Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support (73096 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by letitrainnow(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congrats man.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Bola146(f): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
emmysmith13:

I have deep freezer. How many litres?
Just a medium size
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by mattmogan88: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Bola146(f): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
mysteriouspee:

Omo ologo!!! Ogo ti e na ma ta yo!!!!!
Amin Jesu
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Pweetyccee(f): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cheer 2 me for watching bbn through nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by dexterbam(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
NLC ,TUC STRIKE TOMORROW
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by dexterbam(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:
Who could have won if not Laycon?

and now that Big Brother Naija is over, what's next?

NLC STRIKE
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by PaulSeun89(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
What type do you need?

Bola146:
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks

* See me laughing here seriously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Nazgul: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

We'll join the proposed NLC strike tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by nurez305(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
They use us to get million

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Bola146(f): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
PaulSeun89:
What type do you need?

A medium size
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by 16September2020(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Okay
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Dancentcee(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good for him
I sell solar equipments and laptops at affordable rates.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by AmbFmk: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks to his stars...

FREE DOWNLOAD

Get Instance Access now.
EASY BLOGGING SUCCESS: how to start and launch your own blog

https://gum.co/ullXk
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Slimsly100(f): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

Now Nigerian youths will realize that the price of fuel has been hiked.
embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
wolesmile:
Thank God this is finally over. I can now watch other educative programs in peace....

I was really heartbroken when I heard the loud shouts and celebrations in my street tonight. I never knew our youths can celebrate mediocrity and promiscuity like this....
I'm telling you bro. Come see celebration in my area. U go fear now. No wonder our leaders are treating us anyhow. The youths are not ready yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
The best BBN so far, it would've been odd if that one wey do do face like pussy cat wins it.
I don't just know why i don't like her, for her mind she feel say she don win the show
So glad today when she was evicted.
Like i said i don't know why i no like her, same feeling i have for my colleague that looks like her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by kcunique: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bro Laycon Beware of that yellow aunty out there,as she was evicted today I'm happy but I don't know why..I come in ✌

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by merits(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks

* See me laughing here seriously grin grin grin grin grin
What size do you need?
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Rap101(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations to him!
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Bola146(f): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
merits:
What size do you need?
I want a medium size

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
MASTERMIND04:

I'm telling you bro. Come see celebration in my area. U go fear now. No wonder our leaders are treating us anyhow. The youths are not ready yet.
I dey tell you, including you. You cannot eat garri and expect soup not to touch you. guy na the same train on never ending rail o
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Pearly255(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2020

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by nogragra: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

..... Oodua Republic reality can't be bigger than that.... Mark you without any TV.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by kcunique: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations Laycon but don't forget us oooo.
Pls before I forget "stay way from that yellow aunty "if you want to go far.
I come in ✌.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Emeka71(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

Our turn.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by hartson(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
wolesmile:
Thank God this is finally over. I can now watch other educative programs in peace....

I was really heartbroken when I heard the loud shouts and celebrations in my street tonight. I never knew our youths can celebrate mediocrity and promiscuity like this....
The shout at my neighbourhood made me ran out from my flat to know what was happening.It echoed like a hurricane to my ear while I was inside.I pray God revamp the senses of our youths honestly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by ecomalchemist(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rosella25:
Change your name to Laycon Grace, Coz grace really found you my darling, utilize your cash properly, my sexy drumstick, I love you Laycon

GOLD DIGGER SPOTTED FROM A MILE AWAY !!!
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

Gossip
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by pacificom: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Many people are living in hopelessness as a result of poverty and bad debt. Start believing that God that transformed the life of Olalekan is capable of changing your situation for good soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.