Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support (73099 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by GallantDuke(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rosella25:
Change your name to Laycon Grace, Coz grace really found you my darling, utilize your cash properly, my sexy drumstick, I love you Laycon
You don dey love him already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by alimaxion: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
We keep supporting him

Hoojay:
Who could have won if not Laycon?

and now that Big Brother Naija is over, what's next?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by tfash96(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
murphybo:
BBN has come and gone, but people has so many reasons to watch, and also to condemned the No.1 reality show in Africa, now that the show has come to an end can all the wailers now lay down the perfect way to make Nigeria great as they claim its the major reasons Naija is like this...I will just stay cool and see what they will wail about now that the show is over. Congrats to the Winner and all the housemate for the unscripted entertainment given
me too I'm waiting for those ignorant fools
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Stillthebest: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked

Nigeria needs BBnaija organisers to organise our elections because only in BBN votes count.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Keizzmann(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:

You can contact Daddy freeze for freezers, and thank me later.

Chai

Eleyi deeepp gan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by OgideAgu: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Great day for him

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by iamme1234(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

How to bring down the fuel and electricity tariffs
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by bluefilm: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

I don't understand all this love for Laycon.

Please, if I may ask, what is so special about Laycon that got so many people raving?

The only reason why I am glad the nigga won the shit is because of his underdog toga.

But it seems there is more him...

Please can you tell me what made so many people to show their support for him?
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by alphaRego01(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Too much hype in this nigeria
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by femxylove: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
I'm happy for this guy, his destiny is sealed already.

Nairalanders please help me, I need a job to earn a living. I'm an engineering graduate with no tangible job. I've tried to venture in different businesses but none survived due to insufficient capital. I have my contact details on my signature. Thanks.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
This guy thanks for watching dey long pass the video itself. Na thanks for watching we come watch here?
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Nmezor(f): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratz of Lay lay of Laycon
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by egojiokwu(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks

* See me laughing here seriously grin grin grin grin grin

Ask Lycon for the deep freezer
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by cray91(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
what next is naija youth would now come back to their senses to the real matter going on for naija about fuel scarcity and electricity, protest and all
Hoojay:

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by akinloye19995: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
congrats to hidos.
Abeg, na 30dos , Abi na 85dos hidos won?
I no understand the 30dos wey dey for the experience.
Abeg, Na question I ask, I no kill woman ooo
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eaglefine:
Congratulations to him.

Abeg, na 30m , Abi na 85m him won?
I no understand the 30m wey dey for the background.

Abeg, Na question I ask, I no kill person ooo
The remaining 55milli will go to my pocket while he will manage the remaining 30milli that why you saw 30milli on the screen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by ayolayo0405(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
You deserve it

REMEDY TO SMOKING ENGINES

RESURS NEXT CONCENTRATED Significantly reduces or totally eliminates oil shortage,

Prevents dry friction under high loads, overheating and cold starts,

Increases engine life if used regularly up to 2 times,

Increases compression up to 50%,

Reduces fuel consumption by 7-10 %,

Reduces engine noise and vibration,

Cleans exhaust gases, reduces emissions of CH by 1,5 times...

RESURS NEXT CONCENTRATED will help you bring your engine back to life be it, car, diesel or generator engine!

A TRIAL WILL DEFINITELY CONVINCE YOU!..... Contact us on +2348077714010
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by shegsrules(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make una show booboo. Owo ti dey!

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Icons Forever
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Shantel94(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
He deserves it
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by MWorkers(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
wolesmile:
Thank God this is finally over. I can now watch other educative programs in peace....

I was really heartbroken when I heard the loud shouts and celebrations in my street tonight. I never knew our youths can celebrate mediocrity and promiscuity like this....

Exactly!
It's a celebration of MEDIOCRITY & PROMISCUITY.
Signs of the latter days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Chirowman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's called GRACE
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by SATANNIST: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
FOR THIS AGBERO TO WIN AND THAT SMELLING DIRTY BREAST TO TAKE SECOND IS PROOF THAT NAIJA IS CURSED
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Obeghare(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:

You can contact Daddy freeze for freezers, and thank me later.
you wicked oh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Revolva(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks

I have deep freezer. How many litres?
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Dyonne: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Quaddafi29:
One boy just made millions but what is the intellectual benefit to the majority of sane NIGERIANS? Nothing. This is just a ploy to misguide gullible Nigerians that immorality pays. Come and slap me, I am in my house.

shocked Your address please.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Ayubaossy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
So this booi is Rich now
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by mysteriouspee: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:

Omo ologo!!! Ogo ti e na ma ta yo!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.