Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (47957 Views)

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Breaking: Imo PDP Looks Towards Victory With 11 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2020
No.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Mintum: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Jonathan should not accept any greek gift, he shouldn't allow these people use him for their agenda. The only reason they will be projecting him now is because they know he can only serve for one term.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Onnasucs1(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
If they re-elect Johnathan Nigeria will finally go down the drain. God forbid
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by ProphetofOdin: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Northern oligarch are selfish hypocrite.
Jonathan would be foolish to accept this devil's gift, they don't have the country's progress they just want to clinch to power and come back to power ASAP come 2027.
It because of this evil plot that we ended up with the slow poke in aso rock right now.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Verysmart101: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Caseless:
Jonathan is gone forever. Stop thinking about that clueless man. He's a good man as an individual, but not as a leader.

Perish that idea!
So buhari that succeeded him nko? How was his performance compared to Jona? Stop all these hate biko.Which person in this current crop of politicians are better than Jonathan?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
It will not happen. We don’t need men without will on that sit. If any southerner should be sent, “if he’s got balls ” has to be considered. angry
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Mintum: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Shekau/Akpabio 2023
grin grin
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
I am not igbo but in fairness and equity it is high time the igbos rule. The north cannot always dictate the path of leadership. This doesn't add up and make way for sustainable democracy. You sent GEJ packing to fulfill you selfish interest put a GMB that is as clueless as they come. Then you now want to dictate who comes in just to grab power again in 2027. How selfish can you get.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by fortune1968: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Which Jonathan ? ... the clueless one ? ... .dead on arrival !
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by oscillation55(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Politicking soon to commence. Anything but change & next level would be welcomed. Nigerians need to recover 8yrs lost to change & next level grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Fake news!!!! We don't need Jonathan anymore. We need someone better than him. Jonathan isn't a leader.... Nigeria needs a someone like Trump
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Bamss1:
My own is that he should not come with mama peace. We are still dealing with all the grammars...
Ok noted.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by zuto4u(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Even if Jonathan should fall for it, the Southerners should never fall for the trick of voting for him. Enough of Northern political gimmicksk
nazicartel:
Northerners have come again with mind game.... Oga Jona shouldn't fall for this trick,, is he the only southern politician?... They should look for another Southerner and openly support so that we will all know they don't want to hold on to power...

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Sanchez01: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
As much as Buhari is a huge disaster, Jonathan shouldn't even be an option as far any presidency is considered. He is too weak to lead.

You can't lack the will to lead and still lead a people. It isn't done.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
rangerover:
I am not igbo but in fairness and equity it is high time the igbos rule. The north cannot always dictate the path of leadership. This doesn't add up and make way for sustainable democracy. You sent GEJ packing to fulfill you selfish interest put a GMB that is as clueless as they come. Then you now want to dictate who comes in just to grab power again in 2027. How selfish can you get.
But why do you sound surprised?
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by heendrix(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
SegFault:
Who is mad enough to vote this guy in again.

PDP present him and APC picks Hell rufai

who's gonna be ur pick??
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by oscillation55(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
rangerover:
Oil dey your head, you couldn't have been more tacit than this

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by shedy03(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Whoever wrote this Article need psychological Attention!

As bad as Buhari... As clueless as Buhari!

He is 1000 times better than Jonathan.

Deep down we all know that.

Some people hate buhari right from time because of religious and ethnic seasons.

No one should believe this Article! The columnist that wrote this probably high on Weed!

When Jonathan was rulling this country...

There is not state in the north that has not been bombed?

Here in kano bombing here and there...

Kaduna bombing here and there!

Same thing in Gombe, yobe, bauchi, Jigawa, Adamawa and other northern states.

During his regime no safe zone in the north.

Now Bokoharam has been religated to Borno villages!

Yes we have bandits in kastina and zamfara villages which buhari has failed to stop.

But belive me buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan

As for 2023 we don't know yet! And it's probably not north!

We will never forget
Buharist spotted.
They never see anything wrong in buhari.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Kwara1stson: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
That slowpoke again embarassed
No way
better than the dummy occupying the seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Coronavirus1: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
He is a good man ,my advice he should not contest any Election he has peace of mind now.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Kwara1stson:
better than the dummy occupying the seat
true tho cry
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Kwara1stson: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2020
originalprof:
Then Jonathan will rule for 10 YEARS..6 Years before then another 4 abi. when we are not in military regime abeg ooo
Goodluck didn't rule 4 six years, stop being a dummy

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

If you think Jonathan will be our next president you must be a joker!

PDP ain't gonna drop Jonathan.

Atiku or Tambuwal is getting that shit.

Tinubu will get APC's ticket.

But will power shift to the South, when the PDP drops a Northerner, it would make the whole narrative change whether you agree or not.

And there's the S/E clamouring for a sit at ASO ROCK, and I think they right for the agitations.

Let the power play continue, na who manoeuvre him way pass the meanders go clinch the ultimate price.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch how things pan out, but my people like I always say level up.

Me I'm levelling up in my lil ways.

See my signature if your a punter.

If APC gives their presidential ticket to Tinubu and PDP gives their’s to a northerner. I will happily vote the northerner.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Christian07(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2020
After una don blackmail Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by daddytime(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2020
I've been hammering on this plot for a while now and some kids here would take pleasure in insulting themselves over what they understand nothing about.

The signs and handwritings are all there for even the blind to see.

What happened to all the hullabaloo about how Patience was corrupt and the many cases hanging over her head? blablabla

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by UDUJ(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Now it is becoming more obvious to them that Jonathan was a real niggarrr

you don't know what you've got until it's gone.
Infact i don't even trust these Moda fuckkkers..... probably their mission is to return back in 2027
Anyway...what do i know....am just a weed smoker, pussy banger and a drunkard.....let me go light up my second tie of weed for the morning

Jonathan over Tinubu anytime anyday and thrice on Saturdays.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by egoldman(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Some people hate buhari right from time because of religious and ethnic Reasons.

No one should believe this Article! The columnist that wrote this is probably high on Weed!

There is not state in the north that has not been bombed!

Yes we have bandits in kastina and zamfara villages which buhari has failed to crush!

We will never forget...

You are actually the one that is high on weed.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by membranus: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Ko le werk.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by UDUJ(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
That slowpoke again embarassed

No way

You are calling a former President a slowpoke? I doubt anyone in your entire lineage has ever gotten to his position in life. People should watch what they say, sometimes it's wiser to just read and move on instead of commenting and showing the world you got nothing up there. Just saying undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by DEROXMAN: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Some people hate buhari right from time because of religious and ethnic Reasons.

No one should believe this Article! The columnist that wrote this is probably high on Weed!

There is not state in the north that has not been bombed!

Yes we have bandits in kastina and zamfara villages which buhari has failed to crush!

We will never forget...
Arrewa take my watsapp no pls 08161882148

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.