Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG (6440 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Casalindal(f): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello guys, how are you doing? Well I will not bore you guys with the full gist... I remember back in 2018 laycon dm me on IG but I snub the chat not because of his little body structure, but I did not vibe well with him and there was something that didn’t seat well with me at that time. I don’t regret anything or not replying him 2years back. I’m still not attracted to him but I’m happy for him. Wished him nothing but light and good health congrats to my Mr simp on IG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
shove ur shalaye up ur butt hanty angry

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
So what do you want us to do now

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by chybuzky(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
So are you regretting it now or what

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Casalindal(f): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
chybuzky:

So are you regretting it now or what

No I don’t regret it one bit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by chybuzky(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

No I don’t regret it one bit

Ok better just move on

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Casalindal(f): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
chybuzky:

Ok better just move on

Smh I was never stalked
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by GolDRoger: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Smh I was never stalked
so what now??
Why telling Us??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by chybuzky(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
$$
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by chybuzky(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Smh I was never stalked

Ok ya now I get, youy ignored him because you we're above him then I guess but do you plan chatting him up again ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by modsfucker: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, how are you doing? Well I will not bore you guys with the full gist... I remember back in 2018 laycon dm me on IG but I snub the chat not because of his little body structure, but I did not vibe well with him and there was something that didn’t seat well with me at that time. I don’t regret anything or not replying him 2years back. I’m still not attracted to him but I’m happy for him. Wished him nothing but light and good health congrats to my Mr simp on IG

What's the name of this your sickness? From creating a thread on your chat with seun to another one on who'd dash you money and now this one? I hope it's a curable disease sha.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by mithras(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
shut up and go look for work, no dey lie rubbish here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Casalindal(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
mithras:
shut up and go look for work, no dey lie rubbish here

Okay
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Camelot65: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
What's the essence of this post then??
Casalinda, you still never change undecided
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Casalindal(f): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Camelot65:
What's the essence of this post then??

Casalinda, you still never change undecided

How I’m just sharing my own experience with laycon. I don’t even mean harm
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by captainking(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
so whats the essence of this post

Attention seeker

6 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by baralatie(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
you need money?

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by vikgreen01(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
I will message u now if u like still ignore me!!

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by gbowoade85142: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
I will message iran now if iran like still ignore me!!
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Bankalert(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
If he was still a nobody, you wouldn't mention this... Typical of your gender.

5 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Omihanifa: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalinda the attention seeking bastard angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Akinbahm(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by gtbng: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
taaarh comot dere jare
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Hypnotise: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm sure he no longer gives a fvck who snubbed him in the past.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by HomerTimpson: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:
I like the material you rock on your pp,looks like linen?
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Looking for attention, operation notice-me-again grin

Casalindal:

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by KendrickAyomide: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
This one no wise at all. You can apply to be his housemaid now..
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Twelfthman: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why do females feel the need to claim a guy Only when he becomes rich?
Males don't like that kinda vibe cool.

Why not shut up and live your life as you had did the first time you ignore him op?

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Fredchisom(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Looking rich @instagram,broke for real����. Nigga area slay gals

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:
if I rain insult on this worm now, mod go won slam ban on me. Mods suppose dey check mate this kind stupidity from the ladies in here time to time. E don dey too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by fuckaholic25(f): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
lemme just cum to ur face! just once!!

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Bifrost: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Get over your high horse. No one cares before, no one does now. He (Laycon) probably doesn't remember sending you a DM.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.