Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (47956 Views)

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Breaking: Imo PDP Looks Towards Victory With 11 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by MartinsD12(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
dre11:

VANGUARD
Fake, Atiku is getting it, Jonathan cannot deal decisively with insecurity in the north, we saw how boko haram were killing and bombing even to the extent of Abuja, yes the northerners did sabotage the fight against boko haram during Jonathan regime, I don't want that to happen again, am not saying Buhari has gotten it right in the fight against boko haram but then it's fair than Jonathan and worst in the area of fulani herdsmen killings and men in uniform abusing and killing people, but with Atiku there they know they have someone who knows what they are doing and can never go against him because baba Atiku has the political will.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Houstency(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Dbarrzx: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Recycling of Elements of no substance....Nigerian what a country.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by LZAA: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Outside all this nonsense a serious question has to be asked
Must the north always rule
This stupid British contraption is on it's last legs
If we can't agree reasonably to stay as one then it's better to go our separate ways
No illiterate can determine my future
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Excuses: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Whoever wrote this Article need psychological Attention!

As bad as Buhari... As clueless as Buhari!

He is 1000 times better than Jonathan.

Deep down we all know that.

Some people hate buhari right from time because of religious and ethnic Reasons.

No one should believe this Article! The columnist that wrote this is probably high on Weed!

When Jonathan was rulling this country...

There was no state in the north that had not been bombed!

Here in kano bombing here and there...

Kaduna bombing here and there!

Same thing in Gombe, yobe, bauchi, Jigawa, Adamawa and other northern states.

During his regime no safe zone in the north.

Now Bokoharam has been religated to Borno villages!

Yes we have bandits in kastina and zamfara villages which buhari has failed to crush!

But belive me buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan

As for 2023 we don't know yet! And it's probably not north!

We will never forget...

Arewa am glad u've admitted to the fact that Buhari is clueless..that alone am okay..
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Cyberterror: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

Fake, Atiku is getting it, Jonathan cannot deal decisively with insecurity in the north, we saw how boko haram were killing and bombing even to the extent of Abuja, yes the northerners did sabotage the fight against boko haram during Jonathan regime, I don't want that to happen again, am not saying Buhari has gotten it right in the fight against boko haram but then it's fair than Jonathan and worst in the area of fulani herdsmen killings and men in uniform abusing and killing people, but with Atiku there they know they have someone who knows what they are doing and can never go against him because baba Atiku has the political will.
Atiku can not stop herdsmen killings because he is one of them. Have you ever heard him condemn any of their atrocities? He has previously boasted that he is more fulani than Buhari. Don't deceive yourself, since the days of Obasanjo till now, how many herdsmen have you heard was prosecuted and jailed for killings?
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
dalass:

They want him because he is always a willing puppet...

We're tired of puppets, they're the reason we're where we are.

We need someone to stand up to them and chart a bold and fresh path for the nation
eggzactly! That's my point. He's a figurehead meaning we're still suffering fr another 600 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Tonitoniton(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
u that said Buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan, may honey become bitter in ur mouth.
may u see light and walk into darkness as a choice.
may good thing be bad for u.
may u cry and no body come to ur help.

That is what it means to say Buhari is better than jona 1000 times. I no curse u oo

na u curse urself
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by MartinsD12(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
Atiku can not stop herdsmen killings because he is one of them. Have you ever heard him condemn any of their atrocities? He has previously boasted that he is more fulani than Buhari. Don't deceive yourself, since the days of Obasanjo till now, how many herdsmen have you heard was prosecuted and jailed for killings?
A black pot calling kettle black, your moniker says it all.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by code77(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mokason28:
I regret ever campaigning against Jonathan ... I pray for forgiveness from God almighty
Jonathan meant well for me and my kids not this useless Fulani that is approving Billions of Naira for railroads to Niger Republic after wasting Billions of Naira for oil exploration in the North

Jonathan is still the Best candidate for Nigeria I pray he accepts to come back as president

Yoruba Muslims Will never like this news ... Tufikwa

In Odumegu Ojukwu's voice: Good morning! Bros na now u wake up 4rm sleep? When we kicked against Buhari in 2015, you guys called us names abi? because your Messiah promised 2 reduce fuel price to #30 per liter, & make $1=#1. Dis is d same man who said then, that there is nothing like Fuel subsidy. But now, has turn around to accept d reality of what he earlier rejected.

With all your Education, knowledge & Exposure in life, u failed to see through d lies of APC, that your so called Messiah is just making empty promises & has nothing to offer. Just as banana is dangled to trap a monkey, na so Dem dangled " Integrity" for your face and u fell for it. U never see anything. Anu mpama, ewu Gambia, Anu ofia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by originalprof: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kwara1stson:
Goodluck didn't rule 4 six years, stop being a dummy
Abeg How many years did he rule..DUMMY. 2 years after yar adua and his 4 years... is how many.. DUMMY or I should call you MUMU
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by proprince(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pls you guys should leave my guy GEJ to rest.

Same man you guys so hated even when we told you people that the person you are canvasing for is clueless, uno no gree.

Jonathan is too good to rule this country abeg. Make una enjoy una change.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Kwara1stson: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
originalprof:

Abeg How many years did he rule..DUMMY. 2 years after yar adua and his 4 years... is how many.. DUMMY or I should call you MUMU
you are a super dummy and a fool at that GEJ became acting president in January 2010 he became a president after Yar'adua died in May 5th. so from 2010-15 is six years abi? the person wey teach math must have been taking sedative pills. no quote me again

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by code77(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=egoldman post=94322633]

Buhari has failed? Said by Arewwa? Mbanu , mods am reporting hacked account angry[/quote

Don't mind d ewu Gambia, he has just exposed himself, & reveal d true identity of d average northern Muslim.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jonathan will beat Tinubu hands down in any election.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Olusegun345: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Future impossible

Jonathan won't even like to come back
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by LudaChriz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Some people hate buhari right from time because of religious and ethnic Reasons.

No one should believe this Article! The columnist that wrote this is probably high on Weed!

Yes we have bandits in kastina and zamfara villages which buhari has failed to crush!

We will never forget...

Fuulll lik you. Boko Haram just attacked the convoy of a sitting Governor where about 15 person's were killed

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by idahme(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

We will never forget...

believe you? if it was coming from someone with objective view would have considered. see how you tone down buhari's security KPI, that's to show ur baised analysis.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
President GEJ is riding on International Climes now.
Deal with your Nigeria yourselves, Dude has moved higher.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by kayusely70(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Omofloflo:
Jonathan bawo? Jonathan is too soft for this country. I prefer zulum Governor of Bornu state. let's forget zoning
I Too Prefer Zulum With Umahi Or Obi As Running Mate.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by blackgold90(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

If you think Jonathan will be our next president you must be a joker!

PDP ain't gonna drop Jonathan.

Atiku or Tambuwal is getting that shit.

Tinubu will get APC's ticket.

But will power shift to the South, when the PDP drops a Northerner, it would make the whole narrative change whether you agree or not.

And there's the S/E clamouring for a sit at ASO ROCK, and I think they right for the agitations.

Let the power play continue, na who manoeuvre him way pass the meanders go clinch the ultimate price.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch how things pan out, but my people like I always say level up.

Me I'm levelling up in my lil ways.

See my signature if your a punter.

It is the north that will win again... Tinny can not survive a northern candidate especially when they have betrayed SS and SE

The whole south need to meet at around table to let south East be their choice
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by originalprof: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kwara1stson:
you are a super dummy and a fool at that GEJ became acting president in January 2010 he became a president after Yar'adua died in May 5th. so from 2010-15 is six years abi? the person wey teach math must have been taking sedative pills. no quote me again
My Boy Get Sense, if you don't want to, because of my dog get sense
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Imefonukoenin11: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by djon78(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
hammer3:
THE SAME WAY NORH GAVE POWER TO OBJ OUT OF TRUST.

I THINK THEY ARE GOOING WITH GEJ THEY KNOW AND CAN TRUST.

RATHER THAN A NEW PERSON.

Exactly
The North are very smart
They only give power to who they trust
With what happened in 2015 and how Jonathan has been carrying himself since then
They know he can be trusted

North are the ones that determines who rules this nation. Whether we like it or not

As for all those parading themselves in the south. North can't give them power because they have jealously guarded this presidency of a thing

They know anyday they lose that ability, there own is finished
They are very smart despite being the least educated. They are protecting there weakness very well

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
If GEJ goes, would the constitution permit a 2bd tenure for him?
If not then he should rest and allow another southerna go!
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by gees101(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Now it is becoming more obvious to them that Jonathan was a real niggarrr

you don't know what you've got until it's gone.
Infact i don't even trust these Moda fuckkkers..... probably their mission is to return back in 2027
Anyway...what do i know....am just a weed smoker, pussy banger and a drunkard.....let me go light up my second tie of weed for the morning
puff puff pass bro
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by abysirius(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
I guess an SE man is just not an option. #Lobatan
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
The hypocrisy of the North!

They want to make an intelligent political move, you are talking about hypocrisy.

To some Northerners, I think they would rather that a person from the minority group wins the election rather than cede power to either of the two other major ethnic groups.

By Zoning formula, power should leave the North after Buhari, and should go to the East. But some Northerners are probably suspicious that secession would happen should power ever return to the South at this period.

A person from a minority group would be a unifying factor, even if he governs for a term of 4 years.

And Jonathan fits the bill.

First of all, he is the most prominent person from the minority group.

Second, he has completed a term of 4 years. Constitutionally, he is allowed only another 4 years, which is needed to keep the country together in the meantime.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by mentored: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=94319814]Whoever wrote this Article need psychological Attention!

��‍♀️
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nawa ooo.
So we are poised of eating back what we vomited.
North is power drunk truly, in that Jonathan is constitutionally legible for one term of 4 years that will see him leave in 2027.
This, the power rotate to the North
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by DMerciful(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Are you not the people bombing yourselves? The people doing the bombing, are they not northerners? Are the Ghanaians?
Arrewa:

We will never forget...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.