Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Sexless Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sexless Relationship (4243 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Dopenigga(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says the obvious Rapist cum psychopath. Imagine your comment! Pls ladies run away from this guy
do you have any sense at all? it's obvious you don't, 'cause if you do, you'll know rape is not a word you just throw around like a dumb b!tch, which you're by the way. I repeat, telling a grown ass man to fvck your laps is stupid, dehumanizing and dumb. Only a sex starved, bastard slave of a man will agree to such!!

2 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Dopenigga:
do you have any sense at all? it's obvious you don't, 'cause if you do, you'll know rape is not a word you just throw around like a dumb b!tch, which you're by the way. I repeat, telling a grown ass man to fvck your laps is stupid, dehumanizing and dumb. Only a sex starved, bastard slave of a man will agree to such!!
Toh, good we have many of those. See today's our birthday so pls free me abeg with d bad energy. Bye
Re: A Sexless Relationship by MrColdsweat: 4:24am On Oct 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply put oil in between her laps and manage it.

You're wicked oooo.

Kai!!
Re: A Sexless Relationship by Angelacruz: 5:56am On Oct 10, 2020
Marry her.Four years is long naa
UtopianPassion:
To begin with, please, if you believe in no sex before marriage, keep your opinion to yourself.

I am in a sexless relationship almost 4 years now, from the outset the agreement was no sex.

Honestly speaking if I knew I'd someday be writing on NL seeking advice, I'd have moved on from her, but love got me hooked.

It's ironic isn't it, having a girlfriend and still wanking (sighs!). I find it extremely difficult cheating, as I have never done this with any other woman.

As regards my woman, there's nothing I haven't done except rape (which I can never do). Lots of instances when the only thing left is for the act itself, she begins begging me in the name of God not to do this to her, she doesn't want to get pregnant, she wants to keep it till her marriage night and all that.

Even when I buy a condom, it's one story or the other. She might even turn her back on me or cover her boobs or her pussy.

Recently, I told her I'm done with the kissing and caressing, it's a cycle whose end I know is always filled with disappointments.

She would then go on to tell me, that does not mean she cannot touch, hug or hold me.

Such happened tonight and there we were again at the beginning of the cycle. When it came to sex, she was telling me to promise her nothing like that would happen.

This is something I can't even discuss with friends and even a cousin of mine, guys would be able to relate more, it's something I'm ashamed of.

These days I even began looking up drugs that lower libido, all because of this issue.

I love her, God knows I do.

I am tired and frustrated from the constant rejections, I can't even sleep.

It's almost 4 years, what else does she want?

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2020
UtopianPassion:
To begin with, please, if you believe in no sex before marriage, keep your opinion to yourself.

I am in a sexless relationship almost 4 years now, from the outset the agreement was no sex.

Honestly speaking if I knew I'd someday be writing on NL seeking advice, I'd have moved on from her, but love got me hooked.

It's ironic isn't it, having a girlfriend and still wanking (sighs!). I find it extremely difficult cheating, as I have never done this with any other woman.

As regards my woman, there's nothing I haven't done except rape (which I can never do). Lots of instances when the only thing left is for the act itself, she begins begging me in the name of God not to do this to her, she doesn't want to get pregnant, she wants to keep it till her marriage night and all that.

Even when I buy a condom, it's one story or the other. She might even turn her back on me or cover her boobs or her pussy.

Recently, I told her I'm done with the kissing and caressing, it's a cycle whose end I know is always filled with disappointments.

She would then go on to tell me, that does not mean she cannot touch, hug or hold me.

Such happened tonight and there we were again at the beginning of the cycle. When it came to sex, she was telling me to promise her nothing like that would happen.

This is something I can't even discuss with friends and even a cousin of mine, guys would be able to relate more, it's something I'm ashamed of.

These days I even began looking up drugs that lower libido, all because of this issue.

I love her, God knows I do.

I am tired and frustrated from the constant rejections, I can't even sleep.

It's almost 4 years, what else does she want?

Wife her then...if you truly love her like you claim..
You want to chop and clean mouth..
Thank God she is wise enough,,,you have entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2020
padi94:
Enjoy... pls do you give her money? If you do, then you are being scammed.

Let me tell you, if you are giving her money, it is synonymous to the fact that you have paid her bride price. If the Idea of no sex is hers then you hv been scammed.

Except the idea is yours, in that case I have nothing to say but to say kwantinu, your reward is in heaven...
Don't be surprised that another guy dey dick her wella.
Hmmmmmmmm..
Re: A Sexless Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2020
MrColdsweat:

You're wicked oooo.

Kai!!
Half bread better than none

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) / E No Mean Say The Girl Na Ashawo! / First Look! Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.