Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. (37154 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / I Am Epileptic Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Daisythof: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Epilepsy has no cure. She would only be given sleeping drugs at the hospital.
Tell her to Google about ketogenic diet and how it was used in curing epilepsy.
Good.luck
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by mamato(f): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
I had a roomie back in the university who suffers the same type of epilepsy, it only comes at night while she is asleep. We thought it was a spiritual problem since it happens only at night. The experience was so scarry..
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Tonitoniton(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
It is a spiritual attack. They want her in their kingdom but her destiny is not for their kind of ways and so they plaque her with the seizures. They monitor her for the attacks.

Her best bet is deliverance.

Having premarital sex will worsen her situation because of other things I cant say here.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by IvyGRush: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
olamide0147:

shut up and mind your business, it can be cured, so don't say things you have no clue about. we are africans and we got the tropical treatments for things like that.

God Bless you Sir!

Just as the World Claims not to Have Cure HIV/AIDS we have the cure in Africa and so on.

Am seriously moved by your Post.
Proudly African

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
flyingpig:
Only early this month I went to see a doctor and was referred to a neurologist. He initially diagnosed me of anxiety disorder and benign essential tremor. I was prescribed propanolol(40mg), bromazepam(3mg)and topiramate (25mg). The second drug is to be taken whenever necessary so I just take it whenever my seizure becomes exacerbated or serious. ( things like cold, anxiety/fear, mental stress, worsen my seizure and make them extremely violent and dangerous ). So only in those situations did i take the bromazepam and boy did it work magic! Thank God it doused my crises although it made me drowsy and sleepy but the seizure flattened in less than 7minutes after swallow of bromazepam. As for the propanolol and topiramate they are shitty drugs and I'll tell my doctor that on my next appointment on 6th November cause no improvement despite taking them daily unlike the bromazepam I take whenever the crisis become worsened by cold and other triggers. Don't know if you get

Find yourself some CBD oil or Try smoking weed in small doses.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Daisythof:
Epilepsy has no cure. She would only be given sleeping drugs at the hospital.
Tell her to Google about ketogenic diet and how it was used in curing epilepsy.
Good.luck

It’s curable buddy traditionally,and even small doses of weed can control it too.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by IvyGRush: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:
Please doctors in the house is there a cure for nocturnal epilepsy?

I have a pretty girl, we started dating 8 months ago, this girl is everything I need in a woman, she is neat, cooks well and humble, so perfect to my taste but she is epileptic.

I have been inviting her to my house for over 5months for her to sleep over in my apartment but she keeps refusing, telling me she has a problem then I later promised her whatever the problem is that I wouldn't abadon her.

She finally came on friday, we ate together and later in the night at 22:38 she started having epilepsy and after about 45mins she woke up and started crying, she told me she has been suffering from epilepsy since Feb 2019 but she hasn't been to the hospital due to financial issues.

So please can we find drug for nocturnal epilepsy, it happens to her only at night like 30 to 35mins in her sleep.

OP!

GUESS WHAT?
her Seizures would soon be over by God's Grace. Since you said she had not been to the Hospital, the Best you can do is to take her to the Hospital for proper Medical Checkups and Diagnosis.

When done, send the Results of these Medical Checks to me or Simply ask the Doctor to explain in a layman's terms what he had figured out and communicate same to me. So I can take it from there.

But for now, I know it's late! If you can give her Chamomile Tea to Drink, it has a calming effect as such the reduces the Crisis effect.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by TakeYourChance: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Take her to hospital. If you both are in Lagos, go to LUTH.

There are medication for this, that will reduce the frequency of it happening and can even prevent it from happening once she takes dosages daily.

Chef2000:

I have a pretty girl, we started dating 8 months ago, this girl is everything I need in a woman, she is neat, cooks well and humble, so perfect to my taste but she is epileptic.

I have been inviting her to my house for over 5months for her to sleep over in my apartment but she keeps refusing, telling me she has a problem then I later promised her whatever the problem is that I wouldn't abadon her.

She finally came on friday, we ate together and later in the night at 22:38 she started having epilepsy and after about 45mins she woke up and started crying, she told me she has been suffering from epilepsy since Feb 2019 but she hasn't been to the hospital due to financial issues.

So please can we find drug for nocturnal epilepsy, it happens to her only at night like 30 to 35mins in her sleep.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by frozen70(f): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

She will be fine if you give her the emotional support she needs

Tension too can he a triggering factor

Follow he to see a doctor if possible with any if her family members
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Sunscreen: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Epilepsy is usually a lifelong condition. With the right medication, she will live her normal live. She needs to be placed on carbamazepine daily. It is sold for 300 per card. Goodluck
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by cdialauka: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
I would advise you visit a neurologist for seizures and get a seizures drug called "carbamazepin or tegretol" to prevent the seizures from happening. I'm taking because I know someone that had this. The cause of the seizures were due to electrical activity in the brain and this could trigger this seizures. She may feel depressed, suicidal, and really sad after such episodes. Get the drugs for her 100mg or 200mg. But see a neurologist first.

Chef2000:

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Doutimi101: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please call this number. His name is Lamuel Amgbare. He might be of great help to her. 0809 581 0515
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

you're lucky she didn't die in your apartment, you guys be taking useless risks cos of mere sex. smh
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by eyescue(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

There's this place in Abia a friend of mine told me about. That she took a friend and the person got well. That the man surgically removes vein from the patient back and then places on medication and diet for a while and everything will be fine. Bro there's no harm in trying. Chat me on 080.6.6.2.2.7.8.3.2
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Princelegacy: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
My company supplements can cure her. You can call 07068005327
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by eyescue(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

you're lucky she didn't die in your apartment, you guys be taking useless risks cos of mere sex. smh

Are you alright? You must be a parasite. He loves her and willing to be there. Get it right for once
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by LordPherule(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
If the problem persists wish I don't pray it persist, go to Benin Rep ��
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by galantjoe(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Consult affa or Dibia (herbalist) , there must be spiritual undertone. Since she said it started in 2019, maybe she offended someone like that. Probe her to know exactly how it was started. Definitely there must be external factor beyond English medicine
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Aliu52: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Carzepin is one of the drugs I know, a sachet is ₦500, it's ten tablets in a sachet She takes one daily, thanks
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Aliu52: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Aliu52:
Carzepin is one of the drugs I know, a sachet is ₦500, it's ten tablets in a sachet She takes one daily, thanks
Aliu52:
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by hstar: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2020
jcmaiah:

My friend had epilepsy for 6 years. All medical help failed, he turned to God. On the sixth year he was in a dream and saw 7 men on a white Rob remove something like a maggot from the back of his neck. The maggot is actually huge than normal maggot. He said he tried to kill it in that dream but the men told him to forget the maggot and enjoy his new found freedom. He woke up and it was about 2AM. This is 1996. Till date he has never experienced that again.
I as a person has problems that made me stool blood anytime I go to toilet from 1995 to 2006. In one Sunday service a pastor(the poor type) prayed for sick people, and I believed with faith and it worked. Mind you for many years I have always had different pastors visit our church and make such prayers, but that day I had the out of the world faith.
My point is, God is the answer to any problem to them that believe
U are right bro, dis life is beyond physical, d spiritual realm is something to also be considered

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by hstar: 1:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Ekeletu:
Give her coconut water
Why please?
And what does coconut water do, I'm willing to learn please?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by hstar: 1:54am On Sep 29, 2020
nonut:

That could be juju, if its like that.
People are dangerous these days.
That was how one foolish woman poisoned me and I was going from one hospital to another, thinking it was all sorts of things.
It later turned out to be poison and it was by the grace of God I survived.
This life sha, one has to be strong and see beyond these our two eyes.

Can u please explain how u are related to dis woman?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by hstar: 2:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Ishilove:

This your English get as e be
Ah, Loveth don kill me o grin grin grin grin grin
U made my night with dis ur statement, no homo, I love u kiss
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 29, 2020
I do get seizures at times especially after organsms. There are drugs that can help
Control seizures.. Getting seizures doesn't mean you being diagnosed with epilepsy.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by loffyloffy: 3:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by freeborn02: 3:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Chef2000:

Hmmmmmn what if you contact the sickness?

Epilepsy is not an STD
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:01am On Sep 29, 2020
It can be what you want it to be.
NeoWanZaeed:

so, Google is a doctor
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Paulpak34(m): 6:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Tell her to read Psalm 24,44and 98 inside water for seven days in the mid night 12am. And use the water to bath for seven days in that mid night outside.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Ifenuwon933: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Chef2000:

Epilepsy and seizure are two different things
I am sure is only has nocturnal seizures...she needs to get tegeritol or phenobab...
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by oxypressPlus: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2020
SEIZURE DISORDERS/EPILEPSY

Stop wasting your time bros. Go to the articles here. See what HBOT can do for seizures.
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Hbot+seizures&search=Search

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / 25 Healths Benefits Of Neem Leaf (dogoyaro) / Water Is Life, That Why We Give You The Best #water Borehole Drilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.