Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board (38578 Views)

Omo-Agege Appoints Orubebe As Campaign DG For Delta 2023 / IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by BLAISECAMPAORE: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Difrent:

i have nothing else to say....Greedy Bastard, just like your Leaders
that 1% is even too much for you
if i were Buhari, this second tenure i will reduce it to 0.5%.......ungrateful lots

shebi you people prefer Biafra, Leflendum and other delusions ravaging your brains,
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH WHAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA, You want to break the country because Gej lost election, go ahead now if you can.....your will be crushed like your forefathers.......but this time there will be victor and vanquished, the biggest mistake Gowon made is to say there was no victor no vanquished thats why you still have mouth to talk
,.....nonsense tribe

Off your mic grin
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Auxigen:
Imagine Lawan saying "That is for me to interpret "..
Why Was The tenure of the former truncated?
what if the former erred and got axed?Stop pegging every appointments to tribalism.
Btw,I do agree that Buhari's skewed appointments are not healthy for a multiethnic country like ours.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by LiesSlayer007: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Saig:
Shey na only north qualify for this country I like Buhari before but now sometimes I feel like Corona should catch him. sad
God forgive me
WHEN we cried out then,you people in lagos and ogun states asked us to keep quiet that it doesnt matter which part of the country the person comes from as long as the person is qualified,that those that the president appointed from the north are the only qualified o
That is when i begin to fear una wey call una self omoluabis,. I schooled in OAU ife, had my secondary education in Moremi high school Ife,primary education in OAU primary school Ife..but when you people in lagos told us that it is only in the north (not even southwest)that you only have those qualified for federal appointments, simply because you are supporting Bubu, then i realized that hypocrisy can make one deny his father in public and even dash his father's house to the stranger simply because the stranger gave him sweet akara

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by LiesSlayer007: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
WHEN we cried out then,you people in lagos and ogun states asked us to keep quiet that it doesnt matter which part of the country the person comes from as long as the person is qualified,that those that the president appointed from the north are the only qualified o
That is when i begin to fear una wey call una self omoluabis,. I schooled in OAU ife, had my secondary education in Moremi high school Ife,primary education in OAU primary school Ife..but when you people in lagos told us that it is only in the north (not even southwest)that you only have those qualified for federal appointments, simply because you are supporting Bubu, then i realized that hypocrisy can make one deny his father in public and even dash his father's house to the stranger simply because the stranger gave him sweet akara
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by DedeNkem: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
The only "qualification" the jihadi terroristic clueless dictator, Bihari, seeks is if you're a northerner!
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by SILVERLINES: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Saig:
Shey na only north qualify for this country I like Buhari before but now sometimes I feel like Corona should catch him. sad
God forgive me

You said nothing wrong bro
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by retake89(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Difrent:

a lot ,thats why im not complaining

or rather

wailling

mumu

Uso mumu, unam kikot ke afo di. Since you want to be useless,I'll make u useless
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by proeast(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

[s]
Why will you be given for free? Why will northerners grow your food for you for free?

I am simply puncturing your ignorant comment that all northerners are lazy, unproductive & impoverished when they've been growing what you eat and taking your parents money for it before you were born.

That you don't even realise the paradox of admitting you pay northerners daily for their products and still call them all poor, lazy and unproductive exposes the limits of your thinking ability.

Where were you when ventilators were being built in the North? Have vehicles not been assembled in Kaduna even before Innoson? Flying schools? Incubation hubs? You really think there's no science, engineering and enterprise in the north? Do you live under a rock? Stop letting your hatred cloud your thinking.

How has the "literate" population in the East stopped it from being the headqurters of ritual killings, cultism, baby factory, erosion & underdevelopment? How has the "literate" ibo population solved the rot in Aba where you literate billionaires hawk okirika and rat killer knee deep in stinking toilet gutter water?

A useless, largely criminal, impoverished, dirty eastern population is a liability to ANY nation.

... and you know its the truth.[/s]

Your ignorance stinks to high heavens. If you're educated and still wrote this nonsense then your parents should sue all the schools you attended from kindergarten to whatever level you stopped, because it was all scam!

Talking about baby factory, is there any form of baby factory worse than mass procreation by wretched people only to send them all into the streets to beg for alms?! Northern Nigeria is home to 10 million out of school children roaming the streets in the name of almajiri.

Who is asking impoverished North for free food when a good percentage of them are now surviving on charities and food aid programs from across the world.
North's acclaimed food production is overrated because we still import a good portion of the food we consume while a significant proportion is grown locally in the South.

SW is actually the Ritual/skull mining capital of the world not the SE. You're knashing your teeth and pouring saliva everywhere because you were told some home truth. Writing gibberish here will not save the North from its self inflicted doom. The whole world knows about the wretched situation of the North and no amount of denial will change that unfortunate reality. Two of the world's worst terror groups are active in the North, killing, maiming and destroying on a daily basis. Check all developmental indices and you will see that Northern Nigeria is at the rock bottom. Even Sanusi warned your elite that should the North stand alone today, they will be the most wretched and terrible place in the world. That is why middle belt is fighting to break away from any association with the North.

Ask yourself, where do you think the North will be in say 10 years time considering how things are going there?

Make una dey there make pant dey wear una. I just dey pity you guys.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by guychidile: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
First,why was the former removed.?has she reached retirement?
Secondly,what is good for the goose is also good for the gangers
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by guychidile: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
First,why was the former removed.?has she reached retirement?
Secondly,what is good for the goose is also good for the gangers.,abi!
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Elijahnonso1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Buhari is a self a claimed sectional leader. His hatred for Igbo race is so glaring but the injustice he perpetuate today will hunt him even in the grave yard.

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by FarahAideed: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
sapientia:
Buhari stylishly waited for 6 months to Elapse

Buhari is a horrible horrible man
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by eagleu: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Clueless and short sighted tribalist, why don't you see that the way Buhari treats SE today is the way he will treat your own region tomorrow.

Remember when Igbos were crying of marginalization from federal offices, others who thought that they were advantaged stayed quiet to enjoy the bounty.

Today, Buhari's DSS recruited 543 for north, and 93 from the whole south!

Good morning!
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Petacephas: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Stupid government of the north for the north. We need to separate before it's too late.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by mentored: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
BSF:

Until the South realised this is a Jihad going on , they will never have sense.

Govt of the North
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by preselect(m): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2020
gurunlocker:
We have suffered in the hand of this administration.... This nepotism is just out of hand!

Every candidate for top jobs must come from the North..... Even job slots are given to the Northerners, Supreme court judges are 80% Northerners, 80% of federal agencies are headed by Northerners.

Why must this be so? shocked shocked shocked

Bc we southerners are foolish

SE and SW are busy fighting. SW is hoping Buhari will hand over to Tinubu and so they tolerate all his nonsense.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by GEEBITE: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Obviously you dont know how trading works. A middle man most times will make more profit than the producer. In fact the middle man owns the market.
Coldie:

As much as I don't like what Buhari did. Bro u have no ideas about the north nor northerners, don't use those almajiri that are begging by choice or those Niger republic immigrants who claim north as yardstick to measure the north.

If u are to know if u really want to know if u don't know economically from my observation and study an average Northerner is richer than an Igbo person.

If u don't know know now.

An average easterner is a trader(middleman) while an average Northerner is a producer from livestock to agriculture not to tall of they have the only Nigerian access route to the ancient Sahara trade route that stretches all the way to Egypt.

Guy mind the way u talk o. Make hate no make u commit economic suicide out of ignorance of matters on ground.

I am a southerner too IMO to be precise
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
GEEBITE:
Obviously you dont know how trading works. A middle man most times will make more profit than the producer. In fact the middle man owns the market.
Dangote and the cement dealers who makes more money?

As far as we keep relying on trading as a way of life the producer will always win.

Anybody can be a trader but not everybody cab produce, naturally that means that niche will be shared by everybody but the production niche will be enjoyed by a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.