Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? (15093 Views)

Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? / 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? / Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2012
I hardly go a whole week without having a major quarrel fight with my baby kiss . Mostly, both of us deliberately create quarrels because it always ends with a French kiss kiss and that will be the end of it.

But luck has really run out from my side as the last quarrel I had with her never ended with a kiss but even more quarrels up till now sad

She said I have "hurt her feelings" and have "broken her heart" and is insisting on break up. I have tried all I could to bring her back but to no avail.

Please what are the best possible ways to make a broken hearted partner feel better.... I need to try them out to see if it would work smiley

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2012
For me, almost never.Try taking her out. Wit time she wil git ova it. But i hope say she no catch you with another girl oooo @una
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2012
Tell her that you need a break up 2 n she will come pleading for forgiveness cheesy. I do'nt really offend mine moi

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2012
Blugreen: Tell her that you need a break up 2 n she will come pleading for forgiveness cheesy. I do'nt really offend mine moi
lol. This one is too risky and may add more salt to the injury. What if she her reply is "Ok fine!"

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by onila(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
smiley
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
I feel ashamed whenever it is a GUY that openes up this kinda thread....why can't it be vice versa....too much a5ss kissing

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by JustME7(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
I offend mine sometimes delibrately but not with BIG issues o. I just want some respect from her. Guys need to quarrel with their babe so that she won't get tired of you. Only don't just overdo it.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by legalwealth(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just now and just both said that we are sorry to one another...
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by kuzzieOtiz: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Una be fool: lol. This one is too risky and may add more salt to the injury. What if she her reply is "Ok fine!"

Then you yansh her sister. lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Jarus(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
How often? Almost every week, maximum period without quarrel is 1 month.

Most times, it goes naturally after maximum one or two days, we forget the quarrel, but sometimes I beg her.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by dramenda(f): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
HOW OFTEN= EVERY NIGTH , HOW WE MAKE UP= ON MY MARACANA STADIA BED. cool
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Clerverly: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
I offend her every minute and she begs me every minute. That is how we have been living.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Khayordhe: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
Jux kip begging o...i knw say she go accept ur apology..make sure u promise her u won't do such a thing again
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by ebizswit(f): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
He is always too careful to offend me, so ı try nd bring up somthing for us to quarrel about, it gets me bored, wen we just go expressely without having issues...but ı dont let him plead for too long before forgiving him.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by MMM2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
Op

Buy alcohol 4 ur GF
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
we barely offend each other, as far we understand ourselves. we do argue at times but we don't go far as letting to be a

problem. but when it comes, he does the begging/apologizing grin
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by sundaybam(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
Maybe she has seen another guy that's why she is doing like dat. Beg her till 2morrow she will not accept but if the guy treat her fu ck up she will come back. it happens to me and I never receive her back again. She is still on begging mode Oº°˚˚°º

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by greatgod2012(f): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
Let me teach u my hubby's system/method, each time im angry, he will bring water and say "take, drink and be calm", b4 i know what is happening, i will burst into laughter. Try this and be sincerely sorry. God will help u.
I hope no be case of infidelity sa o?[color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by mallorca(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Op, all you need is Jesus,then the spirit of Ilegal fuccking/funication will depart from you.gudluck
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by perez019(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just tell her that ebube essien (the mtn aeroplane winner )is ur half sister...she would be d one to beg and propose to u.. Try it and see

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by dammyfine: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Clerverly: I offend her every minute and she begs me every minute. That is how we have been living.
. This is for the guys that don't have conscience. Keep annoying her, one day she wil go nd never return and if some1 shld do it 2 ur sister, hope u wil be cool wit it too. As 4 me:

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Omen100(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Una be fool: I hardly go a whole week without having a major quarrel fight with my baby kiss . Mostly, both of us deliberately create quarrels because it always ends with a French kiss kiss and that will be the end of it.

But luck has really run out from my side as the last quarrel I had with her never ended with a kiss but even more quarrels up till now sad

She said I have "hurt her feelings" and have "broken her heart" and is insisting on break up. I have tried all I could to bring her back but to no avail.

Please what are the best possible ways to make a broken hearted partner feel better.... I need to try them out to see if it would work smiley

Op, I have nothing to say to you unless you change that useless username of your, mtcheeee

6 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
ebizswit: He is always too careful to offend me, so ı try nd bring up somthing for us to quarrel about, it gets me bored, wen we just go expressely without having issues...but ı dont let him plead for too long before forgiving him.
Sorry but you're a Devil...CHANGE NOW.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by ezeama1010(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
moderately. doing, saying and buying those things she normally likes.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by reeeT(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
Almost always,like twice in a week bt d best part is that we always 4give each other.Infact,i think if we stop offending ourselves,we have stop lovin ourselves.tell her she is the best girl ever.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by perez019(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
sundaybam: Maybe she has seen another guy that's why is doing like dat. Beg her till 2morrow she will not accept but if the guy now treat her fu ck up she will come back. it happens to me and I never receive her back again. She is still on begging mode Oº°˚˚°º

Are u related to dame patience jonathan? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
Clerverly: I offend her every minute and she begs me every minute. That is how we have been living.
Good!! But hope you know say person dey help you service her outside.. She dey beg you every minute cos she wan give u the impression say she dey unda your palm.. Thereby giving her the space and time to go meet dat mechanic for better service..

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
sundaybam: Maybe she has seen another guy that's why is doing like dat. Beg her till 2morrow she will not accept but if the guy now treat her fu ck up she will come back. it happens to me and I never receive her back again. She is still on begging mode Oº°˚˚°º
U took the word outer my mind...thnx,dats wat I just wanna say
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by dammyfine: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
perez019:

Are u related to dame patience jonathan? undecided
. grin grin grin grin Wonders shall never end on NL. Funny people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / She doesnt like putting on her pant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.