boob and Sexy Curvy body Shapes.

But always Remember that the beauty of Her Body Are the Results of Maintenance..............This maintenance are Money and please, if you can't Afford Her Maintenance Fee don't End-up Keeping Her in a Hell called MARRIAGE.

Bianca may be Feeling that I Actually Disappointed her because I didn't Told her why I didn't wanted to Marry her .
I actually didn't Had Enough money to Keep Her Beauty Glowing........so I let her go.
EVERYONE WAS GOOD..........BUT ONLY ONE WAS #NEW.
denew484@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bianca made the mistake of dating you in the first place, why will she date someone that's not financially capable to take her to the alter,she only increased her body count,may God forgive her.This is what meaningless relationship cause smh
Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by paulolee(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
no b small story oo
Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Mandela27: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
G
Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Zzor:
Bianca made the mistake of dating you in the first place, why will she date someone that's not financially capable to take her to the alter,she only increased her body count,may God forgive her.This is what meaningless relationship cause smh
Thanks.........for your Correction.

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
no b small story oo
Abi?
Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
To flog some men for nairaland dey hungry me.

Her beauty is as a result of maintenance? You be mechanic? You don maintain yourself finish, your mama and sisters nko?, how far your brother? Cousins? Your paddy man sef, how far?

Make we dey get sense. Say you worwor and girls no dey look your side no mean say you worthless. Have some self esteem.

Una matter for here tire me.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:19am On Aug 11, 2020
the only mistake Bianca made was to date such a low self esteem insecure person like yourself. men like you only feed of leftovers and/or dream all their life to make it big (while the majority never do)... and even if they do make it big in life, they quickly become broke again because they will spend all their money trying to buy a woman's affection (and will only attract goldigging good for nothing oloshos).

a woman's beauty has absolutely NOTHING to do with money.... love has NOTHING to do with money. a woman is showing you she loves you and dont care about your broke status, but you were so emotionally/mentally damaged that you couldnt understand that your money was irrelevant to her.

this woman had a life before she met you, and didnt suddenly fall on her head and ask you to buy beauty products for her. she bought them on her own before she met you, and can still buy it on her own while dating you. insecure men like yourself always assume that, because oloshos are quick to beg for upkeep money, then all women out there do (even the good ones).

you are a DISGRACE to manhood, and thank god Bianca dodged a low self esteem liability like yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2020
A DUMB MAN SERVING THE FINEST DUMB ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Whois(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Are you sure she didn't manipulate you into thinking you left her meanwhile it was her that left your broke ass. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
Is that what pastor Chris taught you?

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Soup wey sweet na money kill am.
Love is sweeter with money by the side.
And some ladies, a lot of ladies no wan suffer.
Find your size, there's a man for every woman, a woman or every man.
There are ladies who will sing your praise just for 5k, and someone who won't even flash you to say thank you for an alert of 50k.
Stop chasing shadows. Don't allow greed dupe you. Bisi may not be as flashy as Tacha, but she may give you the peace you need.
Look for a woman that you won't have to break bank to cater for. Live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Theboy21: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Average looking girls dey get sense pass all this over rated fine faces most times, most of them see their fine face as an entitlement to get anything they want, and na all these asslickers dey ginger them, if you fine and nothing valuable to prove your worth just pack one side... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by czarr(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
I smell regret in this post.....and you are looking for justification of your actions....If a girl loves you regardless of your financial status and is loyal you will be dumb to let her go in this nigeria, the odds to find a beautiful and loyal girl in this nigeria is low.....but it is not impossible.

let me ask you this, she has 3 children are you worth up to 3million naira or even 300k?....what you should have done is tell her to give you two years and within that two years triple your hustle and watch her go all out to support you even financially when she sees the drive in you....engage her after the first year.

A woman you love and loves you too is enough motivation for any serious man to hustle, so another man would not have her and even if at the end she leaves you at the end at least you got on your purpose.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Martinez39s(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
A DUMB MAN SERVING THE FINEST DUMB ADVICE.
grin grin grin Can't say I disagree.

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why do I think it's a woman who wrote this?

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Fidelismaria: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2020

well done sir Mr beauty is a result of maintenance

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
czarr:
I smell regret in this post.....and you are looking for justification of your actions....If a girl loves you regardless of your financial status and is loyal you will be dumb to let her go in this nigeria, the odds to find a beautiful and loyal girl in this nigeria is low.....but it is not impossible.

let me ask you this, she has 3 children are you worth up to 3million naira or even 300k?....what you should have done is tell her to give you two years and within that two years triple your hustle and watch her go all out to support you even financially when she sees the drive in you....engage her after the first year.

A woman you love and loves you too is enough motivation for any serious man to hustle, so another man would not have her and even if at the end she leaves you at the end at least you got on your purpose.
You actually Wrote the Best Comment Here...........keep it up.

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chii59:
Soup wey sweet na money kill am.
Love is sweeter with money by the side.
And some ladies, a lot of ladies no wan suffer.
Find your size, there's a man for every woman, a woman or every man.
There are ladies who will sing your praise just for 5k, and someone who won't even flash you to say thank you for an alert of 50k.
Stop chasing shadows. Don't allow greed dupe you. Bisi may not be as flashy as Tacha, but she may give you the peace you need.
Look for a woman that you won't have to break bank to cater for. Live happily ever after.
Please accept my #Respect.

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Theboy21:
Average looking girls dey get sense pass all this over rated fine faces most times, most of them see their fine face as an entitlement to get anything they want, and na all these asslickers dey ginger them, if you fine and nothing valuable to prove your worth just pack one side... cheesy cheesy cheesy
The story is Real..........the Funniest part is that #BIANCA was not From a poor Family, and she was Ready to Offer Everything for the Fallen Relationship.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
ImACow:

Is that what pastor Chris taught you?
Mr. Goat I beg you.........please leave Her.

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the only mistake Bianca made was to date such a low self esteem insecure person like yourself. men like you only feed of leftovers and/or dream all their life to make it big (while the majority never do)... and even if they do make it big in life, they quickly become broke again because they will spend all their money trying to buy a woman's affection (and will only attract goldigging good for nothing oloshos).

a woman's beauty has absolutely NOTHING to do with money.... love has NOTHING to do with money. a woman is showing you she loves you and dont care about your broke status, but you were so emotionally/mentally damaged that you couldnt understand that your money was irrelevant to her.

this woman had a life before she met you, and didnt suddenly fall on her head and ask you to buy beauty products for her. she bought them on her own before she met you, and can still buy it on her own while dating you. insecure men like yourself always assume that, because oloshos are quick to beg for upkeep money, then all women out there do (even the good ones).

you are a DISGRACE to manhood, and thank god Bianca dodged a low self esteem liability like yourself.
You sound like a Kid..........I, am glad to let you know that this is not a CHILDREN #FORUM.

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
To flog some men for nairaland dey hungry me.

Her beauty is as a result of maintenance? You be mechanic? You don maintain yourself finish, your mama and sisters nko?, how far your brother? Cousins? Your paddy man sef, how far?

Make we dey get sense. Say you worwor and girls no dey look your side no mean say you worthless. Have some self esteem.

Una matter for here tire me.
You maybe Right or wrong about me being ugly..........this is my passport taken on Last month JULY 2020.
I love Everything about Myself........both My Heights and Face with my Nice and unpredictable person I used to be.
I do see Ladies Around me but I only Accept #few.
I, am Currently Trying to Break Away from My police Girlfriend.

Re: Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST) by rockyh(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yrue

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends / Financial Domination: Any One Interested? / Ned Nwoko Allegedly In Talks With Emmanuella’s Family For Her Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.