Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps (662 Views)

The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by TheSchrodinger(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Women who love their husbands dearly are often reluctant to accept any house help inyo their home. However, if they situation is desperately unfavourable, they would make sure they do the interviewing and hence, the selection. In order to prevent any sorry case, these women would hire an elderly house help rather than a young and naturally adorned one. Why do they do this? It's pretty simple really. These women believe that an old, slightly unattractive lady would not capture their husband's attraction and so, they would rather hire those types of house helps. Young girls, in their opinion, are too attractive and risky to hire.

The basic reason why a married woman does all the things mentioned in the previous paragraph is so that she can prevent her husband (despite the presence of mutual trust) from sleeping with the house help. Well, we all know how common it is these days to hear such stories. I am sure that in your years on earth and in this country of ours in particular, you have heard, not once or twice, a case of a married man sleeping with his house help.

Why do men sleep with their house helps anyway? The answer to this question might look obvious but it actually is not so simple. There are different factors which contribute to a scenario where a married man sleeping with the house help. Listicles has compiled these scenarios and they go this:

1. Availability[/color]

House helps are readily available. She is someone who lives with you in this same house so of course, her availability is not in question. It is easy to talk to them and in some house holds, a situation where the man and the house help are alone is common.

READ ALSO: Dear Virgin, don't sleep with him. Instead, do these things to win his heart

2. It's a case of who has the power[color=#990000]

House help, especially the young ones (above 18, however) are easily convinced and lured into immorality by their male bosses. The man is already viewed as an authoritative figure in the house so, the response of an house help to his advance is not a definite NO at the beginning. The more the house help holds out, the more she is caught between two minds and the easier she becomes for the shameless "man of the house".

READ ALSO: Your Wife is probably sleeping with other men if you notice any of these things in her

3. She has the looks and the body[color=#990000][/color]

Physical attraction goes a long way in determining whether a man approaches a lady. It really doesn't matter who the lady is, an innate desire to approach her is the response to the stimulus of seeing her physical beauty. Combined with easy accessibility....

Read more>>>> https://froster123..com/2020/09/five-reasons-why-men-sleep-with-their.html

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by donbachi(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2020
If u like bring buhari,Obama and trump's daughters as house helps into my house.with all the hour glass shapes with big breast and bumbum....I no go do.
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by ProphetofOdin: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Not with my house help. Never!!

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2020
donbachi:
If u like bring buhari,Obama and trump's daughters as house helps into my house.with all the hour glass shapes with big breast and bumbum....I no go do.
mtcheww,your type do worse in your closet,be deceiving the gullible one's here .yen yen yen
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by sylve11: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
mtcheww,your type do worse in your closet,be deceiving the gullible one's here .yen yen yen

na you get him doing ability? embarassed cool
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by donbachi(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
keep nairaland aside..there is a part of me.dat is too big for ur understanding and it will take my kind in reasoning and wisdom to understand me...sorry,daughter.
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2020
donbachi:
keep nairaland aside..there is a part of me.dat is too big for ur understanding and it will take my kind in reasoning and wisdom to understand me...sorry,daughter.
i know your type,they will deceive their wives into believing that they are very disciplined so as not to suspect them in any way but when they finally hit you,you will live to regret ever trusting them
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps by donbachi(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
i know your type,they will deceive their wives into believing that they are very disciplined so as not to suspect them in any way but when they finally hit you,you will live to regret ever trusting them
the Lord is ur strenght.

(1) (Reply)

26 Mind-blowing Things You Never Knew Existed / Ghanaian Pastor Shaves Woman Private Part In Church / Buhari We Are Jobless And Turned Into Prostitutes And House Wives -girls Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.