Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi (983 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / Dont Ever Pity Women / Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by Brosbeforehoes: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
As shared by actres Mimi Orjiekwe on Instagram.

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by xolocious(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
No wonder Yahoo boys dey make her. Scape goats plenty...

1 Like

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by Omihanifa: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wetin this one dey talk undecided
What is bad if a man is managing the resources at his disposal? What is also bad if a man is saving the money he has for raining day?

In a country like Nigeria it's even better to date a woman who can manage what you have with you than somebody like this silly Nollywood actress way don turn her phussy to business centre

The fool thinks everyday go be Joli Joli undecided no manage and save for the raining day you think say your market go dey sell forever angry

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Because you have money bags that take you to Dubai every now and then for you to engage in coprophilia and BDSM with them..
You think it is easy for all men..
A country where 75% of the people live below $1 a day, wonder who made this insensitive and irrational clown an actress.. definitely some random and randy sex for role directors gave this numbskull cheap fame..
So pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by Brosbeforehoes: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omihanifa:
Wetin this one dey talk undecided
What is bad if a man is managing the resources at his disposal? What is also bad if a man is saving the money he has for raining day?

In a country like Nigeria it's even better to date a woman who can manage what you have with you than somebody like this silly Nollywood actress way don turn her phussy to business centre

The fool thinks everyday go be Joli Joli undecided no manage and save for the raining day you think say your market go dey sell forever angry

see reaction from Comments section below..

1 Like

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by Deoboss(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why can’t she provide for herself if her so-called husband has a just “Manager status” must the man be the provider for women to live an extravagant life style?

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na them..

ashawo gold digger
them never ever want to work for money But eat and slave from already made Man
shameless woman

1 Like

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by Erojepromise(f): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:
As shared by actres Mimi Orjiekwe on Instagram.
l won't wait for a man to make me , only lazy girls do that being self made is the best ;that feeling you get when men and women alike respects you and you don't depend on nobody to pay your bills.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by Graysons: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ok.
Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by Brosbeforehoes: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Deoboss:
Why can’t she provide for herself if her so-called husband has a just “Manager status” must the man be the provider for women to live an extravagant life style?
female hypergamy sad
Re: I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi by odinson1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
' Hypergamy ' From the redpill philosophy is once again proven
Ubunja Martinez39 Pansophist GLYCOLYSIS

(1) (Reply)

Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love / / Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring Etc Speaks Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.