Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board (38576 Views)

Omo-Agege Appoints Orubebe As Campaign DG For Delta 2023 / IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by proeast(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Do you know that your mother goes the market to give her money to buy onions, tomatoes, pepper, beef etc. produced by these "lazy, unproductive, impoverished northerners" every week and she has been doing so since you were a suckling child?

Stop letting hatred, anger & frustration becloud your thinking.

Oh really?! Onions, tomatoes, pepper and beef is what they're going to feed 100 million people with? Good luck to them!

The same items you mentioned is not giving to us in the South for free, rather we buy them with our money same way we will buy them when Nigeria is broken up and borders redrawn.

How many of the North's 100 million destitute population is into tech development, freelancing, innovations, SMEs, sports, music etc. A population that is largely illiterate and poverty stricken is a huge liability on any nation.

How many of them are in the diaspora? FYI, oil and gas, industries, an educated and ambitious population is not the only asset South has. In fact, remmitances coming from Southerners alone is almost as huge as what we earn from oil and gas yet again Southerners constitute as much as 95% of that forex.

The North will regret bitterly the day Nigeria breaks up and it will definitely be in our own generation!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by jcross19: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
Rubbish!

If Buhari had chosen someone from the East, they still won't appreciate him. That is when you will read comments like "He wants to appease the Igbos" and other disgusting thoughts..

The fact that the former PeNCom DG was Igbo doesn't mean NADA. Of course Buhari should have chosen someone else from another tribe, but not Igbo.
lol in fact I salute you , the level of BMC stupidities are amazing but this one oooooh, is out of this planet... kudos..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by bergs2: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2020
onlyson16:
where is ifeanyi uba? where ar all igbos in the senate are thy sleeping why only abaribe

That one?
He is a crook. He's busy repositioning for Anambra 2021.
I pity his constituency. What a waste of vote to Ndi Anambra South.
Mtcheeeewww!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by garfield1: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Really??!... I must be terribly mistaken then!!! So, what's all the hue and cry about??! Why all the talk about all top and key positions being headed by Core Northerners??! Why so much smoke if there truly is no fire??!

I am quite eager to be educated and updated, if you may!!!

It is the way the media highlights or reports it.in most of his appointment,they emphasize on the northern names and leave out the southerners.you can see that in pencom,both north and south were rep but the hue is on northerners.most southerners already have I'll feelings towards northerners so any small thing,they are exaggerated.it happens everywhere.

The real angst is why the security arm or financial agencies are dominated by northerners. but a totality or a deeper look shows that ogun,lagos has more appointments than,kano,katsina.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by MajohBankz: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2020
The Constitution of Nigeria is perfectly modelled, designed, crafted to suit the North. As long as it's in the Constitution, it stands for the north. And most times anything within the law favors the north. That Constitution needs to be changed or reviewed (whatever).
That's why most policies don't favor the south but there's nothing that can be done about it because it's in the Constitution.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Zinpat: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2020
See how he is moving everything 2 d North, to accomplish their evil plans. God will surely thwart their evil plans.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by kudinkarfe: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Saig:
Shey na only north qualify for this country I like Buhari before but now sometimes I feel like Corona should catch him. sad
God forgive me

Blame yorubas for giving us Buhari. They did it out of selfishness thinking they're smarter than the Northerners. You make the choice and you will leave with it.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by mukthar2000(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Either Bubu appointed Oyindasola Oni as
Chairman and Aisha Umar the DG of PENCOM Board, make they shaaaa make sure that nothing happened to my own pension money as this government was always desperate in peoples money, bexos need that money no better my further ooo.

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2020
proeast:

Oh really?! Onions, tomatoes, pepper and beef is what they're going to feed 100 million people with? Good luck to them!

The same items you mentioned is not giving to us in the South for free, rather we buy them with our money same way we will buy them when Nigeria is broken up and borders redrawn.

How many of the North's 100 million destitute population is into tech development, freelancing, innovations, SMEs, sports, music etc. A population that is largely illiterate and poverty stricken is a huge liability on any nation.

How many of them are in the diaspora? FYI, oil and gas, industries, an educated and ambitious population is not the only asset South has. In fact, remmitances coming from Southerners alone is almost as huge as what we earn from oil and gas yet again Southerners constitute as much as 95% of that forex.

The North will regret bitterly the day Nigeria breaks up and it will definitely be in our own generation!
As much as I don't like what Buhari did. Bro u have no ideas about the north nor northerners, don't use those almajiri that are begging by choice or those Niger republic immigrants who claim north as yardstick to measure the north.

If u are to know if u really want to know if u don't know economically from my observation and study an average Northerner is richer than an Igbo person.

If u don't know know now.

An average easterner is a trader(middleman) while an average Northerner is a producer from livestock to agriculture not to tall of they have the only Nigerian access route to the ancient Sahara trade route that stretches all the way to Egypt.

Guy mind the way u talk o. Make hate no make u commit economic suicide out of ignorance of matters on ground.

I am a southerner too IMO to be precise
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2020
MajohBankz:
The Constitution of Nigeria is perfectly modelled, designed, crafted to suit the North. As long as it's in the Constitution, it stands for the north. And most times anything within the law favors the north. That Constitution needs to be changed or reviewed (whatever).
That's why most policies don't favor the west but there's nothing that can be done about it because it's in the Constitution.
Its not perfectly suited to the north its perfectly suited to whosoever controls power.

From my observation, the reason why Yoruba's seem to be quiet is that they know that after Buhari its their turn, they want the north to enjoy as much so that when their turn will reach nobody will tell them anything

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by DragonFire433: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2020
@ Sadi78

I saw some Yoruba names on your list of Jonathan appointees. Are they also from the south-south or south-east. ?

Andrew Yakubu, the former NNPC Boss is from which south-south or south-east state ?

Longmas wapmuk is from which state. ?

You Aboki that only know how to copy and paste without verifying facts.

You better go and amend that your list. What is wrong with you. ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2020
bergs2:

That one?
He is a crook. He's busy repositioning for Anambra 2021.
I pity his constituency. What a waste of vote to Ndi Anambra South.
Mtcheeeewww!
This is the reason why in the east we should appoint intelligent men into senate and not rich men.

A man makes mine even if he knows nothing, next thing he goes into politics when he is in the senate with his mates he will see senators from some regions way don go school tire, they will be talking fear would grip him cause he has nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by 2dillu2(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2020
gurunlocker:
We have suffered in the hand of this administration.... This nepotism is just out of hand!

Every candidate for top jobs must come from the North..... Even job slots are given to the Northerners, Supreme court judges are 80% Northerners, 80% of federal agencies are headed by Northerners.

Why must this be so? shocked shocked shocked
because the North owns the country and there is nothing you can do about it except wail and wail till you get tired
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by DexterousOne(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
Rubbish!

If Buhari had chosen someone from the East, they still won't appreciate him. That is when you will read comments like "He wants to appease the Igbos" and other disgusting thoughts..

The fact that the former PeNCom DG was Igbo doesn't mean NADA. Of course Buhari should have chosen someone else from another tribe, but not Igbo.

What is this one saying?
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2020
LadyExcellency:

It's not true, Southeasterners provide Entrepreneurship training and give startup capital on completion for their kinsmen.

Go to markets, craftsmanship, and technological training.

Southeasterners do it but no mostly in government.
An average Igbo person loves his fellow Igbo more than anything, Igbo's who normally act indifferent when they see other Igbo's is usually those who grew up outside the east, and don't know how to speak the Igbo language so they don't really know what it actually means to be Igbo.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Frankbaro(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
Rubbish!

Slave. Emancipate yourself from hatred and nepotism. Ewu
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2020
2dillu2:
because the North owns the country and there is nothing you can do about it except wail and wail till you get tired
We shall see. Nigeria is still just 60years old we still have a long future ahead of us, the word karma exists, if it doesn't come around definitely it would come for u, since u choose the life of deception. Whereby u choose lie over truth.

Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by bergs2: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

This is the reason why in the east we should appoint intelligent men into senate and not rich men.

A man makes mine even if he knows nothing, next thing he goes into politics when he is in the senate with his mates he will see senators from some regions way don go school tire, they will be talking fear would grip him cause he has nothing to offer
Sir u have just nailed it.
But the truth is that a society gets the leadership befitting it; Anambra South most especially.
The most painful part is that most of us , the electorates know the incapacities of these money bags, but will turn a blind eye to the dire and lasting consequence of enthroning a novice only because they have an excessive purchasing power.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Aksnoopy: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2020
[s]
midolian:
Rubbish!

[/s] Mumu bigotted human, you are disgusting.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by ceaser: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Enice:
you too follow the rules.
1. The complete board was rejigged not that a member was removed.
2. It is more than six months since the last board was removed, This is a new board not a continuation of the old.
3. SE cannot hold two slots as the zone is now given the position of Commissioner.
4. Every Zone is represented on the board.
now tell me, who is tribalistic you or buhari ?

I wonder why they had to wait for a whole 6 months to elapse before they reconstituted the board. Doing that will have addressed the vacuum created within that 6 months and will have definitely provided an avenue to do the right thing of following the rule (selection process to effect continuation as stipulated by the act). Then when the 6 months elapse and it's time for a complete overhaul like they just woke up to do, a new zone will be appointed and the South Easterners would have known that they've been given their full due.l and full tenure as stipulated in the act. I'll wager that if the incumbent that vacated the position was a Notherner, within 48 hours the FG will have announced the replacenent.

Whatever the FG does, every action they take, their thought process out to anticipate reactions. This is like being a father in the family. You're supposed to take decisions that does not engender jealousy between your children and wards. One child is not special over the other and if that father thinks otherwise, then maybe he does not deserve to be a father in the first place.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Saig: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Difrent:

You see why everybody call you GREEDY
An ibo woman just left the position and y'all want another ibo to fill the vacancy , NA ONLY IBOS QUALIFY?

You can't be intimidating and blackmailing everyone because of your greed....
I'm not Igbo. I'm just a concerned Nigerian
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by malele(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:
As at today, Ahmed Lawan is the greatest danger to nigerias democracy and continuous existence! That fat toad is ready to rubber-stamp any document sent to him by Buhari! This is the same Lawan tht Tinubu and co fought tooth and nail to make the president of the Senate before saraki outflanked them. They will still tell you he is better than saraki after all these havoc... If Buhari sends a bill for the decapitation of all pregnant women in Nigeria this night to that evil Lawan, he is going to table it for "discussion and debate", first thing tomorrow morning! That man lacks morals and so desperately convinced in their northernisation project tht he has thrown dear caution to the wild wind...

That is to show u, yoroubas don’t want the good of this country , these people actually supported this lawal with there blood.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by proeast(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

As much as I don't like what Buhari did. Bro u have no ideas about the north nor northerners, don't use those almajiri that are begging by choice or those Niger republic immigrants who claim north as yardstick to measure the north.

If u are to know if u really want to know if u don't know economically from my observation and study an average Northerner is richer than an Igbo person.

If u don't know know now.

An average easterner is a trader(middleman) while an average Northerner is a producer from livestock to agriculture not to tall of they have the only Nigerian access route to the ancient Sahara trade route that stretches all the way to Egypt.

Guy mind the way u talk o. Make hate no make u commit economic suicide out of ignorance of matters on ground.

I am a southerner too IMO to be precise

I read the hogwash you wrote but couldn't find any sense in it.
You mean the same North that is 87% made up of wretched people?
The same North that is mostly illiterate?
What is the difference between North and Niger rep when they mingle together, live together and impersonate one another?

Of what importance is the trans Saharan route to Egypt? Or do you think this is 1570?

Did anyone ask you to identify to yourself or the state you come from?

To be honest with you, you're so ignorant and you wear your ignorance like a batch of honor. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by 2dillu2(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

We shall see. Nigeria is still just 60years old we still have a long future ahead of us, the word karma exists, if it doesn't come around definitely it would come for u, since u choose the life of deception. Whereby u choose lie over truth.

Let's see how it goes
Just like I earlier said, you can only wail till you get tired. continue wailing
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2020
2dillu2:
Just like I earlier said, you can only wail till you get tired. continue wailing
Am not a wailer I can never be my reason for supporting my people in Nigeria has nothing to do with politics. But just as I said "WE SHALL SEE"

I don't want whatsoever to seem like a we vs north issue, but if u people want it like that "WE SHALL SEE"
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by 2dillu2(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

Am not a wailer I can never be my reason for supporting my people in Nigeria has nothing to do with politics. But just as I said "WE SHALL SEE"

I don't want whatsoever to seem like a we vs north issue, but if u people want it like that "WE SHALL SEE"
and the wailing continues haha
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2020
proeast:

I read the hogwash you wrote but couldn't find any sense in it.
You mean the same North that is 87% made up of wretched people?
The same North that is mostly illiterate?
What is the difference between North and Niger rep when they mingle together, live together and impersonate one another?

Of what importance is the trans Saharan route to Egypt? Or do you think this is 1570?

Did anyone ask you to identify to yourself or the state you come from?

To be honest with you, you're so ignorant and you wear your ignorance like a batch of honor. SMH.
I told u the truth, the facts are there not based on beer parlour gist or assumptions.

If I give u some facts it would bloat the egos of northerners just take it as it is, don't let that phrase about 80% of northern population living in poverty serious. Its just the usual phrase they use whenever they want to defraud the south
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Misterdhee1(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2020
malele:

That is to show u, yoroubas don’t want the good of this country , these people actually supported this lawal with there blood.
Yorubas must have really dealt with you in life o. Every electoral season, each tribe makes a decision based on their individual political bias. Igbos chose to support Jonathan because they felt he represented their interests despite the fact that the administration was largely a failure. Yorubas, despite being totally neglected by Jonathan's administration and heading the push for a Buhari's presidency, still gave Jonathan almost 30% of their total votes. How's that a sin? You guys had issues with Buhari, Yorubas had issues with Jonathan. Quit the blame game and focus on issues - not the political choice of a tribe, that was even more diverse than the ones your tribesmen made.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by proeast(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

I told u the truth, the facts are there not based on beer parlour gist or assumptions.

If I give u some facts it would bloat the egos of northerners just take it as it is, don't let that phrase about 80% of northern population living in poverty serious. Its just the usual phrase they use whenever they want to defraud the south

Honestly, you talk like someone who isn't educated. Every available data be it from World bank, CIA, Budgit, UN, NBS, CBN etc. all show that Northern Nigeria is the world's poverty capital yet you're here talking gibberish. Aren't you the one who is brainwashed and saying things based on beer parlor gists and assumptions??

I served in the North years back and I saw poverty and destitution walking on all fours!

The North is presently fvrked up and their future is very very gloomy. Should Nigeria break up right now, they're finished!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2020
2dillu2:
and the wailing continues haha
U be mumu na, we dae GE discussion and u say na wailing, I no be mumu like u way dae do all those wailer zombie name calling. I no be ur mate
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2020
onlyson16:
where is ifeanyi uba? where ar all igbos in the senate are thy sleeping why only abaribe

uba is scared of jail

if he talks they bring out his subsdy file

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK / Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.