Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? (15084 Views)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Ok ladies, this has been on my mind for a while now. Will you pick a guy who is not doing so well financially but loves, respects and is faithful to you, or a guy with lots of cash but little respect and can cheat at the slightest opportunity.

Let's get our thoughts rolling in.

Keep your children busy this holiday season with these amazing children Educational tablets. Watsapp or call 080 6029 1729

1 Like

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Distress sale! Brand new 5 bedroom all ensuite terrace duplex with BQ. Location is Guzape Abuja.

Title document is FCDA CofO.

With just 2 units more to go.

Price is 55M, which is down from 65m

Call 080. 3651. 9974. for enquiries and inspection

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Hodekeson1: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2020
It depends on choice
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Ladies who thinks she can never be successful on her own will always run after rich guys na

39 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by EmptyGarden(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
See dem!
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by donbachi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hodekeson1:
It depends on choice
answer the question.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by baralatie(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
let me rephrase

a:
Mr A is not rich,no money,no house,no job,a dependant but he can love die,he is understanding,he is follow my heart dude,enough advicing and very patient.if woman slap am he will not slap back he will go out and cool off then come back to find out what happened

b:
Mr B is rich,has a house,money,a good job,an independent man but he can vex like kilode,he can put woman for post office,sit down means sit down here.love and sex is per second billing

but women choices in real life concerning men are more than the above two

10 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Many of them will go for the second choice
Including this Op

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why not you go for the full package?

7 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Petyprincess(f): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why will i choose when i can get all qualities in one man?

5 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by ayodele17893: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
myriad of them will go for the the chosen Including this Op

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Jackboyy: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Choose the one that respects you.

Even if he is not okay financially for now, things can always get better in the future.

If he is hardworking, work with him and build wealth.

The other guy would cheat on you and break your heart. Why go for him?

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by cooooooks(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Define "not doing so well".

Because I have seen some people without pennies to their names call people making 200k a month in this Nigeria poor.

KossyKiss97:
Ok ladies, this has been on my mind for a while now. Will you pick a guy who is not doing so well financially but loves, respects and is faithful to you, or a guy with lots of cash but little respect and can cheat at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
f
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
iLegendd oya tell them what the full package is. It's obvious that they don't know. cheesy
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by dorin27(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
KossyKiss97:

He will definitely change when he start doing well.

My answer? None

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by phazotron(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
KossyKiss97:

Of course our useless girls will go for the rich guy because for them it is better to cry inside gwagon
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Impenetrable: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
KossyKiss97:

Is like poverty is running in your families vein undecided

Why can't you get your money financially!

1 Like

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by HomerTimpson: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
dorin27:
He will definitely change when he start doing well.

My answer? None
just passing by cool
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by leonard002(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why do you people always bring difficult choices like this. Abi can't someone have both good qualities?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by dorin27(f): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
just passing by cool
make sure you concentrate on the road ahead
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by HomerTimpson: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
dorin27:
make sure you concentrate on the road ahead
i couldn't any longer now...did you mean what you said up there or just being sarcastic?
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by nelson7777: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
I am " CURRENTLY" in a friend's house, she has been crying since morning, how she has made a mistake in marriage, she married the guy just this last December,
He does not respect her and cheats but he is wealthy, this was a man who use to buy her the whole world, he has not been at home for the past 4 days now, giving one rubbish excuse and the other, she is 7 months pregnant, telling me if she has known, she would HV married her ex, that was responsible but with not so much money. Now she is asking, Nelson am I not too young to be going through this, like is this marriage not too early, Nelson I am not happy, with all the money I am not happy..

My point is, what you play about, your imagination, is someone else current reality.
I have been here since four o'clock, I just don't know how I will tell her I want to go, I have helped her to on the gen, who will off it, who will change line, will she be carrying her big stomach to climb 2 storey, what if something happens in the night, so many thoughts crossing my mind, but I can't kill my self by 8.30 am going, I hate dark driving, I have advised her to call her mum to come stay with her.

Every girl out there sleeping with someone husband, calling it runs or hustle, God will
Bless you, I can't judge you because right now I know that's the means most women, actress and celebs are using to make it in life and at the end of the day, they will say thank God for his blessings, Or God is too faithful to fail..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by dorin27(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i couldn't any longer now...did you mean what you said up there or just being sarcastic?
Yea
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Ladies who thinks she can never be successful on her own will always run after rich guys na

This Phrase Is exclusive to 90% of Nigerian Women/Ladies......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
KossyKiss97:

I trust them, 90% of them Including OP will choose the second choice even If the package comes with serious beating, Stds and heavy black eyes. Beauty without brains people. As long as the money Is flowing, All Shitsss are welcome and bearable to them..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by HomerTimpson: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
dorin27:
Yea
mkpo? grin
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by dorin27(f): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
mkpo? grin
I have no idea what you mean
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by HomerTimpson: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
dorin27:
I have no idea what you mean
LOooL hian
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Dayoebe(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
If you get money, Vagina people will cheat on you with person wey no get money.

If you no get money, they will still cheat.

1+1=11

1 Like

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.