Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level (2817 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Was So Embarrassed Today / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Samorobo2: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

So I’m not allow to visit Accra ?? Or did you hear me say they were Nigerians. May you think it is only Nigerians that read this blog? Sweetheart I’m at Accra on a vacation if you care to know and this happen here in Accra this morning.

You are in Accra and yes you know laycon.... what more lie do you intend adding to the list next.....keep it coming..
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Liposure: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ok. Zzor wanan see ur dick
lol zzor is an innocent girl
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Omihanifa: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
As you don upload your pictures now, plenty guys will want to fork your phussy grin undecided

* But me believe say you dey indirectly market yourself o cheesy
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Liposure:
lol zzor is an innocent girl

Innocent my pocket
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Casalindal(f): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Samorobo2:

You are in Accra and yes you know laycon.... what more lie do you intend adding to the list next.....keep it coming..

Okay sir
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Samorobo2: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:

I'm not being unfortunate here....i expected you to tell us what they did and what they were up to at the mall and the level at which you were embarrassed but you didn't. it's clearly no one's fault

Lol don't mind that one...she never go mall for her life so she want make the world to know say she don reach mall today .na E make she dey take pics they show d world...

Don't forget to stand by the escalator to take pics honey..bush girl..
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Samorobo2: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Okay sir

Okay ma
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why are u scared bro..

U can't be banned... Just teasing u brah
Not scared but am more concerned about you bringing up dead and buried issue
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by DenreleDave(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
ZIINI:

Not scared but am more concerned about you bringing up dead and buried issue

grin cheesy cheesy
No fear bro. I dey ur back
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by heendrix(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol don't mind that one...she never go mall for her life so she want make the world to know say she don reach mall today .na E make she dey take pics they show d world...

Don't forget to stand by the escalator to take pics honey..bush girl..

A real typical bush girl

I'm still hoping to see that Bobrisky look after she wash away those makeups sad
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pride Of Beauty Is Ur Problem. In Ur Mind Now U Are Too Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by adegbenga80592: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
:
Ok. Zzor wanan see ur dicklol zzor is an innocence boy
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by DaddyRochie1642: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Honey first of all I don’t ask for 2k.. don’t reduce me to that and secondly I don’t ask for money people dash me at their free will. Now back to the gist, you must me out of your mind to even encourage guys stalking and embarrassing lady’s. Like who raise you sir?? This guys where acting all crazy calling my name in public saying my husband is hiv and you seat there and asked me not to shame them? Please don’t be unfortunate here

Is your Husband HIV grin grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by DaddyRochie1642: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
adegbenga80592:
:
Ok. Zzor wanan see ur dicklol zzor is an innocence boy

Oga this your English is Shocking grin grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by teewhizzy4real(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shey with this your alien look alike face
Bringing him to nairaland so that people can clap for you abi, oponu ni e now. Abirun omo

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
teewhizzy4real:
Shey with this your alien look alike face
Bringing him to nairaland so that people can clap for you abi, oponu ni e now. Abirun omo
The eyes too big joor grin grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level by Samorobo2: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
heendrix:

A real typical bush girl

I'm still hoping to see that Bobrisky look after she wash away those makeups sad

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will You Marry Among The Two,what's Your Reason. / Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair / As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.