Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters (10742 Views)

Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old / Ayade Appoints 427 Aides Including ‘Special Assistant On Groundnut Oil Factory' / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by Blackking98(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
fergie001:

Make una manage am till 2023 grin
The guy no de try
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by fergie001: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

The guy no de try
Gov- Professor
Deputy- Professor
grin grin cheesy

Manage your problem, we get our own grin grin
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by eedimo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zoombi governor. This too shall pass and my state shall be free from audio mode
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by enomakos(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bluntguy:
Settled Assistants you mean?
yes he just settled them
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by Imefonukoenin11: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by enomakos(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
i will never vote for any prof again
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by deygar: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
The only thing he knows how to do....
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by Blackking98(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
fergie001:

Gov- Professor
Deputy- Professor
grin grin cheesy

Manage your problem, we get our own grin grin
The problem reach everybody grin
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by victorDanladi: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:
PDP wailing children. This is one of the states you need to fight godfatherism and godmotherism
PDP has been ruling that state since 1999
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by victorDanladi: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
bizhop01:
The only useless governor in Niger delta, the man is 100% a fraudster.
You guys will still vote for him if he goes for 3rd term
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by fergie001: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

The problem reach everybody grin
I tell you/

1 Like

Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by obontami: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is he not the same governor that locked up a journalist for criticism of his lame administration? The fool should go ahead and name another 23 special advisers on toilet matters too. After all it's a way to embezzle.
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by Peterosky(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ayade matter tire me. All those shouting "if it were the North" don't know what they are typing. Because from all comments I see here, nobody is supporting this GOAT of a governor. I am from Cross River State and I can assure you that this is the worse governor so far since the inception of Cross River State. Ayade became the goatvenor of my State just for Yahoo purpose.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by Yankee101: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
That's why cross river is not Akwa Ibom
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by twilliamx(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2020
OyinO:

Good one. But the fake love of your Imperial Lord Luggard and his God is what has led to this sad development in the first place.

Those guys were not Christian's...God said love your neighbor as thy self. What the white man did to the black man (their neighbor) can not be regarded as love. And if you do not follow God's command then you are not his follower..
Re: Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters by OyinO: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2020
twilliamx:

Those guys were not Christian's...God said love your neighbor as thy self. What the white man did to the black man (their neighbor) can not be regarded as love. And if you do not follow God's command then you are not his follower..

Where is God to be followed? You are following Man of God. You're the God you've been looking for. But they've turned you all into fellowsheeps and fellowsheeps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Denies Suspending Rochas Okorocha / What Can Be Done To Stop The Flooding In Lagos? / Lightning Sets NNPC Depot On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.