Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support (73094 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by moneyissweet(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
I will give u the cash to buy it,but i must bang your ass...if u gree inbox me.

Bola146:
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks

* See me laughing here seriously grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Zarga: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
cool Congrats to him. Never Look down on anyone, no matter the structure or well-being of that person. We are all God's creations and He made no mistake in creating us.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Mcslize: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks

Go carry one from big brother house. I heard they are going to dash everything out.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by youngdabold19: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Hoojay:
Who could have won if not Laycon?

and now that Big Brother Naija is over, what's next?
NLC strike and protest
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by mrdharkchild(m): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Sleep de catch me.
I'm feeling sleepy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by smartdigics: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Bola146:

You better lemme carry you go one place for Ladipo make you pick better freezer
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by QuinieR(f): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Of lay lay lay omo ologo
I love you and will definitely miss you on my tv kiss
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by MNDY(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2020
PureGoldh:
I no too fancy dx BBNaija of a thing but truth be told...the young dude I watched in that clip sounds responsible.... Congratulations to him

And very intelligent and shrewd too. Those qualities endeared him to the hearts of many, it's not pity votes as some claim.

Even Biggie would be shocked by the unprecedented followership and votes he got. He would have won it against Biggie himself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 28, 2020
murphybo:
BBN has come and gone, but people has so many reasons to watch, and also to condemned the No.1 reality show in Africa, now that the show has come to an end can all the wailers now lay down the perfect way to make Nigeria great as they claim its the major reasons Naija is like this...I will just stay cool and see what they will wail about now that the show is over. Congrats to the Winner and all the housemate for the unscripted entertainment given...since BBN is the problem and its yearly you just won yourself another good 11months to fix Naija problems the best way you all can before the next season begins if possible to avoid distraction as claimed else...
Wailers will always wail, I realised early that it was just sheer stupidity because if a revolution starts in Nigeria those Lily livered bastards talking trash will go and hide one side.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Adex2442: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Bola146:

Go and meet laycon
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by captianfreeman(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Big yansh and big breast did not count this time around.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by vickydevoka(m): 1:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Bola146:

Are u for real. Gals get hope for begging o
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by vickydevoka(m): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Emerald04:
ask your boyfriend.
De boy friend na him papa
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Atolu01: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2020
He can drop his pretensive act now. "Humble" street rat. Let's see the real character.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by twokayeighteen(m): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Everyone has what makes him or her happy
wolesmile:
Thank God this is finally over. I can now watch other educative programs in peace....

I was really heartbroken when I heard the loud shouts and celebrations in my street tonight. I never knew our youths can celebrate mediocrity and promiscuity like this....
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Imefonukoenin11: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by SoPaid: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Join us here

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Augustineer: 2:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Enumerating 6 pieces of evidence to conclude that: The conclusion seems to be that the SARS-CoV-2 virus may have originated in the Fort Detrick laboratory and fled into the wild due to inadequate security measures and infection of military personnel on the base. The virus subsequently spread in the army, mutated into multiple haplotypes, and was introduced to Wuhan during the International Military Games.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by AngelicBeing: 3:11am On Sep 28, 2020
SmartProf:
Rule your world and unleash your super potentials, but be careful of overnight greedy gold digging women who will crawl out from all corners to mop your cash with fake love and leverage on your fame. The whores among vagina people are destiny destroyers. One of them called Delilah sent Samson to his doom.
Gbam cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by NewLogicalMind: 3:16am On Sep 28, 2020
DebbieBianca:
#Itslaycon expresses his gratitude to his family and of course, the icons that brought home here.
#BBNaija #BBNaijaFinale

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSUUUs15xss
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Anthonysarah: 3:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Hi lovely people,
For good quality and affordable wears, shoes, duvet, bathrobe and towels.
Pls contact 08073805496
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by femi4: 3:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Quaddafi29:
One boy just made millions but what is the intellectual benefit to the majority of sane NIGERIANS? Nothing. This is just a ploy to misguide gullible Nigerians that immorality pays. Come and slap me, I am in my house.
Intellectually, you can't stand toe to toe with laycon. Your thinking is really small
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by InfernoNig: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Hoojay:
Who could have won if not Laycon?

and now that Big Brother Naija is over, what's next?

Buhari and his failed promises. Beginning today!
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:30am On Sep 28, 2020
So 2day was grand finale, no wonder a neighbor of mine knocked that she would like to watch the show, I was like for real? Well am not using multichoice Decoders [Dstv or gotv] and even I were I don't think I can switch to that channel..

Nb am happy the show Don end make we Hera word.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by biggy12: 4:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you a student looking for something to do especially in this pandemic period? Are you a working class looking for additional income? Are you looking for an employment? I present to you an opportunity to become a business owner

Requirement: good Android phone,Laptop(not compulsory) your location has to be in Calabar. Join the group below to discuss more on how to meet

https:///HKbFHHEyYbBCbzOjWknzUq
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by biggy12: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you a student looking for something to do especially in this pandemic period? Are you a working class looking for additional income? Are you looking for an employment? I present to you an opportunity to become a business owner

Requirement: good Android phone,Laptop(not compulsory) your location has to be in Calabar. Chat me up on 08064381784

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.